Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 386 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    those fools, anybody, who joins a group that purposely go out to fight another group in the street, is a idiot. Strip the bs they follow and just look at their actions and that is all you see. Two groups of young men fighting in the streets.
    I am currently reading a book entitled Age of Anger by a London-based journalist, Pankaj Mishra.

What you describe about the proliferation of these so-called political gangs is one of the conclusions Mishra draws that is the result of a world which has seen the demise of the long-standing political experiment we call liberal democracy.

Mishra notes the fundamental similarities between Antifa, White Supremicists, survivalists, ISIS, terrorists, among others (including mass shooters), and he suggests that they may serve as the vanguard for what he calls the emerging global civil war, appealing as they do largely to disaffected young men who are riddled by anger, isolation, and resentment.

It’s a hard read, but worthwhile.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-06-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Conservative media are not hate groups benny01.

this type of violence and hate from the left is a pattern Crovash.
    I have seen much more hate from the left since Trump won than I have from the right. that doesn't mean there hasn't been hate from the right. all of this type of hate is wrong. this vandalism that happened was wrong too.

calling some media an enemy of the people is based on the media's own actions. that is not the same as violence or even harassment against the media.
    Trump shouldn't be calling for violence.
    I even had this in the Maxine Waters thread, that nobody replied to..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post32422118

when I do disagree with something Trump did or said and post about it, nobody replies and instead it looks like it's just ignored.

this is the type of ignorance that often comes from the left.

instead of making weak left wing accusations try and counter actual information.
    What does conservative media have to do with hate groups? You denounce Antifa for violence and completely ignore murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Patterns (if even accurate) do not constitute proof.

Hate is an equal opportunity condition.

I support neither hate nor violence.

Bottom line: Nothing you have offered is even remotely admissible as evidence regarding the situation in Nebraska.

Back to the ward.
    the same people that want to say that this could have just as easily been someone on the right committing this crime, are the same people that want to talk about all the hate against minorities/Muslims (because of Trump) while ignoring that they could not only be a hoax, but there has been evidence that some have actually been a hoax.

Who would be a left wing hate group? And are they as violent as the right wingers. Amour Car, and Bank robberies, numerous cop killings done by the right wing hate groups are hard to top.

Antifa.

those fools, anybody, who joins a group that purposely go out to fight another group in the street, is a idiot. Strip the bs they follow and just look at their actions and that is all you see. Two groups of young men fighting in the streets.
    two groups of people (not only men) fighting. one must be associated with the right, while the other has no association at all?

so when you can make a connection to the right then you want to label them right hate groups, but when a connection can be made the other way then people should only look at their actions and not label them on one side? that's hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What does conservative media have to do with hate groups? You denounce Antifa for violence and completely ignore murderers.
    I don't ignore murder.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...set-1.19664904

Nesconset man threatened Rep. Lee Zeldin, Donald Trump supporters, police say
    A Nesconset man threatened to kill supporters of Rep. Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump at the congressman's re-election headquarters Friday, then nearly hit a campaign worker as he drove off, Suffolk police said.

Martin Astrof, 75, went to the Republican's headquarters on Terry Road and got angry at a campaign worker there about 11:15 a.m., police said.

He threatened to kill the worker and other supporters, then backed up his car in an "aggressive manner," nearly striking the worker, police said. Police did not release other details on the threat.

Astrof was arrested in front of his home a short time later and charged with making a terroristic threat, which is a felony, and second-degree reckless endangerment, police said.

Astrof was being held overnight at the Fourth Precinct. He is to be arraigned Saturday.

In a statement, Zeldin, who represents the 1st Congressional District, said he has received death threats since Trump's election. He praised the campaign worker and emphasized that violence has no place in elections: "It is unacceptable to resort to actions to kill or seriously harm political opponents or otherwise incite those violent actions by others," he said.

Zeldin has backed Trump on several key issues, including ending special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. He has also been accused of being slow to criticize the president on other issues.

