Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Woj/Shams report Kawhi to Toronto UPDATE: Deal Done. Kawhi/Green for DeRozen/Poeltl

Last edited by KB24PG16; 07-18-2018 at 04:56 AM.

demar on IG looking upset about potential deal

Why would Tor trade for KL when he has no desire and has constantly cried about playing in LA to make his uncle happy? Do they just want to get rid of DD that bad?

demar derozan upset because according to rachel nichols he met with the raps FO in las vegas during summer league and was he would not be traded.
    if the kawhi trade falls apart its gonna tough for toronto to repair that burned bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Why would Tor trade for KL when he has no desire and has constantly cried about playing in LA to make his uncle happy? Do they just want to get rid of DD that bad?
    Take that risk, the status quo is a high end treadmill team, not legit contender.

Yeah unlike most Rap fans I absolutely love DeMar but he just can't be relied on come playoff time. This year he had his handful of big games but had more subpar performances than great ones. It's going to hurt losing him but we need that change. I just hope we aren't giving OG AND Poeltl.

LOL... this totally comes across as "Yeah, signing DeRozan was a mistake."

I still like DeRozan but he has underwhelmed. Kawhi can be as much of a scorer and he's much better at 3PT shooting, and of course his defense. Could make Toronto relevant again, but Leonard probably isn't too happy going to a team that just fired its coach and only has Kyle Lowry outside of a bunch of new guys and nobody wants Valancunias.

For the Spurs, I mean, I guess DeRozan would be nice. His "Kobe lite" ISO style doesn't really fit the Spur-fection ball movement. It will be nice to have a scorer back in San Antonio though, but I don't know. Hopefully Popovich and co. have an idea of how to use DeMarr in that system.

Weird trade, really.

Surprised the spurs want demar

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

This is kind of a good deal for SA imo. You get rid of a disgruntled guy that you've gotten nothing from in 2 years and get an all star type player back under contract for reasonable money for 3 years plus other stuff.

Big risk for Toronto but I get they need to take a risk as their current path has been going no where. It's basically swing for the fences, see how it goes, and then blow it up if it doesn't go well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I thought it made sense for Toronto to take a run at Kawhi, but giving up DeRozan is a lot for a rental. If they just want to dump DD I can somewhat get it, but he's too good player to be a salary dump. If the Spurs are trading Kawhi they should be getting younger guys/picks so they can rebuild. DD doesn't do much for them.
    Last edited by Mell413; 07-18-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Look out Lavar, you aren't the only one who can wish something into existence!

Woohoo mother****er

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Wow. Neither side seems happy at all.

PROCESSING

Happy about this move, glad it's finally going to be over. DeRozan used to kill the Celtics too

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast