Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 376 of 400 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5999
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I just think he's justified in the shootings and you all don't, it's nothing deeper than that man.
    Lol it obviously is much deeper than that. Aren't you the one that has said like the law or facts aren't about feelings/emotions?

The issue is your inability to go any deeper than that and instead resorting to making things up then mocking others for things you yourself have made up while they have tried explaining/going through the actual context. You are just choosing this approach for some reason but many have laid out laws/context/issues I shared multiple articles and videos and even timestamped one as well laying out everything but this has been your constant type of responses. You can keep deflecting over and over but we all see it.

You're not too familiar with open carry laws, are you?
    Familiar enough that my point stands.

Are you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Dude, again, open carry laws.

Read the eye witness account, it wasn't someone farted in his direction so he shot them lol

I'm not a dang lawyer, that's 2 or 3 of these other dudes, allegedly.
    lol, ok, I was gonna say wtf law school did you go to!?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I can't recall anyone in here claiming they were a lawyer. Not saying no one has but yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol it obviously is much deeper than that. Aren't you the one that has said like the law or facts aren't about feelings/emotions?

The issue is your inability to go any deeper than that and instead resorting to making things up then mocking others for things you yourself have made up while they have tried explaining/going through the actual context. You are just choosing this approach for some reason but many have laid out laws/context/issues I shared multiple articles and videos and even timestamped one as well laying out everything but this has been your constant type of responses. You can keep deflecting over and over but we all see it.
    No the real issue is you believe at your core that the context you provide is the factual account of events [emoji1745]

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Familiar enough that my point stands.

Are you?

In 45 states, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I can't recall anyone in here claiming they were a lawyer. Not saying no one has but yeah....
    Rhino is and has no issue throwing it out in conversation lol Vlade said he's involved in law, so that can be pretty broad terms.

No the real issue is you believe at your core that the context you provide is the factual account of events [emoji1745]
    When I provide video, I think that is real, yes. Do you think that isn't what happened and the video is doctored? When articles go over laws are provided I think those are laws do you not? When I lay everything out and you can't respond but deflect to mock me for something I didn't say I think it shows that you understand it is actually what happened.

The issue is you just deflect in the manner laid out because you are clearly intent at protecting this shooter at all costs no matter how ridiculous your takes get.

In 45 states, yes.
    Well so address it then big boy...

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    When I provide video, I think that is real, yes. Do you think that isn't what happened and the video is doctored? When articles go over laws are provided I think those are laws do you not? When I lay everything out and you can't respond but deflect to mock me for something I didn't say I think it shows that you understand it is actually what happened.

The issue is you just deflect in the manner laid out because you are clearly intent at protecting this shooter at all costs no matter how ridiculous your takes get.
    Your interpretation of the video is in direct contradiction of what I see and of eye witness accounts. So, that's cool you think it's real, but it ultimately just becomes an inaccurate depiction that you want others to accept as fact.

I just don't need an opinion piece on laws when I can and did go find the Wisconsin self defense law and posted it verbatim. If you want an article to do the thinking for you, fine. I just don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well so address it then big boy...

I'm not going to address if you're legally open carrying and someone walks towards you, can you legally shoot them lol

You went to your CCW class, if you wanna play billy the kid, jesse james or doc holiday, do you bruv.

It's your life and freedom you're jeopardizing, not mine.

Just to be clear, Rittenhouse didn't shoot any of these cats because they walked towards him, to answer your underlining question.

Come to w.e conclusion you want man, when he gets off, I can mail ya some tissues.
    And if he is convicted I will send you reimbursement for however much money you've donated to his defense fund on GoFundMe.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And if he is convicted I will send you reimbursement for however much money you've donated to his defense fund on GoFundMe.
    How you gonna send me $0?

That's not a fair trade.

A box of tissues is a couple bucks, can you at least send that to me, just so we're wagering equally here? [emoji23]

How you gonna send me $0?

That's not a fair trade.

A box of tissues is a couple bucks, can you at least send that to me, just so we're wagering equally here? [emoji23]
    $0. That's a good one. Are you a comedian?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    $0. That's a good one. Are you a comedian?
    I promise I haven't bro.

Talking on a forum and taking big macs outta my mouth are 2 completely different things.

I'm not that compelled to help the kid, especially bc he's not that great of a dude to begin with.