Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Summer League

Summer League

I've really liked what I've seen out of Grayson Allen on the offensive side of the ball so far. He's really got great vision on the court. Something I don't think a lot of people realize he has.

His defense is sub-par. It was downright awful the first game, he picked it up in his second game, but it's still not great. One good thing about it though, it's not because he isn't trying. He just lacks court awareness and communication regarding who to guard. I think that's something that is completely coachable. Hopefully it is.

I didn't see Haas play much beyond the first game. He actually played really well and I really hope we keep him.

I'm just not a fan of Bradley though, I know he's only 20, but I just don't think he's very talented.

As far as other teams, Atlanta is in trouble, Trea Young seems like he isn't very good, which is bad for them. He's very small, not strong enough, and not athletic enough to be great in this league (imo).

JJJ (Jaren Jackson Jr.) for the Grizzlies is amazing though, that kid seems to have it all, and I look forward to seeing him play.

Grayson is going to be a nice contribution to this team. He is an instigator and is going to get punched in the face this season.

man, has Niang been killing it or what? We really should give him a roster spot. Sometimes I wish we could have more than 15 on the roster.

I hope that Grayson does get punched a few times. Opposing teams will get assessed flagrants and suspensions, and best yet, doofus Grayson, who has the most punchable face in the league, will get some karma for his immature trips. Everyone wins!
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    I hope that Grayson does get punched a few times. Opposing teams will get assessed flagrants and suspensions, and best yet, doofus Grayson, who has the most punchable face in the league, will get some karma for his immature trips. Everyone wins!
    I'm sorry but Draymond Green has the most punchable face in the league haha!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Draymond is a fine choice but I will go with Demarcus Cousins. Of all the NBA players he is my least favorite. I hope he tears the locker room apart as he has his whole career. Unfortunately he probably won't be such a spoiled whiner when they win 65+ games. Plus he will only be on the court for half the season. I'll be rooting for anyone but the Warriors to win this year but if I had to be my life savings I would take them over the field without any hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You're right lol.
    I hope they punch each other's lights out.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

I think Allen might possibly be a 1 in our system. He passes the ball REAL well. He just has great court vision. Of course, now-a-days you can play the 2 as well if you play the 1. But it seems to me that Allen is a better shot creater and ball mover than most originally thought. I really like watching him play.