Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71

Thread: MLB All-Stars

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,721
    Harpers got no business being there

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,885
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Realmuto has had the better season. I'd not argue there. Contreras should probably be the reserve there.

    When it comes to Scooter being ">>>" over Javy, you're wrong. Nearly identical offensive numbers, and Baez leads both in defense and baserunning. If you said "Javy = Gennett" that'd be fair. But saying he's ">>>" is wrong.
    Yeah, you right on that one. Didn't bother double checking their current season stats when agreeing with dude yesterday. These two have been damn near the same this year. With all the SB's though, I'd probably give Baez the slight edge.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,518
    never realized how good of a year Lindor has been having.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    12,726
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Harpers got no business being there
    Agreed!

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    52,238
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, you right on that one. Didn't bother double checking their current season stats when agreeing with dude yesterday. These two have been damn near the same this year. With all the SB's though, I'd probably give Baez the slight edge.
    Yup. And as much as I love defensive metrics I do think Baez's strengths don't get picked up there (things like how good he is at tags and what not). I think Baez probably has the slight edge there, but trying to be neutral, I can buy an argument that says Gennet = Baez this year, too. They're very, very close.
    We're From Philadelphia


    We. Fight.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,518
    Posey skipping out on asg. Guessing realmuto replaces him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,885
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Yup. And as much as I love defensive metrics I do think Baez's strengths don't get picked up there (things like how good he is at tags and what not). I think Baez probably has the slight edge there, but trying to be neutral, I can buy an argument that says Gennet = Baez this year, too. They're very, very close.
    Indeed.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Posey skipping out on asg. Guessing realmuto replaces him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol....coo with me.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26,138
    Yadi replaces Posey

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    41,480
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yadi replaces Posey

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Wow lol

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    36,612
    EDIT: I stand corrected.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,168
    AL ERA leader Blake Snell snubbed as well.

    Name recognition baby !

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bloomington IL
    Posts
    9,828
    Realmuto is already on the team.... Contreras, Posey, and Realmuto were all voted in.

    Moline replaces Posey as a reserve. Not sure what the outrage with Realmuto is for haha

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    7,268
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    AL ERA leader Blake Snell snubbed as well.

    Name recognition baby !
    Snell didn't get in because Ramos did, so the Rays already had a rep
    Snell also didn't get in because the Twins didn't have a rep so Berrios got in
    The Twins didn't have a rep because in their infinite wisdom Rosario didn't make it
    Gotta love this system of putting a roster together. Snell should be there before Berrios and Rosario should simply be there.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Snell didn't get in because Ramos did, so the Rays already had a rep
    Snell also didn't get in because the Twins didn't have a rep so Berrios got in
    The Twins didn't have a rep because in their infinite wisdom Rosario didn't make it
    Gotta love this system of putting a roster together. Snell should be there before Berrios and Rosario should simply be there.
    Agreed. 1 representative from each team is ********. Im a Tigers fan and maybe Castellanos is the only one who deserves a sniff but Id have no problem if they had nobody there. Joe Jimenez is a nice young reliever but all star? Meh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •