Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    definitely want to lock him up for as along as possible regardless of the dollar value.

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/...885865990?s=20

Lets do this again. This is siakam's team now. Siakam's city.

22points/9reb/4assists.

Could have even more assists tbh. He will have the ball in his hands a lot and the defense will be trying to get it out of there. He's a very good passer imo and has the length to get it out of the double and to the open man.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    definitely want to lock him up for as along as possible regardless of the dollar value.
    I said no to the max before for him. 5/170 is steep. I love him, but are we sure that hes worth $34m per season.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I said no to the max before for him. 5/170 is steep. I love him, but are we sure that hes worth $34m per season.
    We will find out this year. If his stats and defense stagnate then he is likely a 20-25m/year guy. If he takes another step forward and the team keeps winning then he's 100% a max guy imo. It's the defense that puts him over the top.
    We'll see what dreymon gets.

He is going to deal with top defenders this time around.. how he responds to that will determine whether he is a max guy and someone to build around or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I think he is. The best 2-3 players on any championship level team are 'max level' players based on the market. As in if we don't pay it someone else will.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I think he is. The best 2-3 players on any championship level team are 'max level' players based on the market. As in if we don't pay it someone else will.
    Dudes better than Middleton for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Dudes better than Middleton for sure.
    Perfect example. And if the Bucks don't sign Middleton to that contract someone else does. And the Bucks are at greater risk suddenly to lose Giannis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234