Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brock Lesner sets up match with Daniel Cormier (Will he leave WWE?)

Just happened at UFC actually shot a wrestling angle....Brock shoved Cormier.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

UFC is fake! I never saw one of Brock's matches end with an F5...
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Well he cant have a fight for awhile. He still has to serve a six month suspension and he hasn't reinstated himself yet. The suspension doesn't start until he does, so it wouldn't be until January at the earliest.

Cormier went from tears to working a shoot. Amazing
    Brock in a hard place got all Mongo and spoke more last night than he has past 2 years in WWE

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Cormier went from tears to working a shoot. Amazing
    Brock in a hard place got all Mongo and spoke more last night than he has past 2 years in WWE
    Shows what happens when he gives a ****...

I say good riddance to him.

If this means no more "1 Move Brock" Lesnar in the WWE, then I will be happy.
    Screw sabermetics.

“We’re definitely gonna make that fight,” White said in the post-fight press conference. “Lesnar hit me up a couple days ago and said, ‘Sorry I went dark on you but I had some stuff I had to take care of. I’m gonna come to the fight this weekend.’ [I said] ‘Okay, see you Saturday.’

“He came here tonight, he was all fired up, if you couldn’t tell. Right when he got to my seat on the side, he was acting like a lunatic. He was fired up and excited for this fight. His gut told him Stipe because he felt that Cormier put too much weight on for this fight and he thought it was gonna affect him. It didn’t.”

Lesnar is a polarizing figure in MMA. The former UFC heavyweight champion retired from MMA in 2011 and returned to the WWE, but in 2016, Lesnar made a brief detour back to the UFC, winning a unanimous decision over Mark Hunt at UFC 200. That win was overturned though when Lesnar failed a USADA drug test for clomiphene. Now, two years removed form his testing failure, Lesnar is seemingly set up to return to the UFC next year.

“He’s free and clear to do this fight,” White said. “He and Vince [MacMahon, WWE President] have a good relationship and he’s not gonna do anything to piss Vince off. I don’t know the specifics but he’s good.”
    https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/9...daniel-cormier

it might not only be a one fight contract like the dirt sheets have reported. if dana is telling the truth, all of this is already worked out and Brock may be in the WWE long term, just has a clause in his contract about doing another UFC fight like when he fought Mark Hunt.

For all we know, Brock is gonna enter the octogon as WWE Universal champ and attempt to be UFC heavyweight champ at the same time!

hell, I think with Danas comments, Brock could win the rumble after losing at summer slam. And depending on how his future UFC match with DC goes, Vince may put the title on him again at Mania to have both UFC and WWE titles lol

First Sim League Title!

When DC knocks out Brock the way he did Miocic, I'm gonna yell for Braun to hurry up and cash in MITB.

I've got no sympathy for Vince. He's let Brock screw him over time and time again.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've got no sympathy for Vince. He's let Brock screw him over time and time again.
    you can hate Brock, you can hate the contract hes been given, you can hate the fact that he was given this long of a WWE title run while being part time, you can hate what Brock holding the title has done to the overall weekly product

but this is a hilariously bad take.

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    you can hate Brock, you can hate the contract hes been given, you can hate the fact that he was given this long of a WWE title run while being part time, you can hate what Brock holding the title has done to the overall weekly product

but this is a hilariously bad take.
    Why is that? Vince is the one to blame. Lesnar is doing what anyone with good business sense would do. The story that is being told is irrelevant to him.

there shouldnt be a need to have sympathy for vince... his brand is the best its ever been and brock is still must see to anyone and everyone... Yes the brock booking is terrible to us but he sells tickets and got a big contract because of it thus why he has the title.

brock and vince have done exactly what any of us would do in the same situation... I wish you guys would stop just look at movies from a wrestling stand point... Brock is still a top 3 biggest draw if not the biggest draw... Having him not be the focal point in all the big pay per views would be dumb.

Why is that? Vince is the one to blame. Lesnar is doing what anyone with good business sense would do. The story that is being told is irrelevant to him.
    One post you say Vince is getting screwed by Brock. Next post Vince is to blame. Which one is it?

Again you can hate Brock. You can hate that he has the title. You can hate that he’s part time. You can hate brocks story lines. But Brock screwing Vince is asinine when Vince calls the shots. You can blame Vince for putting the title on Brock but look at the buzz Brock just generated by stepping foot inside of a UFC octagon

It justifies Brock’s schedule. Plus Brock is the only one when he fights in WWE he whole mood in the arena changes

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most:32448320
    there shouldnt be a need to have sympathy for vince... his brand is the best its ever been and brock is still must see to anyone and everyone... Yes the brock booking is terrible to us but he sells tickets and got a big contract because of it thus why he has the title.
    I disagree about his brand being the best it's ever been. I don't really blame Brock here though. I would have just had Brock show up on the Raw after MITB and have Braun cash in then. The shows ceiling is limited by not having the title holder showing up more often.
    Last edited by Mell413; 07-10-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast