Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 431 of 447 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 6702
    even if you don't want to accept/agree these were Antifa, there was still rioting, that still attacked Democrat headquarters in Portland. yet not one person here could say anything against it or say it was wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

2. 01-22-2021, 11:15 AM
    Reason
    Let's keep the commentary on other users to a minimum please.

3. 01-22-2021, 11:41 AM
    Reason

4. 01-22-2021, 12:26 PM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    even if you don't want to accept/agree these were Antifa, there was still rioting, that still attacked Democrat headquarters in Portland. yet not one person here could say anything against it or say it was wrong.
    I saw it, it was, based on video evidence, Antifa, and they seem to have damaged buildings and threatened people. Users don't have to comment on things just because you want them to, and their silence doesn't mean they are for or against it. It's just silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I saw it, it was, based on video evidence, Antifa, and they seem to have damaged buildings and threatened people. Users don't have to comment on things just because you want them to, and their silence doesn't mean they are for or against it. It's just silence.
    but when I'm silent on other things like the terrorists at the Capitol, some around here form a conclusion based on that, that I'm not calling them out as if I support them, which I don't.

if I straight up refused to call those Trump supporters out I could fully understand anyone questioning why I didn't, but I did call them out. see the double standard?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but when I'm silent on other things like the terrorists at the Capitol, some around here form a conclusion based on that, that I'm not calling them out as if I support them, which I don't.

if I straight up refused to call those Trump supporters out I could fully understand anyone questioning why I didn't, but I did call them out. see the double standard?
    You can't control what conclusions other people will draw. You just have to accept that.

No, you werent silent, you were vocally supporting and defending Donald Trump as if he wasn't the cause of his coup attempt. Thats what made us think you supported his rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, you werent silent, you were vocally supporting and defending Donald Trump as if he wasn't the cause of his coup attempt. Thats what made us think you supported his rhetoric.

I can provide information to support that it was not Trump's words that incited people, that had already made that decision days before January 6th. Trump literally used words like protest and peace.

I wasn't silent on who was rioting. I said they were wrong and how they shuld be held accountable. we disagree on what inspired or incited them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You got it tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I can provide information to support that it was not Trump's words that incited people, that had already made that decision days before January 6th. Trump literally used words like protest and peace.

I wasn't silent on who was rioting. I said they were wrong and how they shuld be held accountable. we disagree on what inspired or incited them.
    Why do you draw the line at what was said on the 6th? I dont understand the logic. I think most people believe his behavior since election day at the least contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Why do you draw the line at what was said on the 6th? I dont understand the logic. I think most people believe his behavior since election day at the least contributed.
    it was Trump's speech on January 6th that some have used.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/u...h-capitol.html
    In urging his supporters to see the routine act of certifying the election results as an illegal affront against him and against them, Mr. Trump helped set in motion hours of violence and chaos that continued as darkness fell on Wednesday.

“There’s no question the president formed the mob,” Representative Liz Cheney, Republican from Wyoming, told Fox News. “The president incited the mob. The president addressed the mob. He lit the flame.”
    https://fortune.com/2021/01/07/trump...de-maga-rally/
    Trump also repeatedly intimated that his followers should take action. Near the beginning of his speech, Trump even made what appeared to be an indirect threat to Vice President Mike Pence, who, Trump incorrectly told his supporters, had the power to overturn the Nov. 3 election results.

“I just talked to Mike [Pence],” Trump told the crowd. “I said, ‘Mike, [overturning the results] doesn’t take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage.’…We’re just not going to let that happen.”

As the speech continued, Trump edged ever closer to calling for direct action by his supporters.

“We will never give up; we will never concede,” Trump said to thunderous applause. “We will stop the steal. We’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol…We’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones…the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

Supporters followed Trump’s call to march to the Capitol. Within less than two hours, they had forced their way through barricades, then through the doors of the Capitol building, forcing the evacuation of legislators.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, like I said, you werent silent on the topic, you were vocally attempting to absolve trump.from the situation he actively created.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sure, some have used it. Some used it as an example, and some people are looking at things he said all the way back before the election. I think on the whole that he incited things, at the very least he was very irresponsible considering his position.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, like I said, you werent silent on the topic, you were vocally attempting to absolve trump.from the situation he actively created.

when I said I was silent I mean repeatedly naming names of those that were Trump supporters. it wouldn't have been necessary, everyone would have agreed that they were wrong including myself saying that.

some wanted Trump alone to be responsible for inciting the riot that day. I offered evidence to counter that. I provided what Trump himself said, if people don't want to accept than then that's on them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This thread has now been derailed into talking about what Special said rather than any issues of unrest. I suggest we drop it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This thread has now been derailed into talking about what Special said rather than any issues of unrest. I suggest we drop it now.
    drop what I said or the thread? no way should the thread itself be dropped.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trump was laying the groundwork for that well before January 6th. Keep playing dumb and presenting disingenuous BS though.

19. 01-22-2021, 06:27 PM
    Reason
    You gotta lot of work to do before I ban you buddy