Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32,295
    Draft tonight!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,246
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,323
    I think we should have a Signature Challenge and the team that finishes last in the standings this year should have to add an "I suck on Erin's balls" signature to their PSD profile.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    I think we should have a Signature Challenge and the team that finishes last in the standings this year should have to add an "I suck on Erin's balls" signature to their PSD profile.
    I don't get it lol but I do love the idea of a sig bet for the last place team.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I don't get it lol but I do love the idea of a sig bet for the last place team.

    "Erin" = Aaron Rodgers.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Hell of a draft gentlemen. Im ready to climb that championship ladder. Happy with the results!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    4,931
    Not a big fan of my team. Didn't help that my second and third picks were autodrafted... oops.

    Purple People Eaters and Don't "Tread" On Me both look pretty solid. Not sure who is who.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,912
    I'm Tread and for the most part I like my draft. Went heavy with RB's

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    4,931
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'm Tread and for the most part I like my draft. Went heavy with RB's
    Kamara and Fournette for your starting RBs (how did the even happen?)
    Diggs and JuJu for your starting WRs
    Graham at TE
    Howard at FLEX

    Yeah, that's pretty good.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    16,941
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Not a big fan of my team. Didn't help that my second and third picks were autodrafted... oops.

    Purple People Eaters and Don't "Tread" On Me both look pretty solid. Not sure who is who.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'm Tread and for the most part I like my draft. Went heavy with RB's
    I'm the Purple People Eaters. I went RB heavy as well and really like my team.

    FYI I am always open to making trades!
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    We got a barn burner VC. I'm coming for that number 1 spot with backups lol

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    We got a barn burner VC. I'm coming for that number 1 spot with backups lol
    Haha! That was a pretty close one. If Aaron Rodgers hadn't suffered a concussion then I think you could have taken it.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Haha! That was a pretty close one. If Aaron Rodgers hadn't suffered a concussion then I think you could have taken it.
    That rodgers injury would have made it VERY close. It would have been single digits either way i agree!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •