Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 397 of 447 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6702
  1. #5941
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,073
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There were numerous calls for the literal mass murder of Democrats and liberals in the tweet we are discussing.
    b but Parler is an unbiased social media focused on real user experiences and engagement. Free expression without violence and no censorship.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #5942
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,853
    will Joe Biden and Kamala Harris call out the violence from the far left (and far right) from last night?

    why doe people that call themselves Antifa or Antifa like action only come out at night?

    was there are acts of violence or rioting/looting during the day with the MAGA march?

    I guess this old person must have been a Nazi or fascist.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #5943
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Always 8 second clips

  4. #5944
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    will Joe Biden and Kamala Harris call out the violence from the far left (and far right) from last night?

    why doe people that call themselves Antifa or Antifa like action only come out at night?

    was there are acts of violence or rioting/looting during the day with the MAGA march?

    I guess this old person must have been a Nazi or fascist.

    Are you goi g to say anything about the proud boys going about stabbing people too?

  5. #5945
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,001
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    will Joe Biden and Kamala Harris call out the violence from the far left (and far right) from last night?

    why doe people that call themselves Antifa or Antifa like action only come out at night?

    was there are acts of violence or rioting/looting during the day with the MAGA march?

    I guess this old person must have been a Nazi or fascist.

    Timber!

  6. #5946
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Are you goi g to say anything about the proud boys going about stabbing people too?
    show me.

    whatever the Proud Boys did wrong, show me, and I will gladly say it shouldn't happen.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #5947
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,853
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Always 8 second clips
    what difference does it makes. 8 seconds or 8 minutes, someone was clearly shoved to the ground. how about recognizing that and agreeing it's bad.

    it shouldn't matter who it happened to, it could be the far right attacking some random Joe Biden supporter and it would be bad just the same.

    imagine if someone posted an old Joe Biden supporter that was shoved off their *** by some far right hateful person, and I replied with something like timber. guaranteed PSD would give me **** about it. it shouldn't be okay who it happens too.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #5948
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,073
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what difference does it makes. 8 seconds or 8 minutes, someone was clearly shoved to the ground. how about recognizing that and agreeing it's bad.

    it shouldn't matter who it happened to, it could be the far right attacking some random Joe Biden supporter and it would be bad just the same.

    imagine if someone posted an old Joe Biden supporter that was shoved off their *** by some far right hateful person, and I replied with something like timber. guaranteed PSD would give me **** about it. it shouldn't be okay who it happens too.
    it isn't okay regardless
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #5949
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,001
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what difference does it makes. 8 seconds or 8 minutes, someone was clearly shoved to the ground. how about recognizing that and agreeing it's bad.

    it shouldn't matter who it happened to, it could be the far right attacking some random Joe Biden supporter and it would be bad just the same.

    imagine if someone posted an old Joe Biden supporter that was shoved off their *** by some far right hateful person, and I replied with something like timber. guaranteed PSD would give me **** about it. it shouldn't be okay who it happens too.
    Makes a big difference. For all we know, the guy that got shoved to the ground in that clip just beat the crap out of numerous people right before said video started.

  10. #5950
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,441
    I’ve definitely seen some ugly clips today. **** ain’t right.

    I think the biggest issue in the US is that everything is left vs right. Democrat vs Republic. No room for anything else. No matter what one side says, the other side does the opposite.

  11. #5951
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,073
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Makes a big difference. For all we know, the guy that got shoved to the ground in that clip just beat the crap out of numerous people right before said video started.
    so if that were the case, why is that when the person started shooting the video? and why would they only post that part?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #5952
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,073
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I’ve definitely seen some ugly clips today. **** ain’t right.

    I think the biggest issue in the US is that everything is left vs right. Democrat vs Republic. No room for anything else. No matter what one side says, the other side does the opposite.
    'we' have learned that from our elected officials....whatever 'you' want, 'I' want the opposite, even if normally 'I'd' want that, too
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #5953
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,441
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    'we' have learned that from our elected officials....whatever 'you' want, 'I' want the opposite, even if normally 'I'd' want that, too
    Exactly. There’s far too many wants and needs of a population that size to break everything down into just two categories.

  14. #5954
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,073
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Exactly. There’s far too many wants and needs of a population that size to break everything down into just two categories.
    I'd forgotten about this one from a couple months ago
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #5955
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,441
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'd forgotten about this one from a couple months ago
    Was there motivation for that one?

    There was one from yesterday where a got sucker punched from behind. Lots of blood. Guy was out. Pretty despicable. He’s lucky the cops were close by.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •