Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 402 of 447 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What kind of garbage are you spewing now. I know quite a bit about Portland. My son and his wife lived there for awhile and we visited the city. I was a nice town. Kind of a hodge podge of people who basically got along despite their political differences Then the city let ANTIFA come in and let them get away with anarchism who intimidated the POrtland city council, neutered the police, and turn their backs on the local citizens and especially businesses.

It is so bad in Oregon right now, that several counties in ORegon are organizing a campaign to officially move their entire counties to Idaho. As for not caring about people, what is this "caring" that you are talking about. Define what "caring" for people entails. Does it entail allowing terrorists to riot, loot, set fires, attack cops, kill and maim innocent civilians? All **** that went down big time in Oregon and especially Portland because that Mayor and police chief were wimps and were afraid of the mob.
    Bro I'm born and raised in the PNW. STFU lol. You have no clue what you're talking about. I've been to Portland 100 times.

They use to be the Meth capital of the country. They have a huge history of problems with biker gangs. They have a great night life. And they're the vegan capital of the USA.

Your talking points are so transparent, and ****ing stupid.

Oh and they got more strip clubs than any city I've been to in my life.

They aren't some nice little town you are trying to portray it as. STFU lol.

There are really a lot of pissed off people right now because of the election being stolen. And yeah, I think that there will be violence. This has been headed to this for a long time. I called this maybe 15 years ago and people mocked me when I predicted the rioting in the streets that would come as more and more police departments would be taken over politically by liberal mayors and city councils. Clearly what happened in the last couple of years was all part of an organized plot to frighten the United States citizens that unless they went over to the liberal side, their homes and businesses would be burned and they and their children would be attacked and killed.

I also predicted that a civil war would result because regular people will have had enough and fight back. That time has come. There is some stuff going on right now that I am aware of that no longer will the BLM's and ANTIFA and other subversive entities have the streets and neighborhoods to themselves. They will not. A reckoning is coming.
    Hope you like tear gas.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Bro I'm born and raised in the PNW. STFU lol. You have no clue what you're talking about. I've been to Portland 100 times.

They use to be the Meth capital of the country. They have a huge history of problems with biker gangs. They have a great night life. And they're the vegan capital of the USA.

Your talking points are so transparent, and ****ing stupid.

Oh and they got more strip clubs than any city I've been to in my life.

They aren't some nice little town you are trying to portray it as. STFU lol.
    STFU? Portland used to be a neat hippy type town. Yeah there were a lot of drugs. So what? So did San Francisco but now it is a vile dump. It used to be a great city over-all. As for strip clubs ever been to San Diego? You think that I am some kind of person who doesn't know how to have a good time I guess? I've done and seen a lot in my days. You think you know **** that I don't know? Funny ****.

But Portland is a steaming pile of dog dodo right now and that is because they let ANTIFA take over the city and especially the downtown area and basically kicked the cops out. As bad as most Democrat controlled major cities are, Portland is the worst and it is unfortunate. It was a fun town. Same thing is going on in Seattle. San Francisco is already gone.

Antifa is the worst. Just saw ANTIFA attacking Sen. Hawley's residence in DC, terrorizing his wife and child with bullhorns. And "law enforcement in DC"? They finally came after the neighbors complained about the violence(it was taped) but the DC "cops" spokesperson said that it was "peaceful" and that Hawley's wife exaggerated. That tape was not peaceful. That mob was shouting via bullhorns, ringing the woman's doorbell and demanding that she and her baby come out.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Hope you like tear gas.
    Are you going to throw it matey? After all, if ANTIFA and BLACK LIVES MATTER were "PEACEFUL PROTESTS", who changes the definition? You?

STFU? Portland used to be a neat hippy type town. Yeah there were a lot of drugs. So what? So did San Francisco but now it is a vile dump. It used to be a great city over-all. As for strip clubs ever been to San Diego? You think that I am some kind of person who doesn't know how to have a good time I guess? I've done and seen a lot in my days. You think you know **** that I don't know? Funny ****.

But Portland is a steaming pile of dog dodo right now and that is because they let ANTIFA take over the city and especially the downtown area and basically kicked the cops out. As bad as most Democrat controlled major cities are, Portland is the worst and it is unfortunate. It was a fun town. Same thing is going on in Seattle. San Francisco is already gone.

Antifa is the worst. Just saw ANTIFA attacking Sen. Hawley's residence in DC, terrorizing his wife and child with bullhorns. And "law enforcement in DC"? They finally came after the neighbors complained about the violence(it was taped) but the DC "cops" spokesperson said that it was "peaceful" and that Hawley's wife exaggerated. That tape was not peaceful. That mob was shouting via bullhorns, ringing the woman's doorbell and demanding that she and her baby come out.
    Lolololol. You are literally listing 3 cities I've spent my entire life in. I live in Kent now, (20 mins out). But it's just hilarious you trying to tell me how awful Seattle is. I would bet 100,000 dollars you haven't been the PNW in the last 5 years.

I get it bro. You saw a youtube video, and now you've decided that's how the city is now. Just a bunch of crazies trying to murder Republicans. Gotchya. Confirmation bias is like crack for Trumpers.

Are you going to throw it matey? After all, if ANTIFA and BLACK LIVES MATTER were "PEACEFUL PROTESTS", who changes the definition? You?
    You realize most BLM protest have been peaceful right? And you know the big difference is? The majority of people don't support the violence. You openly support violence tomorrow.

And no. I'm gonna watch from home. Much better view.

There are really a lot of pissed off people right now because of the election being stolen. And yeah, I think that there will be violence. This has been headed to this for a long time. I called this maybe 15 years ago and people mocked me when I predicted the rioting in the streets that would come as more and more police departments would be taken over politically by liberal mayors and city councils. Clearly what happened in the last couple of years was all part of an organized plot to frighten the United States citizens that unless they went over to the liberal side, their homes and businesses would be burned and they and their children would be attacked and killed.

I also predicted that a civil war would result because regular people will have had enough and fight back. That time has come. There is some stuff going on right now that I am aware of that no longer will the BLM's and ANTIFA and other subversive entities have the streets and neighborhoods to themselves. They will not. A reckoning is coming.
    Hes not wrong if your being honest about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regardless of what happens expect the media to focus on the Trump supporters that are violent and acting out, while certainly having no interest in calling it a mostly peaceful protest like the many other "protests" they covered differently.

any violence or rioting is unacceptable from either side, but how it gets covered and the narrative with it will be interesting.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    regardless of what happens expect the media to focus on the Trump supporters that are violent and acting out, while certainly having no interest in calling it a mostly peaceful protest like the many other "protests" they covered differently.

any violence or rioting is unacceptable from either side, but how it gets covered and the narrative with it will be interesting.
    False. Fox, OANN and Newsmax won't cover it the way you said media will cover it.

Will you be bringing tiki torches this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    False. Fox, OANN and Newsmax won't cover it the way you said media will cover it.
    my mistake, LIBERAL media. CNN, MSNBC, ect will be glad to push a narrative that this is violent.

I think it's unlikely that CNN will call this a mostly peaceful protest, like they did before literally standing in front of a raging fire.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my mistake, LIBERAL media. CNN, MSNBC, ect will be glad to push a narrative that this is violent.

I think it's unlikely that CNN will call this a mostly peaceful protest, like they did before literally standing in front of a raging fire.

Just like I'm sure Fox will downplay the right protesting and clashing with police last night. Speaking of that, funny you didn't bombard this thread with those little nuggets seeing as you are very concerned about violence in the streets of the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Just like I'm sure Fox will downplay the right protesting and clashing with police last night. Speaking of that, funny you didn't bombard this thread with those little nuggets seeing as you are very concerned about violence in the streets of the usa.
    I'm not aware of what happened. media I've seen this morning have been more about an important election from last night, as well as events today related to the 2020 election.

go ahead and enlighten me with whatever you think I should know.

\_(ツ)_/

The Lost Boys of PSD

I was posting in the election thread but it's probably time to hop over here.

We're going to see some civil unrest today. Because of a delusion. A lie. A reality show dimwit who's whipped millions of people up into a cult.

The protesters, of which there are a lot it seems like based on the aerial views, have made it into the Capital. Both the House and Senate have gaveled in response. The Capital is on lockdown.

Madness.

Pathetic losers. Hypocrites too, but even they know that.
    HELLO