Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 412 of 458 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Like none at all actually. Just stating fact vs his ďconfederacyĒ fantasy...
    How do you know it's facts?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Was it Trump Supporters who were protesting today, Antifa?

But yes, Trump supporters have the right to protest, which is why I didn't say anything during the countless rallies Trump has held around the country, or the other marches and protests they did.

No, they do not have the right to storm the Capital building. And neither does Antifa or anyone else.

Now, do me a favor and come back when you've figured out who you think stormed the Capital, Trump supporters or Antifa.
    Be careful he has narratives to switch. Anything that favors Trump and he deems "patriotic" when its just rioters draped in American flags and MAGA merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    OK. I'm even more lost now.

I mean, there were people there making their feelings known. Crying that reality TV star and noted crook/sleaze Donald Trump got his *** whupped in an election. That happened. There were also people that stormed the Capital building. That's very different.

I don't think this was a serious coup attempt or anything. It was a collection of larper losers, like I said. But just because it was a bunch of moronic chuds doesn't mean what the moronic chuds did wasn't insane, unprecedented and wholely antithetical to what you flag-wavers pretend to care about.
    All Iím saying is the pendulum is beginning to swing in the opposite direction. Iím not supporting their efforts or saying itís justified. Iím saying people are upset and donít trust the outcome of the election. Do you not remember liberals screaming in the streets of DC? Do you not remember that carrot head comedian chick that stated she wanted to behead trump? The pendulum of idiocy is swinging back the other way now.

Living in a fantasy land lol
    How so?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

How do you know it's facts?
    Cause Iíve lived on one of the coasts and now live in the middle of the country.

Trump should've been booted countless times. Even for things like tweeting out a threat to destroy Iran's historical sites, which is a literal war crime and act of terror. And anyone saying "buuhhh free speech" doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Wowie. Booted for threatening to destroy Iran's historical sites, huh? Funny stuff. War crime and act of terror, huh? War crimes and terror are Iran's legacy all right. As in the largest sponsor of terror and deaths in the Middle East. But, oh my, Donald Trump didn't like the Ayotoloas huh? Impeach him? Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Such ridiculousness.
    Someone should explain to Brett what representative government is.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

All Iím saying is the pendulum is beginning to swing in the opposite direction. Iím not supporting their efforts or saying itís justified. Iím saying people are upset and donít trust the outcome of the election. Do you not remember liberals screaming in the streets of DC? Do you not remember that carrot head comedian chick that stated she wanted to behead trump? The pendulum of idiocy is swinging back the other way now.
    I don't remember them storming the Capital building. What makes it even funnier, is before today conservatives were all smug about how they wouldn't be rioting if their candidate lost or they didn't get their way like Liberals do. Then they do this lol.

Do you support their efforts? Do you think what they did was wrong or justified?

You were against Kaepernick kneeling. He peacefully made his thoughts known, you objected to it.
    I stated on several occasions that Kaep was more than welcome to go and kneel at a police station or a public park or in front of the capital building. He was just making a football game about his antics, much like Tim Tebow. He was also profiting off of it.

I stated on several occasions that Kaep was more than welcome to go and kneel at a police station or a public park or in front of the capital building. He was just making a football game about his antics, much like Tim Tebow. He was also profiting off of it.
    I don't recall you denouncing Tim Tebow...

So your problem with Kaepernick kneeling wasn't that he was kneeling, or what he was kneeling for, it's that he did it before a football game?

I do not believe you.

I don't remember them storming the Capital building. What makes it even funnier, is before today conservatives were all smug about how they wouldn't be rioting if their candidate lost or they didn't get their way like Liberals do. Then they do this lol.

Do you support their efforts? Do you think what they did was wrong or justified?
    Read my other posts to get your answer.

Do you think BLM was justified in burning down a police station? Or looting several businesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Wowie. Booted for threatening to destroy Iran's historical sites, huh? Funny stuff. War crime and act of terror, huh? War crimes and terror are Iran's legacy all right. As in the largest sponsor of terror and deaths in the Middle East. But, oh my, Donald Trump didn't like the Ayotoloas huh? Impeach him? Hilarious.
    Here's a philosophical question for you. If we do what Iran does because Iran is doing it, fundamentally, what is the difference between us and Iran?

I don't recall you denouncing Tim Tebow...

So your problem with Kaepernick kneeling wasn't that he was kneeling, or what he was kneeling for, it's that he did it before a football game?

I do not believe you.
    Go read my posts in the kaepernick thread then. I actually stated he should go protest at a police station.

And I was against tebows antics as well. Funny how people can be consistent regardless

Read my other posts to get your answer.

Do you think BLM was justified in burning down a police station? Or looting several businesses?
    Of course they weren't. I understand why they did. I understand why these guys today stormed the Capital building. But understanding why they did it doesn't make their reasoning valid.

Their faith (or lackthereof) in our Political system is not based on any facts. At the very least, even if you disagree with the sentiment of BLM, they actually have examples and facts to support their notion. This movement doesn't even have that.

Go read my posts in the kaepernick thread then. I actually stated he should go protest at a police station.

And I was against tebows antics as well. Funny how people can be consistent regardless
    Funny how people only seem to be consistent after the fact.
    Last edited by valade16; 01-06-2021 at 11:44 PM.

16. 01-06-2021, 11:42 PM
    Reason
    Nope