Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 400 of 433 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 6481

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so if that were the case, why is that when the person started shooting the video? and why would they only post that part?
    Oh, we've already seen videos provided by special that tell 1/56th of the story. He and his sources credibilty have and continue to be a problem.

it isn't okay regardless
    I agree. it shouldn't be so hard for others here at PSD to agree, instead people are routinely unwilling to say the right being attacked is wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Oh, we've already seen videos provided by special that tell 1/56th of the story. He and his sources credibilty have and continue to be a problem.
    rejecting the violence that has happened and continues to happen is the problem.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I think it is pretty clear at this point — post-election — that the so-called republican leaders are not only responsible for condoning civil unrest, but they are actively promoting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I think it is pretty clear at this point — post-election — that the so-called republican leaders are not only responsible for condoning civil unrest, but they are actively promoting it.
    Guess it's the Republicans turn.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Guess it's the Republicans turn.
    Maybe. But since they have been doing it since Nixon, they certainly have a lot of experience.

Maybe. But since they have been doing it since Nixon, they certainly have a lot of experience.
    really? there's been civil unrest since Nixon? not only that it's been a Republican thing? smh c'mon
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

really? there's been civil unrest since Nixon? not only that it's been a Republican thing? smh c'mon
    Did I say it was only a republican thing?

No doubt the Republican leadership is culpable right now (please refute that if you can).

And it was under Nixon/Watergate and Bush/Gore, as now, a precarious time for the republic.

Did I say it was only a republican thing?

No doubt the Republican leadership is culpable right now (please refute that if you can).

And it was under Nixon/Watergate and Bush/Gore, as now, a precarious time for the republic.
    I didn't say you said it was only a Republican thing...but you did infer they've been doing it since Nixon.

I didn't say you said it was only a Republican thing...but you did infer they've been doing it since Nixon.
    Right, and, as I said, the republicans have been doing it since Nixon.

Mind you, I did not say that there has been constant civil unrest since Nixon. I said that the republican leadership has acted in such a way from time to time as to promulgate civil unrest.

Nixon’s VP Agnew resigned in disgrace. Nixon authorized a crime, tried to cover it up, and resigned in disgrace. Ford pardoned Nixon. All of these were polarizing events.

Reagan got an unwarranted bye in the Iran-Contra affair, but many in his administration were implicated and conviced, including Secretary of Defense, Caspar Weinberger. EDIT: When he became president GHW Bush (who was Reagan’s VP at the time) pardoned all of those who were convicted, including Weinberger and Eliott Abrams, on the counsel of then Attorney General...wait for it...Bill Barr.

Bush/Gore was an unnerving and polarizing affair.

Trump’s refusal to stand down and the republican leadership’s tacit support of his position is a travesty, which serves only to polarize the country even further.
    Last edited by Crovash; 11-22-2020 at 04:55 PM.

I wonder if this will become the new norm. No one concedes election until january when they have to leave.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wonder if this will become the new norm. No one concedes election until january when they have to leave.
    one thing is sure....the Trumps will NOT be getting their deposit back