Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 426 of 447 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6702
    Hillary, as always, is focusing on all the wrong things!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...g-to-putin-the

Clinton: I would love to see if Trump 'was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our Capitol'

The worst ****ing takeaway possible. Blue Maga.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Hillary, as always, is focusing on all the wrong things!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...g-to-putin-the

Clinton: I would love to see if Trump 'was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our Capitol'

The worst ****ing takeaway possible. Blue Maga.
    I still don't think comparing her to Trump is wise, this country would be in a far better position had she lead it for the past 4 years.

She was plenty qualified, and I didn't vote for her.

We should still try to push for something better but we'll likely never see a worse man/woman in charge than Trump. And it won't even be close imo.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Can’t wait to watch the season finale tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I still don't think comparing her to Trump is wise, this country would be in a far better position had she lead it for the past 4 years.

She was plenty qualified, and I didn't vote for her.

We should still try to push for something better but we'll likely never see a worse man/woman in charge than Trump. And it won't even be close imo.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Not suggesting that whatsoever. Go back to 2016 and I was logging on every day arguing why people should vote for her. I just think her frustration with losing and a lot of the Democratic response to Trump's presidency was misguided. That's all. There are a million lessons to be learned from what we're seeing lately and "RUSSIA!!!" is not one of them. Even if they somehow were, who cares? We gotta get our **** in order! These are American problems.

Especially not with regards to the riots at the Capitol. It's like a lot of people just can't accept this reality we live in and need insane explanations to comprehend it.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Can’t wait to watch the season finale tomorrow.
    I wonder what Bauer is going do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've said anyone rioting was wrong.
    Yet you've exclusively focused on the ONE liberal you could find dirt on.

domestic terrorists, that have been violent and physically attacked people.

I'm sure there are far right wing groups that I'm unaware of or don't much about, but if they are included as well, great. anyone like that should be called out and condemned regardless of side.
    Yes, they're called trump.supporters.

They are on average shockingly stupid people, lol. I just can't get over how stupid trump and his supporters are. This dude told people.not to wear a mask during a pandemic, that is unbelievably stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I've said anyone rioting was wrong.
    Then why are you specifically harping on one person. Why are you not harping on the people who listened to what trump said and did what he told them to do and tried stopping the steal?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Imagine having to dance around every single thing you argue about because so often you can't just come out and say what you truly believe? Weird.

It's always: "I said such-and-such was bad...but I'm going to make 50 more posts suggesting that's not actually the case and when anyone says something about it I'll just point to the post where I said 'such-and-such was bad' as if that means anything."

That's his M.O.
    I provided multiple times where I said it was bad/wrong. typical PSD refusing to accept that because it counters this ignorant narrative.

narrative around here does not want to separate those that were rioting and wrong, from those that just wanted to protest. narrative around here needs to stick to their conclusion that all Trump supporters must be XYZ because that is what they were told to believe and they did.

like I said..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, they're called trump.supporters.

They are on average shockingly stupid people, lol. I just can't get over how stupid trump and his supporters are. This dude told people.not to wear a mask during a pandemic, that is unbelievably stupid.

this is the conclusion the left has to stick too because this is what they were brainwashed into believing. this is evident over and over.

the left is not simply anyone who hates Trump, but are those that do hate Trump all gullible and dumb?
    I ask that question because this was already mentioned by someone them self an anti Trumper.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

I mention these inconvenient observations because the anti-Trump movement, of which I’m a proud member, seems to be getting dumber. It seems to be settling into a smug, fairy tale version of reality that filters out discordant information. More anti-Trumpers seem to be telling themselves a “Madness of King George” narrative: Trump is a semiliterate madman surrounded by sycophants who are morally, intellectually and psychologically inferior to people like us.
    The anti-Trump movement suffers from insularity. Most of the people who detest Trump don’t know anybody who works with him or supports him. And if they do have friends and family members who admire Trump, they’ve learned not to talk about this subject. So they get most of their information about Trumpism from others who also detest Trumpism, which is always a recipe for epistemic closure.
    Democrats and the media detest Trump, and told everyone Trump is awful and anyone who supports him must be awful too.. anyone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Ahh....poor you.

I
    this is the conclusion the left has to stick too because this is what they were brainwashed into believing. this is evident over and over.

the left is not simply anyone who hates Trump, but are those that do hate Trump all gullible and dumb?
    I ask that question because this was already mentioned by someone them self an anti Trumper.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

Democrats and the media detest Trump, and told everyone Trump is awful and anyone who supports him must be awful too.. anyone.
    I was brainwashed into believing trump opposing masks and mocking people who wear them?

I will prove to you that you are wrong, I will quote the ****in idiot for you, bit first tell me what will happen when I do. Because if you're just going to do your regular thing where you pretend you dont understand English then I'll save my time.

I was brainwashed into believing trump opposing masks and mocking people who wear them?

I will prove to you that you are wrong, I will quote the ****in idiot for you, bit first tell me what will happen when I do. Because if you're just going to do your regular thing where you pretend you dont understand English then I'll save my time.

everything Trump did was bad?

nothing Trump did was good?

because I will gladly contradict you if you believe that.

criticize Trump where it's deserving, but to act like simply anyone that supported Trump is stupid/bad/whatever is false.

this type of generalization is stupid.. whether it's all Trump supporters are X, everyone on the left is X, everyone on the right is X, everyone black is X.. it's just a stupid generalization that doesn't help.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

everything Trump did was bad?

nothing Trump did was good?

because I will gladly contradict you if you believe that.

criticize Trump where it's deserving, but to act like simply anyone that supported Trump is stupid/bad/whatever is false.

this type of generalization is stupid.. whether it's all Trump supporters are X, everyone on the left is X, everyone on the right is X, everyone black is X.. it's just a stupid generalization that doesn't help.
    Well that's why I used the words on average. The average trump supporter opposes masks and distancing. They do not understand their behavior is the cause of the lockdowns. This is shockingly ignorant.

Well that's why I used the words on average. The average trump supporter opposes masks and distancing. They do not understand their behavior is the cause of the lockdowns. This is shockingly ignorant.

no doubt there are some Trump supporters that are stupid, but I don't think it's the average.

some people regardless of side have become stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no doubt there are some Trump supporters that are stupid, but I don't think it's the average.

some people regardless of side have become stupid.
    Oh, it is most definitely the average. All this bogus **** that trump.says, most people that support him actually believe it. Even on this.forum you can see it. Its brain damage.