Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 340 of 458 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A lunge?!? OH MY!
    Typical spliff response, lol quality man.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Just like it will he easy to prove he provoked others actions with his pointing of gun, shooting, killing and if the guy deserves to be shot for making one bad movement/decision that applied to said shooter means they were justified in their actions against him in the first place as he made tons of mistakes throughout worse than one questionable movement.

The reality is there are lots of issues and mistakes made by many parties as was stated before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol that sentence makes absolutely zero sense in regards to the law.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're not "not condemning" the kid..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why would I condemn someone for protecting themselves? It's literally a right given by living in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    detach BLM? haha

how many countless people of color have been imprisoned because of narrative, or their color? I only mean, facts are great, but they aren't everything unfortunately.

Plus, plenty of laws were broken. Was murder one of them? I guess we will see
    In front of a jury of 12 of his peers, no, murder will not be one of Kyle Rittenhouses convictions.

perhaps we shouldn't be putting people in a position to protest in that manner. You push someone enough, expect a response. Our culture with guns, and with blacks, needs to change. Period.
    Agree. But how people are going about it is only hurting the cause. The **** that's going on right now is going to nothing more than make people dig their heels deeper in the ground.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Agree. But how people are going about it is only hurting the cause. The **** that's going on right now is going to nothing more than make people dig their heels deeper in the ground.
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. What's going on now has kept people engaged as well.

What's more important, solving the problem or protesting the right way?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What's more important, solving the problem or protesting the right way?
    Well, protesting the wrong way won't solve the problem, so....
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Well, protesting the wrong way won't solve the problem, so....
    Let's get real, neither will protesting the right way. It's not like you'd support BLM if they supported peacefully so...

we will see if current narrative factors into the decision. White gun nut shoots protesters at a protest regarding race. Not good for him.
    he didn't shoot "protesters".

it also has no relevance him being white.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now the argument is the guy with the handgun was shot because it was reasonable to assume he was a threat merely for having the gun?
    what is your thoughts on the Dijon Kizzee shooting?

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

This is a phenomenon I've noticed from those against any sort of black rights movements. They claim they agree with the underlying ideology but they actually always oppose the movement because they're not doing it the right way (in their opinion), yet this is the only cause they believe in but don't support because they're not "doing it the right way". You will often hear Trump supporters say "I don't like his tweets, I don't like how he talks, etc." but that they still support him because they believe the same thing. So for that it's OK to support the cause despite not liking the method, but they don't extend that same concept to black rights movements.

If all the people who supposedly agree with black rights movements had lent their support to any of the movements we've seen the past decade instead of opposing them because they didn't like the method, the problem would probably have been dealt with by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what is your thoughts on the Dijon Kizzee shooting?
    The dude who was shot on a bike because he dropped some clothes and officers saw a handgun so they opened fire?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Why would I condemn someone for protecting themselves? It's literally a right given by living in this country.

No, what I'm saying is you're not merely "not condemning the kid".

You're like a couple levels past that.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    In front of a jury of 12 of his peers, no, murder will not be one of Kyle Rittenhouses convictions.

I doubt he can be convicted of murder. I doubt they would even try him for murder, that would be an uphill battle.

My guess is he'll get something on par with getting drunk, driving, and killing a couple people.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train