Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    In another universe, they’d be nothing short of terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    In this universe they are terrorists, and should have been dealt with as such

They’re terrorists here. But they chose correctly by aligning politically with Trump and far right conservatives thus they’re allowed to break the law without hesitation and be absolved of blame.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Black people speaking out and peacefully exerting their rights are low IQ and sons of *****es according to 45. People who willfully commit arson and forcefully occupy a government building for over a month apparently are worthy of a pardon. Trump has a habit of letting people off the hook if they’re white and attacking viciously if they’re not.
    Who did Trump pardon that occupied a government building for over a month?

While you're at it, could you remind us when Trump said "black people speaking out and peacefully exerting their rights are low IQ"?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-10-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    In this universe they are terrorists, and should have been dealt with as such
    How are they terrorists? Honest question.

I really don't think most of you posting in this thread actually know the facts about this case.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

I really don't think most of you posting in this thread actually know the facts about this case.
    Yeah. I was referring to the dildo’s. These guys just think they are above the law and I guess they are. They grazed illegally to the point that the government put fences up, and they obstructed the construction of those. They repeatedly set fires on public lands, endangering their neighbors and firefighters alike. One of the two fires that they were ultimately charged with was to cover up poaching a herd of deer, and they threatened to kill every superintendent/manager of the park since the early eighties because of ideological differences. If they aren’t terrorists, they are certainly towing the line.

“The Hammonds were prosecuted under a 1996 terrorism statute, passed after the Oklahoma City bombing, that imposed five-year mandatory minimum sentences for arson on federal property.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...nd-oregon.html

You might not like the statute, but there it is.

Black people speaking out and peacefully exerting their rights are low IQ and sons of *****es according to 45. People who willfully commit arson and forcefully occupy a government building for over a month apparently are worthy of a pardon. Trump has a habit of letting people off the hook if they’re white and attacking viciously if they’re not.
    I would hope that you know that these are not even close to being comparable situations.

if you wanted to try and say Trump is only pardoning white people in some weak tactic to show racism, you would be wrong there too.

the last part of what you said is just ignorance. do you conveniently ignore the many many white people that Trump has "attacked"??
    these are just white men that Trump has attacked/criticized.. Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Al Franken, Jeff Flake, Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, Joe Scarborough, Rand Paul, Bob Corker, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Jeff Sessions, James Comey, Richard Blumenthal, Roger Goodell.

you want to believe this manipulation that Trump only hates/attacks/ black people/minorities but you would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You conveniently never know enough (read: don’t care to look up **** that would make Trump look bad) when it comes to this stuff.

They tried to murder firefighters. Their supporters are literal cop killers.

So yeah, given your thread to celebrate black people getting **** on or killed for comically far less, you don’t get to call a painfully obvious fact a race card.
    your ignorance continues.
    again like you always do you have to go back to something from the past, and you're wrong about it. do you need to see a doctor for this?

this has nothing at all to do with race. trying to bring in race to Trump pardoning these ranchers is ignorance, but then again this is the typical ******** that happens from people on the other side desperate to make literally every single thing about race in an attempt to manipulate people.

maybe you should read better, I didn't even defend these people or agree with the pardon.

`
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-11-2018 at 10:36 AM.

“The Hammonds were prosecuted under a 1996 terrorism statute, passed after the Oklahoma City bombing, that imposed five-year mandatory minimum sentences for arson on federal property.”

Just waiting for that Dylan Roof pardon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way, you’re welcome.

Trump: Look at London, the mayor is doing an awful job—look at the terrorism.

Also Trump: I am pardoning these terrorists.

LMAO

You guys call me out about the you guys comments and then dbroncos says this ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

You guys call me out about the you guys comments and then dbroncos says this **** k
    I do not know what “45” is, so I choose not to call people out when I have insufficient information at hand (see dbronsinmo’s post above for an example of such).

I do know that President Trump pardoned two convicted domestic “terrorists”, thereby further undermining any credibility he had (which was virtually none after he blew Joe...a kiss) regarding his stance on so-called law and order.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast