Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This kid will be a lights out shooter for a decade.

Korkmaz is gonna be way better than Belinelli. Maybe not this year (he 100% might be better this year), over the next few seasons definitely. He has way more skills than Belinelli too. I hope he plays himself into the rotation this year. His foot injury set him back last year. This year heís ready to ****ing go. Heís light years better than TLC too.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Korkmaz is gonna be way better than Belinelli. Maybe not this year (he 100% might be better this year), over the next few seasons definitely. He has way more skills than Belinelli too. I hope he plays himself into the rotation this year. His foot injury set him back last year. This year heís ready to ****ing go. Heís light years better than TLC too.
    Clearly worked on his body. With his length, heís set as an nba contributor. And the solid handle and playmaking with that shot could lead to so much more.

Are we allowed to stat a thread here

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    This kid will be a lights out shooter for a decade.
    I do not see a thread button.

I don't mean to compare him to the Spurs legend but the more i watch him play they more his game reminds me a younger Ginobili.

So I'm now watching Ayton for the second time. Not seeing it yet. Embiid comparisons need to stop. He can shoot some but he cannot play on the block. Bagley is owning him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I don't mean to compare him to the Spurs legend but the more i watch him play they more his game reminds me a younger Ginobili.
    Who got dunked on?

Furkon came back down to earth in the second game. Smith looked pretty good though

Smith definitely needs to tighten up his handle and his shot is inconsistent but his form is solid. Good cutter and slasher which will do him well playing with Ben.

2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

I think Korkmaz plunge back down to earth and below it had everything to do with jet lag catching up to him. Adrenaline carried him in game one. Game three should be a much truer sample for who he is as a player. Heís still averaging over 20 a game. Lol.

I mean, none of this is a true sample of how they are as a player. Itís basically pick up basketball.

Itís why I didnít give a flying you know what about whether or not Fultz played.

Ugh this summer league box score.

Bolden sucks so bad. So does Jackson.

I honestly haven't gotten to watch any of the games outside of the first one. I thought I would be able to get up and get excited about the game's but it just didn't happen that way. I am ready for pre season basketball where everyone is playing grtting ready for the season. Sunmer league ball just doesn't grab my attention this year since there's no number one overall pick like the Simmons and Fultz year's.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    I honestly haven't gotten to watch any of the games outside of the first one. I thought I would be able to get up and get excited about the game's but it just didn't happen that way. I am ready for pre season basketball where everyone is playing grtting ready for the season. Sunmer league ball just doesn't grab my attention this year since there's no number one overall pick like the Simmons and Fultz year's.
    We won. So thereís at least one more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast