Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 394 of 400 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 5999
    Hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hearsay.
    Still not one person from Antifa has been arrested by Bill Barr or the Justice Department.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Still not one person from Antifa has been arrested by Bill Barr or the Justice Department.
    I already contradicted this with one person in Philadelphia.

a lot of people have been arrested rioting, waving Antifa flags and calling themselves Antifa,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Hearsay.
    what I posted is more than an opinion about Antifa. yet again a group from the right was doing something legal, and they were attacked by the left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what I posted is more than an opinion about Antifa. yet again a group from the right was doing something legal, and they were attacked by the left.
    That’s what they say. Note your own article: “no arrests were made”.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/san-franc...82ecf126a31b92

cotdam!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That’s what they say. Note your own article: “no arrests were made”.
    that doesn't mean it wasn't, civil unrest.

yet another example of people on the right being verbally and physically attacked by the left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hearsay.
    ??
    A dozen people protesting peacefully are attacked physically by a much larger group, with some needing medical care afterwards. That ain't hearsay.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Fake News!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ??
    A dozen people protesting peacefully are attacked physically by a much larger group, with some needing medical care afterwards. That ain't hearsay.

Both sides are ignoring the bs that their side commits. The right did the same thing to BLM protesters and now we seeing it reverse. We have to admit both sides are being driven crazy by our leaders. The way things were heating up at the beginning of the summer it was easy to predict this would happen along with police killings.

I can see why we live in an atmosphere of mistrust of politicians and media after decades of political spins, integrity lacking campaign, and downright lies given to us. We have citizens who believe either a civil war is coming or trying to encourage it. So many people in distress and some are striking out or seeking extreme doctrines. We are literally attacking each others while our politicans are passing bills that help the 1%er while bickering over aid to the needy during a pandemic.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-19-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Ahh....poor lil' guy:

He probably threw up because he realized he killed two people for a guy that’s about to be voted out in 48 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    He probably threw up because he realized he killed two people for a guy that’s about to be voted out in 48 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Usually when people have to face the consequences of what they did, they freak out. Just like the guy from the FBI/Michigan governor thread.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....poor lil' guy:

You know this little ****er will get a miss trial because somebody in that jury is a Trump supporter.

Yeah, who knows what comes of the trial but we can hope that maybe he's learned some sort of lesson (and is done killing people for the remainder of his time on this Earth).