Zeldin was first elected to Congress in 2014 and is running for a third term.
    nothing at cnn.com about this story. (shocking).

this can also go here.

some like to conclude that Trump supporters in general must be white supremacist. this news would counter that.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...out-occupy-ice

"Get The ***** Out": Watch Trump Supporters Kick White Supremacists Out Of "Occupy ICE" Counterprotest
    A group of KKK members led by a Jefferson County "Imperial Wizard" known only as Derek were ejected from a Saturday "Occupy ICE" counterprotest by members of conservative groups the "Three Percenters" and "Proud Boys," who had organized the response.

"Get your *** out of here... go, go... get the ***** out. You're racist."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

the same people that want to say that this could have just as easily been someone on the right committing this crime, are the same people that want to talk about all the hate against minorities/Muslims (because of Trump) while ignoring that they could not only be a hoax, but there has been evidence that some have actually been a hoax.

Antifa.

two groups of people (not only men) fighting. one must be associated with the right, while the other has no association at all?

so when you can make a connection to the right then you want to label them right hate groups, but when a connection can be made the other way then people should only look at their actions and not label them on one side? that's hypocritical.

I don't ignore murder.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...set-1.19664904

nothing at cnn.com about this story. (shocking).

this can also go here.

some like to conclude that Trump supporters in general must be white supremacist. this news would counter that.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...out-occupy-ice

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...nguard-america

You have supported these guys voraciously.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...nguard-america

You have supported these guys voraciously.
    don't be ignorant benny01. I don't support Vanguard America. I didn't even recognize the name.

google search SpecialFNK+Vanguard site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com

1 result.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...Virgina/page24

a post from ManRam mentions Vanguard, and this is my reply to what he said..
    just because they have a certain view/opinion does not mean they had violent intentions at this specific rally/protest.

fact is everyone has a right to protest, whether you disagree with their views or not. that is a fact that can not be argued/disputed.
    I don't support racist/hateful people, I have said this for while. but a fact is everyone has a right to protest. one doesn't have to agree with what they are saying, but there is a right to protest.

if someone/some people wanted to protest against Trump, or Conservatives, of Christians, then while I would surely disagree they would still have a right to protest as an American right.

again I provide a link to back up that you are wrong.

no comment WES445?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't be ignorant benny01. I don't support Vanguard America. I didn't even recognize the name.

google search SpecialFNK+Vanguard site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com

1 result.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...Virgina/page24

a post from ManRam mentions Vanguard, and this is my reply to what he said..

I don't support racist/hateful people, I have said this for while. but a fact is everyone has a right to protest. one doesn't have to agree with what they are saying, but there is a right to protest.

if someone/some people wanted to protest against Trump, or Conservatives, of Christians, then while I would surely disagree they would still have a right to protest as an American right.

again I provide a link to back up that you are wrong.

no comment WES445?
    You’ve repeatedly said they were good people

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think near civil unrest is why Trump is President. Hopefully he unites everyone to some degree, though I doubt it. People suck
    Don't think that's the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    BRING IT. Let's break this country up. Let the Alabama's and North Carolinas, and North Dakotas function without the economic base of Illinois, California, and The entire North east. Hell... Let's just form a confederation of city states...And a confederation of rural areas. Let the rural areas barter with the economic centers with their corn.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Don't think that's the plan.
    Ya think?

this morning I didn't even recognize this Vanguard name. I wouldn't have called them good people.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-10-2018 at 05:55 PM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this morning I didn't even recognize this Vanguard name. I wouldn't have called them good people.
    They are the blood and soil folks, you’d think you’d know after defending them who they are. That’s how they manipulate you.

They are the blood and soil folks, you’d think you’d know after defending them who they are. That’s how they manipulate you.
    I didn't even know who they were. why the **** would I defend known racists.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-11-2018 at 10:34 AM.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in reference to "no comment Wes445" stick with posters who enjoy conversing with you. Your post is on my ignore list, so that should tell you something.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-11-2018 at 05:34 PM.

yes he has.

Post of the year

Page 4 of 386 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast