Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That's what I'm hoping - that a couple of our guys learn from Kawai.

10 10 boards and 2 blocks, a jamal like all star season. lol he might make the team if he starts this year and we winning.

I'd like to see him get stronger. I thought he got pushed around a little bit in the playoffs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

I don't want him to lose any of that quickness. Hopefully he just gains more strength naturally as he ages.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I don't want him to lose any of that quickness. Hopefully he just gains more strength naturally as he ages.
    He has to gain strength the way a player like Durant gained strength. Stronger, not bigger.

yea...none of the JV bull **** diet plan

My prediction for next season was 12/5/4. 15/7/5 would be my ceiling for him and with his defense I think it would get him into the all-star game.

He isn't a better passer than derozan, Lowry or FVV... But he's a better assist guy than wright imo.
    Looks like my prediction might have been a bit low on points and a bit high on assists so far.

Looks like my prediction might have been a bit low on points and a bit high on assists so far.
    I think 4-5 assist range was always going to be a huge stretch.

As for points and rebounds, it looks like he can break through your 15/7 ceiling by the end of the season if he continues to play the way he is. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Youre hoping for a 7/4/2 guy to become a 15/7/5 ??? Is he projected to be playing 34+ minutes this season ? And where are you getting 5 apg from ? With those assist numbers he would be our 2nd best play maker. I dont see it. I think 15/7 would be career best numbers for him as a starter. I think hes good and will get better I dont think he will ever be a Green..
    Looks like I was way wrong... and currently Siakam probably is our 2nd best play maker. Good to be wrong like this though Im really glad Siakam is having such a great season

Yeah good call.. you were pretty much on the money actually

Yeah good call.. you were pretty much on the money actually
    Thanks Smith.

I think the numbers for a lot of players on this team suffer overall due to our depth. Guys who would be playing 35+ on most teams are playing 25-30. Siakam's minutes keep going up and up though to gradually match our other 2 all-stars. Each month he has been gradually getting more and more playing time. In Jan he is at 32.7 mpg (and averaging 19 and 9 after yesterday's performance). By seasons end he should be playing 34-35 mpg like Lowry and Leonard. He's definitely one of our best players. It isn't going to be a 10x4 contract extension for him like it was for Ross and Powell. When it comes time to resign him after next season it is going to cost a lot of money.

We will have Lowry and Ibaka coming off the books, but we are going to have to give a good chunk of that money to Siakam if we are going to keep him.

He's been great but i would like to see him pass the ball more.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I think the numbers for a lot of players on this team suffer overall due to our depth. Guys who would be playing 35+ on most teams are playing 25-30. Siakam's minutes keep going up and up though to gradually match our other 2 all-stars. Each month he has been gradually getting more and more playing time. In Jan he is at 32.7 mpg (and averaging 19 and 9 after yesterday's performance). By seasons end he should be playing 34-35 mpg like Lowry and Leonard. He's definitely one of our best players. It isn't going to be a 10x4 contract extension for him like it was for Ross and Powell. When it comes time to resign him after next season it is going to cost a lot of money.

We will have Lowry and Ibaka coming off the books, but we are going to have to give a good chunk of that money to Siakam if we are going to keep him.
    Im thinking he could get a Jonas type contract ? Maybe 14-15 mill per year ? Or do you think more ?

Im thinking he could get a Jonas type contract ? Maybe 14-15 mill per year ? Or do you think more ?
    I think more. I'm expecting a longer ibaka type contract.
    He won't be max and you know masai and his African connection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast