Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vikings OLine Coach Tony Sparano passes away.

PROCESSING

Head coach may not have been his calling, but he was a very good coach and a very nice man.
    RIP Coach

Not exactly the best start to a training camp, either.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Really sad news, especially because he seemed to realize something was wrong and the doctors may have missed it.
    Last edited by hughest4; 07-22-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Yea this is real ****** news. I always liked him as our HC even though he might of been out matched in that regard but players universally seemed to have loved the man. Terrible crap man.

Rip

Vikings OLine Coach Tony Sparano passes away.

This is a Fox video that that did when he was coaching for the Cowboys. The end has a little parody from the Sopranos. The funny thing is I eat at this same diner all the time.

R.I.P.

https://youtu.be/2GikdKGjD2M

RIP Sparano. Died far too young.

Saw the title and immediately thought the main guy from "the sopranos" died. Rip. Way too young to go.

He supposedly went to the hospital Thursday for chest pain, was released Friday morning, died Sunday morning. Will be interesting to see what tests were or weren't done on sparanos behalf.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Saw the title and immediately thought the main guy from "the sopranos" died. Rip. Way too young to go.

He supposedly went to the hospital Thursday for chest pain, was released Friday morning, died Sunday morning. Will be interesting to see what tests were or weren't done on sparanos behalf.

James Gandolfini? Hate to be the one to tell you this, but he died a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    James Gandolfini? Hate to be the one to tell you this, but he died a few years ago.
    Geez.. He was young too. Just goes to show any day could be the last. Yea, I don't keep up on all the news about famous people, except maybe professional athletes. Sucks to hear whenever someone passes though, especially at such a young age.

Your baby can't do this

Geez.. He was young too. Just goes to show any day could be the last. Yea, I don't keep up on all the news about famous people, except maybe professional athletes. Sucks to hear whenever someone passes though, especially at such a young age.

I don't either but The Sopranos is my hands down favorite show of all time and I was a big fan of Gandolfini because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't either but The Sopranos is my hands down favorite show of all time and I was a big fan of Gandolfini because of it.
    I didn't mean to get off topic, but yea I never saw that show till very recently. Love it. I've been watching it for the last 2 or 3 months. I'm on season 4 now. Great show. I'd probably be done with it already if I had more time to watch it. Gandolfini was talented.

These guys had too much to offer to die so young, it's terrible.

Your baby can't do this

I didn't mean to get off topic, but yea I never saw that show till very recently. Love it. I've been watching it for the last 2 or 3 months. I'm on season 4 now. Great show. I'd probably be done with it already if I had more time to watch it. Gandolfini was talented.

These guys had too much to offer to die so young, it's terrible.

The first 3 seasons are the best. If you like the Sapranos you should check out Boardwalk Empire. Based on a different era of the mob but also really good.

As for Tony Sparano, really sucks. I feel horrible for his family. Especially considering he knew something was wrong but the doctor sent him home. I guess it goes to show that if you KNOW something is wrong, always get a second opinion.

Hopefully it was more than an EKG because that isn't really a definitive test that his heart is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The first 3 seasons are the best. If you like the Sapranos you should check out Boardwalk Empire. Based on a different era of the mob but also really good.

As for Tony Sparano, really sucks. I feel horrible for his family. Especially considering he knew something was wrong but the doctor sent him home. I guess it goes to show that if you KNOW something is wrong, always get a second opinion.
    I heard that was a good one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks man

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast