Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 326 of 432 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 6478
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That I have never ignored and pointed out myself, I have consistently covered the context in our conversation.

My point? I am simply pointing out reality and facts to you because you seemed completely ignorant of laws/what happened throughout. You have been calling me a liar and misrepresenting what I say over and over so the point of this video was to show how ridiculous your takes have been. I have been laying out what actually happened and is documented on video this whole time with you playing these games so the point was just getting you to accept that your emotions/feelings are not facts of this case which the video did lay out.
    I mean he's justified in all 4 shootings, based on the video you linked, that was the point of me having you link it, so we were looking at the same thing. So idk what you are really arguing, tbh.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I mean he's justified in all 4 shootings, based on the video you linked, that was the point of me having you link it, so we were looking at the same thing. So idk what you are really arguing, tbh.

You are always going to say this without providing reasoning or context or proof or laws that show this etc. though. You are simply repeating the same nonsense that the extreme partisans are. You were wrong repeatedly before that video was shown so you definitely weren't looking at the same thing before and now that you are it is just "he's justified".

I think it's clear now your only real reason for being here is defending a killer without any care to context/what happened/reality. You will just keep spewing the same narrative no matter what and ignore reality/make things up when convenient. That video was just showing your ignorance previously on full display as it was what I had actually been saying (not what you were making up) all along.

It's a miracle he didn't kill more people with how reckless he was being after being there illegally, people being killed is not a miracle in itself though that is actually quite sad to most. Everyone was dealing with a chaotic situation and a few seem to only want to blame the ones shot for trying to stop an active shooter pointing his gun around.

I agree it does, if you are incapable of handling tough situations with a weapon then you shouldn't put yourself in them. If you do you don't get to excuse killing people with "I don't have self control and restraint some others do" or something like that.
    Once again, this guy was running with his weapon pointing down(proper weapon awareness) until he gets pushed in the back, trips up, rolls around and by the time he gets control of his weapon again(which was attached by a sling - which is the first lesson for people that open carry) he already has two guys point blank and on top of him. Once again, he was not pointing his weapon at anyone running down the street. When I said it was a miracle, I meant that it was a miracle that he was able to get control of his weapon period while getting swarmed and that he didn't just start shooting everyone in the proximity(due to insane adrenaline repose at that point) on only shot two guys instead of 15. Those are the miracles I was talking about. Add a third one that he survived, period, because in all likelihood, we would be talking about two dead people being the first guy and this Kyle guy.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

You are always going to say this without providing reasoning or context or proof or laws that show this etc. though. You are simply repeating the same nonsense that the extreme partisans are. You were wrong repeatedly before that video was shown so you definitely weren't looking at the same thing before and now that you are it is just "he's justified".

I think it's clear now your only real reason for being here is defending a killer without any care to context/what happened/reality. You will just keep spewing the same narrative no matter what and ignore reality/make things up when convenient. That video was just showing your ignorance previously on full display as it was what I had actually been saying (not what you were making up) all along.
    I would say, if NBA all the way is unreasonable in your opinion, you are easily equally as unreasonable in the other direction. There were no right(or good) people here. From the pure morality stand point, it was a brainwashed 17 year old kid vs 3 brainwashed "woke" dudes. This is as simple as that. The cops/da/etc likely have a lot more info than we do and much more footage from different angles that we haven't seen. I really don't know what we are arguing about here. Everyone got(or are going to get) what they deserved, being prison time or worse. Well, not everyone. The government bodies that allowed this to get where it has better get what they deserve.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Once again, this guy was running with his weapon pointing down(proper weapon awareness) until he gets pushed in the back, trips up, rolls around and by the time he gets control of his weapon again(which was attached by a sling - which is the first lesson for people that open carry) he already has two guys point blank and on top of him. Once again, he was not pointing his weapon at anyone running down the street. When I said it was a miracle, I meant that it was a miracle that he was able to get control of his weapon period while getting swarmed and that he didn't just start shooting everyone in the proximity(due to insane adrenaline repose at that point) on only shot two guys instead of 15. Those are the miracles I was talking about. Add a third one that he survived, period, because in all likelihood, we would be talking about two dead people being the first guy and this Kyle guy.
    Maybe, we know tha what actually happened was 2 dead and another shot in the arm. I still don't think this address what the other two did to deserve getting shot (trying to disarm active shooter and putting hands up then trying to run by with a gun himself). If you give every excuse to the shooter they should get similar standards of their reactions in this time with a shooter running around with a loaded gun. What did they do that deserved being shot if having a weapon dangerously pointing after shooting another isn't enough for people to react?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I would say, if NBA all the way is unreasonable in your opinion, you are easily equally as unreasonable in the other direction. There were no right(or good) people here. From the pure morality stand point, it was a brainwashed 17 year old kid vs 3 brainwashed "woke" dudes. This is as simple as that. The cops/da/etc likely have a lot more info than we do and much more footage from different angles that we haven't seen. I really don't know what we are arguing about here. Everyone got(or are going to get) what they deserved, being prison time or worse. Well, not everyone. The government bodies that allowed this to get where it has better get what they deserve.
    Have you followed the conversation? Please quote 3 instances of me ignoring reality and making up something you or he said that never happened.

He was constantly quoting me then saying I said ___ when I didn't. Go ahead and quote these examples clearly please and I will address this but I think you just aren't aware of the full conversation and trying to jump in for some reason now.

Also my point all along has been everyone has some blame lol. Have you been reading my posts yourself at all? He hasn't gotten prison time but I have been saying he should while others argue that with me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-30-2020 at 02:41 PM.

This is verbatim what you initially stated "running down the street with same loaded gun causing fear, turning and pointing said gun at the group".

It's not at all what you wrote later with the time stamps. It's a gross oversimplification.

You mention context a lot but that original claim conveniently excludes which direction he was running, which he was running away from the threats, it conveniently excludes he was physically assaulted and verbally threatened while running away and most of all it conveniently excludes he was on the ground with the threats closing in on him once he pulled the rifle to ready position.

All the defense has to prove is he reasonably feared for his life, given the video you posted that will not be difficult to do. So again, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Make rapists, abusers, and pedos great again.
    lol, let's just start with the white supremacy first and then go from there...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

How is lighting dumpsters on fire and destroying car windows/wheels/paint job considered protesting at all? lol

Did the owner at the used car dealership shoot the black man in the back 7 times? If the answer is no then that makes not a lick of sense what you just said.

Actually your brain dont make a lick of sense. I am telling you that protestors and looters are different things. There were protestors present there, they had nothing coming.

In your mind you are trying to equate the two so that you can back up your great white hope. But that not how reality works my melanin deficient friend.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so everyone with a gun intends to kill people? I think you know better.

not only can some use a gun for hunting animals (which obviously wasn't the case here) many other people can have/carry a gun for protection. if Kyle Rittenhouse did not have his gun he could have been beaten just like other people have been. we know that he was targeted despite being armed.
    If he didnt have a gun, no one would have cared to beat him. I dont go around tackling random people in the mall. If I see a sandy hook mother****er with an ak on his back, I just might tackle that mother****er.

See how someone having a weapon of carnage makes a difference?

all the videos provided by media with an agenda or random people also with an agenda. stop.

the media rarely gives a damn when someone white is shot, despite happening more it doesn't generate attention and can't be used for an agenda. rarely does the mainstream media even cover when someone white is shot by police.
    Dont get sucked into the media hype. Watch the videos with no hype. Watch that black man get shot in the back 7 times with no hype. That way you can just judge the actions, not the hype.

This is verbatim what you initially stated "running down the street with same loaded gun causing fear, turning and pointing said gun at the group".

It's not at all what you wrote later with the time stamps. It's a gross oversimplification.

You mention context a lot but that original claim conveniently excludes which direction he was running, which he was running away from the threats, it conveniently excludes he was physically assaulted and verbally threatened while running away and most of all it conveniently excludes he was on the ground with the threats closing in on him once he pulled the rifle to ready position.

All the defense has to prove is he reasonably feared for his life, given the video you posted that will not be difficult to do. So again, thanks for sharing!

I apologize if in one of my many posts explaining the situation I left off him falling. I have had to repeat myself and provide video or articles over and over, you have repeatedly been misquoting and making things up. That you are going to focus on one post where I stated what happened but missed that part is hilarious. Earlier in the thread I covered he fell so it wasn't ignored just missed in one post it seems.

I actually have covered multiple times he was engaged physically (kicked, I thought hit with skateboard before but that seems less true) but I simply pointed out it happened after the falling and pointing the gun around. This is ridiculous, I didn't cover all of this in every post but I clearly covered it all multiple times in explanations to many throughout the thread then provided clear video backing it up lol.

The video shows he made many mistakes along the way and the two people he shot after weren't the ones to kick him, didn't even swing and hit with the skateboard like some initially described just kind fell down on him while reaching to disarm, the person with the gun put his hands up then tried to run away it appears before being shot too. There are a ton of issues and this is a very complicate case where all have blame as I have noted from the start and the video clearly lays out. This all happens because he is there illegaly, shoots another person and runs with the gun loaded down the street etc. as well which all are in part on him and none of these people had part in creating that dangerous scenario to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Actually your brain dont make a lick of sense. I am telling you that protestors and looters are different things. There were protestors present there, they had nothing coming.

In your mind you are trying to equate the two so that you can back up your great white hope. But that not how reality works my melanin deficient friend.

Destruction of property isn't protesting, sorry man.

it's ridiculous that people are trying to push Kyle Rittenhouse as some domestic terrorist.

]
    You show up in a crowd with a semi automatic and shoot people, yes, you're probably a terrorist.

I'll make it easier for you. Just pretend hes a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah.

He was engaged in multiple criminal acts with his "militia" of more than 3 people, as were the counter protesters. If this is self defense, we have a ton of kids in prison that we need to let out.
    Yup. Tens of thousands of people in prison over this.

If this kid goes free itll be bad. Itll be obvious its only.cuz hes white and its turned into some political game.