Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 399 of 458 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    gawd you like that word...what you view as defensive is just me sharing a contrary opinion

I didn't mean who posted it HERE, I meant who put it online...don't see how that's not relevant. If it was to show he'd beaten someone before that justified this part of the clip and that's what the person posting it wanted to show, that part of the clip would've been posted as well.
    Again, I know what you said (as well as what you meant) and replied accordingly.

I don't especially like the word "defensive". You simply see me using it a lot with you because that's the vibe you give off. I wouldn't expect you to admit that you are defensive about certain things either, yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, I know what you said (as well as what you meant) and replied accordingly.

I don't especially like the word "defensive". You simply see me using it a lot with you because that's the vibe you give off. I wouldn't expect you to admit that you are defensive about certain things either, yet here we are.
    sure sure, you knew

I really don't much care if you think I'm defensive. I know it to be laughably untrue, but keep believing what you want...you will anyway, you seem to enjoy that narrative.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

sure sure, you knew

I really don't much care if you think I'm defensive. I know it to be laughably untrue, but keep believing what you want...you will anyway, you seem to enjoy that narrative.
    Of course I knew. Did you think what you said was especially mysterious or unclear or something? Seemed pretty simple and straightforward to me.

As for the rest of your reply, it's pretty obvious you do care that I think you're defensive (as you make sure to let me know how "wrong" I am every time I say as much). As I already said though: I don't expect you to ever admit that you are, so....whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Of course I knew. Did you think what you said was especially mysterious or unclear or something? Seemed pretty simple and straightforward to me.

As for the rest of your reply, it's pretty obvious you do care that I think you're defensive (as you make sure to let me know how "wrong" I am every time I say as much). As I already said though: I don't expect you to ever admit that you are, so....whatever.
    lmao
    Yes, dear
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So he got exactly what he ****ing deserve but here Trump and his followers are making him some kind of victim that just got suckered punch out of nowhere when in fact he started **** and even pushed some females.

**** that dude.
    Right letís just ignore those people assaulting them right before that. People have no right to defend themselves right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 11-16-2020, 12:18 AM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Right letís just ignore those people assaulting them right before that. People have no right to defend themselves right?

Hmm seems like he attacked the dude with the megaphone first so yeah **** that dude, he got what he deserved and he is no ****ing victim.

If you were to watch the full video the person in the megaphone was insulting and going after Trump supporters who were walking down the street. Iím sure thatís perfectly acceptable to douchebag liberals like yourself

Ah when you know you lost the moral high ground then you insult, typical from the likes of you.

Ah when you know you lost the moral high ground then you insult, typical from the likes of you.
    When bullies are bullies like the guy with the megaphone was he deserved to get knocked down.

**** ANTIFA douchebags and anyone who supports them

Lol

That dude was being a snow flake attacking somebody who said something mean!

Then he got knocked the **** out for it and rightfully so.

Lol

That dude was being a snow flake attacking somebody who said something mean!

Then he got knocked the **** out for it and rightfully so.
    The guy with the megaphone was assaulting people before he got attacked

When bullies are bullies like the guy with the megaphone was he deserved to get knocked down.

Still waiting for Bill Barr to charge one soul for being part of Antifa...just saying.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The guy with the megaphone was assaulting people before he got attacked

Sure thing

Lmao

If you were to watch the full video the person in the megaphone was insulting and going after Trump supporters who were walking down the street. Iím sure thatís perfectly acceptable to douchebag liberals like yourself

Hahahaha!

Dude, you are cracking me the **** up!

lmao
    Yes, dear
    I get it: hide the pain with laughter. Not a bad strategy.