Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    WCJ future all-star for all you haters

Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    WCJ future all-star for all you haters
    I wouldn't rule it out...

Personally....I think Lauri is going to be a stud....I think he's special

Dunn...Eh....not high on his superstar potential...bu I think he could be a better Marcus Smart type player.....same type of defense (if not better) and better offense and facilitating

LaVine....I'm high on him...but I'm not all in either.....I do think he could be a 20-24 PPG scorer on good efficiency but he has to stay healthy. Not sold on his defense....but I think his upside is very high and I think he could be a huge asset despite his deficiencies

Portis...High on the kid...I think he could be a 16/9 type player of the bench with good efficiency in limited minutes....

WCJ....Not sure...but I think he could be very good

Hutch...I like the kid...I think he could maximize his skill set...but we'll see what happens

All in all...that's a lot to be excited about for a rebuilding team.....you add a Butler or a Leonard, or an AD to that roster and you have a team that could definitely contend in the East....could they contend with GS? Nah....probably not...but who can?

I was super opposed to getting WCJ. Iíll admit that he looked much more athletic than he had at any point at Duke. My main reason why I didnít want him was I believe heís a Bobby Portis clone. His Defense and blocking is much better than BP. I still believe MPJ is a better player and I would still select him over Carter even with the injury concerns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Its just really hard to show what u can do when. A) the offensive lane is cloged by other Bigs B) on D your playing zone because everyone seems to suck on D. Plus alot of the time he seemed to be playing in the corner of that zone despite the fact he was probably their best rim protector.

I was expecting some to change their minds but not this quickly. The kid has tallent and is Plenty athletic (showed glimpses at Duke but due to playing next to a guy like Bagley its hard to stand out athletically)

I dont know if i expect to see 5 blovks per game but i dont think 2-3 is out of the question. I dont ever expect star but then again i never expected Noah or Horford to be one either as a florida fan.

I think year one u have a high quality role player and down the road maybe he Horford Type stars but u never know. I dodnt think Lauri would look as solid as he did and look now.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I wouldn't rule it out...

Personally....I think Lauri is going to be a stud....I think he's special

Dunn...Eh....not high on his superstar potential...bu I think he could be a better Marcus Smart type player.....same type of defense (if not better) and better offense and facilitating

LaVine....I'm high on him...but I'm not all in either.....I do think he could be a 20-24 PPG scorer on good efficiency but he has to stay healthy. Not sold on his defense....but I think his upside is very high and I think he could be a huge asset despite his deficiencies

Portis...High on the kid...I think he could be a 16/9 type player of the bench with good efficiency in limited minutes....

WCJ....Not sure...but I think he could be very good

Hutch...I like the kid...I think he could maximize his skill set...but we'll see what happens

All in all...that's a lot to be excited about for a rebuilding team.....you add a Butler or a Leonard, or an AD to that roster and you have a team that could definitely contend in the East....could they contend with GS? Nah....probably not...but who can?
    Good evaluations on everyone. Solid 6 players to build around hopefully a couple turn into stars. Lavine has superstar potential . only time will tell . his shot making ability is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    Man I knew mr carter was gonna be good but not this good. Arch has improved his defense since last year. Dare I say a little hinrich in him? Hutch was playing too fast but overall solid and blakney was abusing those boys [emoji23]. Sign him quick. I think the bulls can win the summer league championship again this year with the talent we have.
    Yeah Hutchison was playing too fast for sure. Needs to take his time a bit, but still ended with a solid night. Agree on Blakeney too. I also like Aricidiano (no idea on spelling).
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    Carter was very fun to watch tonight, he really looks like he can do it all. Wish we could of seen Hutchison shoot a little more. He seems like he can attack well and draw contact which is nice. Hutchison seemed to play really well off the ball as well
    I'm not sure why he wasn't very aggressive (Hutchison I mean). Hopefully it was just first game jitters and not being confident there. First half he played like Tony Snell (has the tools but was never aggressive enough) but in the second he picked up his aggressiveness some.

Man I love Wendell!!! I always look to his 4 games when Bagley was out and Duke as a whole played great, and his game in high school vs Ayton where he looked like the stud of the 2! Dude is crazy underrated and itís straight up cuz he was on a team where he was the 5th option at times.

His deficiency, post game, and D next to Lauri is gonna be killer

Doris Burke was having an orgasm over Wendell

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Doris Burke was having an orgasm over Wendell
    I didnít need to hear Doris Burke and orgasm in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

Doris Burke is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

Tell that to Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Doris Burke is hot
    pls just stop

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Tell that to Drake
    You canít talk to someone who is dead bro.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast