Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3983
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Considering he had run for president 3 times no, he didn't launch his political career on birtherism.
    Man it's going to be really upsetting for you when you research Trump's political career. I suggest you don't .

Pretty easy to confirm that Trump only ran for president once prior to his successful 2016 campaign.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to be joking, it's impossible to be this obtuse. The POTUS and effective head of the Republican part is a guy who launched his entire political career on birtherism. If you don't think radicals have taken over the right, it's just because it looks normal to you. Since you're a radical.
    Not just that, I believe his first and all his early speeches were predicated around immigration, while specifically using rhetoric and tone closest aligned with alt right racist ideology.

It's very obvious what type of rhetoric he took and who he was speaking to and get support from. Now maybe trump isn't racist and is simply an opportunist, but the reality that played out is that extreme right wing racist and bigoted ideology is what presented him an opportunity and he full on embraced and jumped on it.

And it won him a presidency. If that's the objective of politics in America, and he calculated that pandering to America's more racist and bigoted "fringe" groups will get him a win, well then what else can you say except well played?
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-09-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Hmm, kind of curious, what is your definition?
    I suppose they haven't all out called to abolish the 1st Amendment but their are other ways to circumvent that and it is being pushed by the left. Especially Academia for one. Social media and entertainment are the others as well.
    Its not being paranoid when we are the only western country that does not have Hate Speech or blasphemy laws. Its called recognizing a pattern and a problem.
    Did you watch the DNC debate, every politician up there raised they're hands when asked if they would support health care for illegals and not deporting illegal immigrants.

There are large parts of the "Progressive" Left that are actively calling for the abolishment of ICE and Rep Omar recently called for ending Customs and Boarder Patrol.
    Here's a list of Politicians calling for an end to ICE
    Note how many are running for president.

While I wouldn't say "The Left or All Dems" there is certainly a growing portion on the left that want open boarders.

Hell California just passed a bill granting free health care to all Illegals between 18-26 and many Dems were angry it didn't include all illegals.

Hell look at the number of Sanctuary Cities and States there are.

Lets not pretend like there isn't a sizable portion of the left that doesn't want open boarder.
    None of what you said is an open border. It is simply not punishing people who are in the country illegally. Name me a single politician on the left that wants zero walls, barriers, enforcement, drones, border checkpoints, etc. any kind of deterrents whatsoever.

If they truly wanted open borders they should not want a single possible thing of security along our borders. Name me the politician that wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Color me surprised
    I know enough that they are racist, and I don't support or defend their opinions/actions. what else is there to know.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I can see why the right wants to talk about homelessness in California because if you look at all the other states that rank highest, you see the deep ruby red south east of the US. Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida all rank as badly as California. So they want to try and make it appear like the problem is a liberal one.
    it shouldn't matter whether it's California, or any of the "red" states in America. wherever there is a homeless problem it should be fixed, period. it shouldn't be a partisan issue.

What if...and I don't want to blow anyone's mind here...but what if Antifa and the Proud Boys are really just a very small group of losers from opposite sides of the spectrum that have failed in their lives and think someone else is to blame so they get angry and protest violently?
    the way the media covers these racists/white supremacists they certainly act like this is a new epidemic.

maybe Antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, or racist white supremacists in general right now are just a small fringe group of people, which is what Trump has said.

https://time.com/5552850/donald-trum...t-new-zealand/

President Donald Trump on Friday downplayed the global threat of white nationalism, as other world leaders condemned far-right extremism and racism in the wake of a devastating mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand that left at least 49 people dead.

“I don’t really,” Trump said in the Oval Office when asked if he saw white nationalism as a rising threat around the world, according to a pool report. “I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems, I guess. If you look what happened in New Zealand, perhaps that’s the case. I don’t know enough about it yet…But it’s certainly a terrible thing.”

I don’t think that Antifa is classified as domestic terrorists. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure they aren’t.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I know enough that they are racist, and I don't support or defend their opinions/actions. what else is there to know.

it shouldn't matter whether it's California, or any of the "red" states in America. wherever there is a homeless problem it should be fixed, period. it shouldn't be a partisan issue.

the way the media covers these racists/white supremacists they certainly act like this is a new epidemic.

maybe Antifa, Proud Boys, KKK, or racist white supremacists in general right now are just a small fringe group of people, which is what Trump has said.

https://time.com/5552850/donald-trum...t-new-zealand/

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235
    Weird that trump welcomes one of these groups at his rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    you're going to have to show some evidence that President Trump openly welcomes racists/white supremacists at his rallies.

Trump has called out racist white supremacists. I know some would rather ignore this in order to continue a certain narrative.

I've covered this already.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post32105779

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-berkeley-tru/

After President Trump blamed “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” for the Aug. 12 violence, multiple Republicans urged him to call out white supremacists and white nationalists by name, which he did in an Aug. 14 statement.

“Racism is evil — and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,”

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I suppose they haven't all out called to abolish the 1st Amendment but their are other ways to circumvent that and it is being pushed by the left. Especially Academia for one. Social media and entertainment are the others as well.
    Hey, where did the goalposts go?

lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Considering he had run for president 3 times no, he didn't launch his political career on birtherism.

Most of what he's done as president has been what Republicans want, the only thing he really cares about is border security and trade deals. On everything else, he's mostly been along for the ride.
    What presidential ballot was he on before 2016?

2000 for the Reform party. That's it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

you're going to have to show some evidence that President Trump openly welcomes racists/white supremacists at his rallies.

Trump has called out racist white supremacists. I know some would rather ignore this in order to continue a certain narrative.

I've covered this already.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post32105779

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-berkeley-tru/
    Let me guess, you’ve got no idea who roger stone is?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    2000 for the Reform party. That's it.
    Pat Buchanan was the 2000 Reform Party nominee.

Let me guess, you’ve got no idea who roger stone is?
    you said "trump welcomes one of these groups at his rallies"
    you should be able to back that up or explain what you mean. is there something about Roger Stone that I don't know. I don't really know much about him, but I would think he isn't a group of racists.

you said "trump welcomes one of these groups at his rallies"
    you should be able to back that up or explain what you mean. is there something about Roger Stone that I don't know. I don't really know much about him, but I would think he isn't a group of racists.
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/r...arrio-11093554