Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 377 of 400 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 5999
  1. #5641
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    How you gonna send me $0?

    That's not a fair trade.

    A box of tissues is a couple bucks, can you at least send that to me, just so we're wagering equally here? [emoji23]
    So you finally admit you're emotionally invested in the outcome of Rittenhouse's trial?

  2. #5642
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So you finally admit you're emotionally invested in the outcome of Rittenhouse's trial?
    Shoot if he accepts this, I'll be financially invested, lol

    Nah I'm not emotionally invested.

    Ik you're not my biggest fan but i really didn't kno this many ppl would be this strongly opposed to it.

    I understand the climate of the world but he was arrested quick, charged quick. I get that doesn't take back the 3 ppl being shot.

    I knew people would condemn him, but mayb bc the right tried to make him a hero, which he clearly is not.

    I'm not sure, i guess it's ignorance but I didn't expect this could be debated at this much length, is what I'm saying. Like different opinions or not.

  3. #5643
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    You're as big a part of this "debate" as anyone....but okay.

  4. #5644
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Your interpretation of the video is in direct contradiction of what I see and of eye witness accounts. So, that's cool you think it's real, but it ultimately just becomes an inaccurate depiction that you want others to accept as fact.

    I just don't need an opinion piece on laws when I can and did go find the Wisconsin self defense law and posted it verbatim. If you want an article to do the thinking for you, fine. I just don't need to.
    Hahaha no it wasn't, when I responded to the interview you sidestepped yet again per usual. I actually have pointed out multiple times you had said he was tackled which goes against said interview story too. The issue is you just keep ignoring reality and making things up to fit your clear agenda. Here let me lay it out even then, this is ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Look man...

    You don't get to chase, throw a bag filled with an unidentified liquid (gas, urine or otherwise) and then tackle people.

    You don't get to chase and then kick people in the head.

    You don't get to chase and then hit people in the neck with a skateboard.

    You don't get to chase and then point a glock in someone's face.

    Should the punishment for any of those be death or dismemberment? Obviously not, but that isn't rhe question or the situation.

    It's not like these 4 dudes (and others) committed these crimes then were placed in front of a firing squad... The situation is the guy they all assaulted and then tried to take his weapon happened to have an AR15.

    I agree when you say "almost like every action/decision led to these shootings". But it applies to every person in the situation, not just the kid.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Here is an example of you saying that first guy was tackling and some other kinda off base context.


    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You really have no idea how the law works, do you?

    You have also never handled a firearm before in your life either, right?

    The kid was running away from all those who were shot. If you were the prosecutor and you were to say "probably in self defense of the gun pointed at Jojo" AFTER he chased the kid into a corner... GOOD LUCK [emoji23] no jury will convict on those circumstances coupled with video and eye witness account.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    This was your response to me pointing out the issue in your context compared to what the interview said. Notice how you just start trying to ask me about my gun use? See how you don't address the issue I point out. One of many many examples of how you keep handling situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Good video man, first one I've seen link the shootings together.

    Also, good time stamps.

    Based on this video evidence the kid should be justified in a court of law for discharging his weapon against all 4 men, which are 4 of the charges he's facing.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    This is what you said after I shared the video and timestamped it. I know now you say my interpretation is in direct contradiction but at the time that wasn't remotely the case because all I have done throughout is try and talk about what actually happened but you refuse and play these dumb games around your clear agenda/bioas throughout.

    I am not saying anyone has to accept anything I say as fact you just keep making up BS over and over and over without ever addressing all the issues all these posters keep pointing out.

  5. #5645
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're as big a part of this "debate" as anyone....but okay.
    He is the main one driving it lol. If he would actually respond to logic/context/facts instead of mocking things he made up himself this could have ended before it started but he is choosing to troll or whatever in this manner.

  6. #5646
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Indeedily-doodle.

  7. #5647
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Hahaha no it wasn't, when I responded to the interview you sidestepped yet again per usual. I actually have pointed out multiple times you had said he was tackled which goes against said interview story too. The issue is you just keep ignoring reality and making things up to fit your clear agenda. Here let me lay it out even then, this is ridiculous.



    Here is an example of you saying that first guy was tackling and some other kinda off base context.




    This was your response to me pointing out the issue in your context compared to what the interview said. Notice how you just start trying to ask me about my gun use? See how you don't address the issue I point out. One of many many examples of how you keep handling situation.



    This is what you said after I shared the video and timestamped it. I know now you say my interpretation is in direct contradiction but at the time that wasn't remotely the case because all I have done throughout is try and talk about what actually happened but you refuse and play these dumb games around your clear agenda/bioas throughout.

    I am not saying anyone has to accept anything I say as fact you just keep making up BS over and over and over without ever addressing all the issues all these posters keep pointing out.
    Omg you got me bud, he was shot dead before he completed his tackle (cite: Richard McGinnis testimony). There ya go man, you really cracked this case wide open, good job.

    I still think you had really good time stamps, no bull crap there. I just think what we see/interpret at certain time stamps is completely different, I just have eye witnesses backing my claim, where you do not or have not provided it [emoji1745]

  8. #5648
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Omg you got me bud, he was shot dead before he completed his tackle (cite: Richard McGinnis testimony). There ya go man, you really cracked this case wide open, good job.

    I still think you had really good time stamps, no bull crap there. I just think what we see/interpret at certain time stamps is completely different, I just have eye witnesses backing my claim, where you do not or have not provided it [emoji1745]
    What claim lol?

    I have never denied that we interpret it differently, the issue is you being wrong multiple times then trolling making up BS and ignoring what I (and others) have been saying over and over. That it took this long and me clearly showing just one example for you to finally acknowledge your own interpretations have been off base is ridiculous.

    All you have is your opinions/strong emotional attachment while the rest of us are relying on as much context as we can and providing it constantly to you even if you won't acknowledge it or respond to it most of the time.

  9. #5649
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    What claim lol?

    I have never denied that we interpret it differently, the issue is you being wrong multiple times then trolling making up BS and ignoring what I (and others) have been saying over and over. That it took this long and me clearly showing just one example for you to finally acknowledge your own interpretations have been off base is ridiculous.

    All you have is your opinions/strong emotional attachment while the rest of us are relying on as much context as we can and providing it constantly to you even if you won't acknowledge it or respond to it most of the time.
    All anyone has is opinions, tf you mean? lol

  10. #5650
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    All anyone has is opinions, tf you mean? lol
    Sure we each have our opinions and are sharing them.

    The difference is the level to which many are backing them up with facts/context/videos and able to respond logically to others and quote issues in their interpretations multiple times etc. compared to making things up and often ignoring said context while doing so or asking random questions to deflect.

    Not every opinion is the same and deflecting from yours repeatedly in this manner while others have tried showing issues/providing real context is the problem. That you haven't figured out what I mean yet despite all these posts is telling.

  11. #5651
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure we each have our opinions and are sharing them.

    The difference is the level to which many are backing them up with facts/context/videos and able to respond logically to others and quote issues in their interpretations multiple times etc. compared to making things up and often ignoring said context while doing so or asking random questions to deflect.

    Not every opinion is the same and deflecting from yours repeatedly in this manner while others have tried showing issues/providing real context is the problem. That you haven't figured out what I mean yet despite all these posts is telling.
    Dude what a crock lol

    I posted videos of the night very early on, Wisconsin self defense laws, eye witness interviews text and video. Don't give me that crap.

  12. #5652
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dude what a crock lol

    I posted videos of the night very early on, Wisconsin self defense laws, eye witness interviews text and video. Don't give me that crap.
    I already noted how your own posts on what happened went against the video you posted. Again I just quoted multiple examples here of how you handled the discussions after this was shared and it was by ignoring reality/what was actually in the videos and making things up to mock others or deflect away from clear issues with what you are saying and the actual context at hand.

    I am the one actually quoting and explaining all this in depth while you don't respond and refuse to provide anything to back what you say over and over. You are right that this is a crock and many keep pointing that out to you.

  13. #5653
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I already noted how your own posts on what happened went against the video you posted. Again I just quoted multiple examples here of how you handled the discussions after this was shared and it was by ignoring reality/what was actually in the videos and making things up to mock others or deflect away from clear issues with what you are saying and the actual context at hand.

    I am the one actually quoting and explaining all this in depth while you don't respond and refuse to provide anything to back what you say over and over. You are right that this is a crock and many keep pointing that out to you.
    Please quote the Richard McGinnis text I shared of his eye witness account and the Wisconsin self defense law. Both have been shared in here multiple times.

  14. #5654
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Please quote the Richard McGinnis text I shared of his eye witness account and the Wisconsin self defense law. Both have been shared in here multiple times.
    I never said they hadn't and explained the issue was your take went against said interview and you even admitted it lol. The issue is your arguments/interpretation/ignorance of reality despite sharing these things. Typical from you though, ignore all context and bring up some deflection that doesn't address the point or counter anything I say.

  15. #5655
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,545
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I never said they hadn't and explained the issue was your take went against said interview and you even admitted it lol. The issue is your arguments/interpretation/ignorance of reality despite sharing these things. Typical from you though, ignore all context and bring up some deflection that doesn't address the point or counter anything I say.
    I'm glad we have you on the case to clear up the big mystery on a misspoken tackle/attempted tackle. We woulda been lost without that genius detective work by you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •