Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 410 of 447 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The people in the capital no longer trust the “system,” specifically the political system.

The people behind the BLM protests do not trust the civic system.

They are one in the same. Just with less destruction.
    No, they are not remotely comparable

A coup attempt is not comparable to a protest or even riots.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The people in the capital no longer trust the “system,” specifically the political system.

The people behind the BLM protests do not trust the civic system.

They are one in the same. Just with less destruction.
    Except one wants reform and the other wants to overthrow the democracy.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No, they are not remotely comparable

A coup attempt is not comparable to a protest or even riots.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Both sides want change- changes to our civic or political systems. Defund the police was a hot button issue. Will defund the government be the new one? It should be...

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Except one wants reform and the other wants to overthrow the democracy.
    Lol. Cause burning down a police station and attempting to keep people out of an area is just about reform right?

When will you realize this is the pendulum swinging back? Hope your side is prepared for it...

No. I’m cozy on my couch in Omaha. Watching from afar like I did with Minnesota and such.

Btw, how many private businesses or homes have been looted or rioted in DC so far? I want to keep track.
    So far as I know it's only our US Capital Building, i.e. the center of our Democracy. But Thank God they only stormed the US Capital in a coup attempt, for a second there I thought they were going to do something serious like steal a hammer from a hardware store...

Lol. Cause burning down a police station and attempting to keep people out of an area is just about reform right?

When will you realize this is the pendulum swinging back? Hope your side is prepared for it...
    Except when it was BLM on that side of the pendulum you were denouncing it and being against it, now that it's swinging to the other side you're all for it.

Turns out, you're not against rioting and looting at all, you were against why they were rioting and looting...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except when it was BLM on that side of the pendulum you were denouncing it and being against it, now that it's swinging to the other side you're all for it.

Turns out, you're not against rioting and looting at all, you were against why they were rioting and looting...
    Well played

The Lost Boys of PSD

So far as I know it's only our US Capital Building, i.e. the center of our Democracy. But Thank God they only stormed the US Capital in a coup attempt, for a second there I thought they were going to do something serious like steal a hammer from a hardware store...
    God forbid they struck Target!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Wait so the capital building was burned down or people just infiltrated it to make their displeasures known? You honestly think if half the country wanted to overthrow the govt they couldn’t?

And so the pendulum swings... don’t cheer for it to go one way, if you are just going to whine when it swings back around...
    Deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wait so the capital building was burned down or people just infiltrated it to make their displeasures known? You honestly think if half the country wanted to overthrow the govt they couldn’t?
    No because the other half would fight them and the Confederacy would be defeated again.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Like I said at the time, the pendulum swings back and forth. I don’t support rioting and destroying property, especially private personal or business. If BLM wants to go into a police station or civil building and make their thoughts known, more power to them. They just can’t burn it to the ground and not expect the law to get involved. If the people in the capital riot, loot or destroy property, I feel the same way.

I'm not entirely sure what your point is. Are you downplaying what happened because there wasn't a chance they overthrow the government?

Even if half the county wanted to overthrow the government, far far far less than half the country is willing to do anything about it. The people that showed up today to me seemed like wannabe military larpers and QAnnon nuts. Of course they aren't gonna overthrow **** Like, I'm certain everyone here is just a keyboard warrior. None of you are gonna ever do anything Hell, I am too! The **** I've I'm taking up arms against Americans.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    No because the other half would fight them and the Confederacy would be defeated again.
    You are very mistaken my friend. It wouldn’t be the north vs the south. It would be two coasts vs everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what your point is. Are you downplaying what happened because there wasn't a chance they overthrow the government?

Even if half the county wanted to overthrow the government, far far far less than half the country is willing to do anything about it. The people that showed up today to me seemed like wannabe military larpers and QAnnon nuts. Of course they aren't gonna overthrow **** Like, I'm certain everyone here is just a keyboard warrior. None of you are gonna ever do anything Hell, I am too! The **** I've I'm taking up arms against Americans.
    So basically it was just people making their feelings known? Those inconsiderate ***holes.