Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brolo signing biggest steal the Bucks have had since trading for Middleton.

player rating for the heck of it
    #1 Giannis
    #2 Middleton
    #3 Bledsoe
    4-Brolo-depending on how Bledsoe plays, could be more valuable.
    Theoretically Jabari fits around here if he plays to his potential. Too unknown at this point.
    5- Brogdon- injured last playoff, will he stay ahead of Sterling?
    6- Sterling- may pass up Brogdon if he is not careful
    7- Donte- actually is that good
    8- Maker- if only he could change his name to Rebound Maker., then would skyrocket in ratings.
    9- Henson- not sure which Henson is going to show up anymore, seemed content last interview talking of corner threes for the bigs.
    10- Delly- I'm in the merely overpaid camp when he is healthy.
    #11 Snell- unknown this year if they will solve this enigma, hopefully his breakout year, then rises in ratings.
    #12 Zeller- thumped in the playoffs, could add a few pounds of muscle.
    #13 DJ- few minutes as a rookie, I think he is at least serviceable off the bench.
    #14 Jennings- won't embarrass the coach if given a few minutes.
    15- Xavier?- team USA pg, seems to be progressing
    Wood two way, or else have to make a move somehow

think Shabazz minutes easily replace by Snell. Has been some talk of Beasley.
    Last edited by MadtownBuck; 07-11-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post
    player rating for the heck of it
    #1 Giannis
    #2 Middleton
    #3 Bledsoe
    4-Brolo-depending on how Bledsoe plays, could be more valuable.
    Theoretically Jabari fits around here if he plays to his potential. Too unknown at this point.
    5- Brogdon- injured last playoff, will he stay ahead of Sterling?
    6- Sterling- may pass up Brogdon if he is not careful
    7- Donte- actually is that good
    8- Maker- if only he could change his name to Rebound Maker., then would skyrocket in ratings.
    9- Henson- not sure which Henson is going to show up anymore, seemed content last interview talking of corner threes for the bigs.
    10- Delly- I'm in the merely overpaid camp when he is healthy.
    #11 Snell- unknown this year if they will solve this enigma, hopefully his breakout year, then rises in ratings.
    #12 Zeller- thumped in the playoffs, could add a few pounds of muscle.
    #13 DJ- few minutes as a rookie, I think he is at least serviceable off the bench.
    #14 Jennings- won't embarrass the coach if given a few minutes.
    15- Xavier?- team USA pg, seems to be progressing
    Wood two way, or else have to make a move somehow

think Shabazz minutes easily replace by Snell. Has been some talk of Beasley.
    We got any money left to sign Beasley? Maybe if Jennings and Zeller are waived.

Ersan isn’t on the list, so you can add him into the mix as well.

And waiving Zeller and Jennings doesn’t do much I don’t think. I think Lopez took the bi annual and ersan took a $6.7 of the $8.9 mid level. So I believe we have about $2.2 left to spend regardless of whether we have Zeller and Jennings. Outside that $2.2, the rest of the signings have to be vet minimum.

I think the only way it matters is if we try to sign Parker to a deal larger than $13 mill or so in year 1. The ersan and Lopez signings both hard capped us at $129 mill, so if Parker’s deal were to be over $13 mill per year, it would push us over that number. Then we’d have to waive them I think.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 07-11-2018 at 05:49 PM.

If Henson loses his starting role. Most likely he will regress to the lazy guy we were use to seeing most of his career. Best to trade him if he's not starting. Bud prefers shooters as well. Also were pretty much maxed out for roster space unless we waive Jennings and Zeller. I could see Zeller expendable with Lopez here if Henson isn't dealt.

Curious how our center depth chart plays out for who is starting and what not. Brolo starts or super sub? We give Henson starting gig to showcase him early? Or Maker gets the nod? Brolo and Ersan off the bench would be a nice scoring punch if they hit their shots early.

https://www.econotimes.com/Brook-Lop...rovide-1406718

Brolo left cause lack of minutes. Randle was renounced and left as well. Since Bucks only got Maker and Henson and Zeller. Bucks been shopping Henson since the ink dried on his contract first day pretty much. Makers show little bit here and there. Zeller is okay but is unguaranteed contract and could be waived since he be 4th string center.

Fans may be quick to right the new-look Eastern Conference off as a three-horse race between the Celtics, Raptors and Sixers but Brook Lopez assures Alex Kennedy of HoopsHype that the Bucks are confident they can take the crown. “I think we’re very confident that we can, no question, win the East.“
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/08/...ond-leuer.html

Curious if Lopez was a Bud's pick? Or more less our owners picked him cause they probably watched him a lot since they all live in New York area. Lopez is getting old and a slow plodder. He'll probably be last guy down the court. Probably there for kick outs for three pointers or deep twos. Still a cheap contract so cant go wrong I guess.

Lopez can fit that moose role pretty easily in my mind. He’s not quite the rebounder moose was, but he stretches the floor. And while Lopez isn’t a great defender, him not getting pushed around as much as will help the defense.

He’s still a matchup guy as most centers are in today’s nba. There will be nights where he doesn’t play much because the other team goes small and punishes his lack of quickness. But there will be other nights where he gets burn to pull a guy lien Drummond or whiteside out of the paint on offense.

There is a strong possibility that Bud is planning to start both Giannis & Ilyasova (the way the roster is as of now) playing without a "classic center" and will use Lopez & Maker as to rotate them... At least against many other teams (but not all) such a decision would make much sense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast