Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 401 of 447 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6702
  1. #6001
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Did I say it was only a republican thing?

    No doubt the Republican leadership is culpable right now (please refute that if you can).

    And it was under Nixon/Watergate and Bush/Gore, as now, a precarious time for the republic.
    I am glad you brought up how dangerous this time is. I thought I was the only one here who feel like they are watching a train wreck coming. Pelosi and Mitch's homes were vandalized last week with spray paint demanding the 2k stimulus check and rent forgiveness added to Pelosi's garage door. If these guys in Wash. continue their same old same old game, it will come back to bit them.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-02-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  2. #6002
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,659
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    one thing is sure....the Trumps will NOT be getting their deposit back
    They already have a war chest that has virtually no limit to what they can spend it on contributed by dopes who thought that they could somehow keep giving money and turn around the entire election. Trump has nearly half his debt to creditors tied up in his PAC. He can just pay himself and his family for the rest of his life and help stave off bankruptcy.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #6003
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,737
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am glad you brought up how dangerous this time is. I thought I was the only one here who feel like they are watching a train wreck coming. Pelosi and Mitch's homes were vandalized last week with spray paint demanding the 2k stimulus check and rent forgiveness added to Pelosi's garage door. If these guys in Wash. continue their same old same old game, it will come back to bit them.
    The anger and frustration that is surfacing here is inevitable, and particulary now when it is perfectly clear that the politicians have blatantly ignore their obligations to the country.

    The Tea Party, the resurgence of white supremacy, and the new right-wing GOP are all themselves the result of this anger and frustration, although they have been channelled into an even more dangerous direction (proto-fascism: complete with the incessant lies/conspiracy theories/propganda, domestic militarism, co-opting of a wide segment of the media, packing the judiciary, and down-the-line party loyalty to an authoritarian figurehead).

    No surprise that the left has begun to counter — BLM protests, growing numbers of Democratic Socialists, even Antifa — but with far less impact at this point.

    I am confident that neither Pelosi nor McConnell have the capacity to see that they need to disappear. My guess is that someone will have to do it for them.

  4. #6004
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,875
    Pelosi has announced that this will be her last term in the house. McConnell should make a similar announcement.

  5. #6005
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,826
    little late, but finally seeing reality.

    https://www.koin.com/local/multnomah...ss-conference/

    Wheeler calls out ‘antifa anarchists’ following NYE riot
    Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler minced no words in his opening remarks at a New Year’s Day press conference following a riot on New Year’s Eve in downtown.

    Wheeler laid out the “who, what, when, where and why” of what happened Thursday.

    “The who: violent antifa and anarchists,” the mayor said. They rampaged through downtown Portland causing tens of thousands of dollars of damage with spray painting, window breaking, fires and fireworks.

    “Why? This is the hardest question of all to answer,” Wheeler said. “Why would a group of largely white, young and some middle age men destroy the livelihood of others who are struggling to get by?”

    The mayor said he sees himself as a caring and honest person. “It is hard for me to accept that there are some people who are just bent on destruction.”

    He said he’s been in contact with Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt and wants more prosecutions and everyone held accountable. And Wheeler also said it’s time to use additional tools to end this violence.

    “My good faith efforts at de-escalation have been met with ongoing violence and even scorn from radical antifa and anarchists,” Wheeler said. “In response it will be necessary to use additional tools and to push the limits of the tools we already have to bring the criminal destruction and violence to an end.”


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #6006
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    little late, but finally seeing reality.

    https://www.koin.com/local/multnomah...ss-conference/
    This guy is as bad a mayor in the history of the United States. Portland used to be a really neat city. Lots of liberals but that's okay as long as they obey the law. But this dope has allowed the city to totally fall into chaos all around. He tried to placate basically a mob of terrorists at the expense of regular people just trying to live a normal life and now is throwing up is hands like the wimp and wonders where he went wrong. Pathetic.

  7. #6007
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    This guy is as bad a mayor in the history of the United States. Portland used to be a really neat city. Lots of liberals but that's okay as long as they obey the law. But this dope has allowed the city to totally fall into chaos all around. He tried to placate basically a mob of terrorists at the expense of regular people just trying to live a normal life and now is throwing up is hands like the wimp and wonders where he went wrong. Pathetic.
    HAHAHAHA. I love how Republicans still try to act like they actually care about people. You don't. Least of all liberals.

  8. #6008
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,228
    I have a feeling tomorrow will be a very sad day in our nation’s capital.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #6009
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I have a feeling tomorrow will be a very sad day in our nation’s capital.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you feel is going to happen?

  10. #6010
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What do you feel is going to happen?
    I don’t know. Just don’t like the feel of the situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #6011
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I don’t know. Just don’t like the feel of the situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean aren’t you used to it by now? The conspiracy theorists are all talk anyways.

    I’m assuming there will be counter protestors, so there will be fights, maybe some get shot or stabbed, maybe some die, but when you put into power the third world part of the country, it’ll be no different then what happens in other third world countries. They think the country is a third world country anyways, so you get what you sow.

  12. #6012
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    HAHAHAHA. I love how Republicans still try to act like they actually care about people. You don't. Least of all liberals.
    What kind of garbage are you spewing now. I know quite a bit about Portland. My son and his wife lived there for awhile and we visited the city. I was a nice town. Kind of a hodge podge of people who basically got along despite their political differences Then the city let ANTIFA come in and let them get away with anarchism who intimidated the POrtland city council, neutered the police, and turn their backs on the local citizens and especially businesses.

    It is so bad in Oregon right now, that several counties in ORegon are organizing a campaign to officially move their entire counties to Idaho. As for not caring about people, what is this "caring" that you are talking about. Define what "caring" for people entails. Does it entail allowing terrorists to riot, loot, set fires, attack cops, kill and maim innocent civilians? All **** that went down big time in Oregon and especially Portland because that Mayor and police chief were wimps and were afraid of the mob.

  13. #6013
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    There are really a lot of pissed off people right now because of the election being stolen. And yeah, I think that there will be violence. This has been headed to this for a long time. I called this maybe 15 years ago and people mocked me when I predicted the rioting in the streets that would come as more and more police departments would be taken over politically by liberal mayors and city councils. Clearly what happened in the last couple of years was all part of an organized plot to frighten the United States citizens that unless they went over to the liberal side, their homes and businesses would be burned and they and their children would be attacked and killed.

    I also predicted that a civil war would result because regular people will have had enough and fight back. That time has come. There is some stuff going on right now that I am aware of that no longer will the BLM's and ANTIFA and other subversive entities have the streets and neighborhoods to themselves. They will not. A reckoning is coming.

  14. #6014
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    There are really a lot of pissed off people right now because of the election being stolen. And yeah, I think that there will be violence. This has been headed to this for a long time. I called this maybe 15 years ago and people mocked me when I predicted the rioting in the streets that would come as more and more police departments would be taken over politically by liberal mayors and city councils. Clearly what happened in the last couple of years was all part of an organized plot to frighten the United States citizens that unless they went over to the liberal side, their homes and businesses would be burned and they and their children would be attacked and killed.

    I also predicted that a civil war would result because regular people will have had enough and fight back. That time has come. There is some stuff going on right now that I am aware of that no longer will the BLM's and ANTIFA and other subversive entities have the streets and neighborhoods to themselves. They will not. A reckoning is coming.
    Lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #6015
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    There are really a lot of pissed off people right now because of the election being stolen. And yeah, I think that there will be violence. This has been headed to this for a long time. I called this maybe 15 years ago and people mocked me when I predicted the rioting in the streets that would come as more and more police departments would be taken over politically by liberal mayors and city councils. Clearly what happened in the last couple of years was all part of an organized plot to frighten the United States citizens that unless they went over to the liberal side, their homes and businesses would be burned and they and their children would be attacked and killed.

    I also predicted that a civil war would result because regular people will have had enough and fight back. That time has come. There is some stuff going on right now that I am aware of that no longer will the BLM's and ANTIFA and other subversive entities have the streets and neighborhoods to themselves. They will not. A reckoning is coming.
    Seek help, dude. Your violent delusions are out of control.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •