Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Dont know if anyone else noticed but in the same post he was accused of being michael vick to his dog. Adrian Peterson to his child. And basically using PEDs like so many others.

I may be wrong but this has vengeful tones to it like they are trying to use any and every possible way to ruin his life.

If its true he is an animal but based in reading the post i must say it just soinds line revenge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    This is the first time McCoy has been accused of domestic violence. Why are you obsessed with lying?
    Wow bubs, don't get your panties in a wad.. Mccoy has been accused 3 seperate times in violent crimes. Happy?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Interesting how it says one victim and a lone intruder, then in the very next sentence says a second victim. Even the police report can't get the story straight?
    Um reread that.

PROCESSING

This story just got weird

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Dont know if anyone else noticed but in the same post he was accused of being michael vick to his dog. Adrian Peterson to his child. And basically using PEDs like so many others.

I may be wrong but this has vengeful tones to it like they are trying to use any and every possible way to ruin his life.

If its true he is an animal but based in reading the post i must say it just soinds line revenge to me.
    That's possible. Either that or he had a really interesting day.

I think this is legit and if the league finds out it is, he should be banned for life.

Innocent until proven guilty...plain and simple! We've seen both ends of the spectrum and for every gal that is a victim there is unfortunately just as many looking to play the victim and extort. He very well could be guilty as hell but this is going to be hard to tie back to him imo but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty...plain and simple! We've seen both ends of the spectrum and for every gal that is a victim there is unfortunately just as many looking to play the victim and extort. He very well could be guilty as hell but this is going to be hard to tie back to him imo but we'll see.
    Not accurate, but I understand your point and agree that we should withhold judgment until the truth comes out.
    The Baker is coming.

If he did what he's accused of it's "career over" for Shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishkabibble View Post
    If he did what he's accused of it's "career over" for Shady.
    That could be true (if he's guilty) because there's a visual of the aftermath. Remember the Ray Rice video? He never played in the NFL again.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Let's see here...

*In 2013 he was accused of violently removing some lady from a bus

*In 2016 he was accused in the assault of two police officers

*Now accused of domestic violence against his girlfriend and child abuse and animal abuse (not to mention drug abuse)..

I'm sorry, but this is too many things for it to be "coincidence" or "false accusations".. I'm just as old as LeSean Mccoy and I've never been accused of anything like this in my life, let alone on 3 separate occasions (that we know of).

*Two off-duty police officers who seemed to be just as much the instigators.

Ruben Foster was falsely accused so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    *Two off-duty police officers who seemed to be just as much the instigators.
    Yes, there's an excuse for every single accusation. That's always the case. I'm not saying shady is guilty of all 3 or any of them really, but I'm just saying that the fact that violent crime accusations follow him all over the place is a bit suspicious to me.

Someone said it earlier about McCoy's group of friends. Maybe he just simply needs to change the type of people that he socializes with, idk, but something is odd about all of this imo.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yes, there's an excuse for every single accusation. That's always the case. I'm not saying shady is guilty of all 3 or any of them really, but I'm just saying that the fact that violent crime accusations follow him all over the place is a bit suspicious to me.

Someone said it earlier about McCoy's group of friends. Maybe he just simply needs to change the type of people that he socializes with, idk, but something is odd about all of this imo.

He just needs to adopt the Allen Iverson or Michael Vick school of thought there
    ............wait..
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

He seems like the kind of guy that would do **** like this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast