Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 324 of 400 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5999
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    He was chased and he killed multiple people and shot another, that is what happened actually.
    Yup, 100% agree.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Timeout, you are 100% wrong, yet again. That is not the series of events.

Why did the first person get shot in the "head"? Simple question, requiring simple answer.

He fled, and 10 seconds after the 1st shooting on the newest video I shared someone said "cranium that boy". Nothing nice was gonna happen to that kid if he followed your logic and put down/and or unloaded his weapon.

So if anyone was fearing for their life, its the kid who is literally running AWAY scared from a mob yelling threats to cause him physical harm.

He didn't respond to the verbal threats, he kept running AWAY from the mob of people.

The the verbal threats turn physical and he gets struck in the head, so hard that his hat flies off. Guess what? He keeps fleeing, running AWAY from the physical and verbal assault by this angry mob.

He doesn't turn and point his gun like your flawed account says, he trips and falls on the ground. 5 seconds, count them out after being on the ground he is kicked in the head THEN fires 2 shots. Another hits him with a skateboard and goes for the gun THEN fires 1 shot center mass. Another guy approaches with a handgun, he doesn't get shot until he points his firearm and reaches for the rifle, 1 shot again. Gets up and zero more shots are fired out of this 30 round magazine he had in the AR15.

All that took place with the kid ON THE GROUND in a defenseless position.

What law says after you shot someone in self defense you have to put down or unload your weapon? I'll wait.
    What needs to be explained again? Don't put words in my mouth this time and actually respond if you think I am wrong but this is getting old and is the same info I covered plenty.

The first person got shot in the head because the kid was there illegally with a gun and the man stupidly chased said kid throwing a baggie of gasoline at him previously too. The kid turned and confronted/pointed the gun at him then he lunged for it then was shot in the head (from witness in your video). This is the one I have said is the most questionable on if he did something wrong or not throughout.

One person saying something is not a reason to run down the street appearing to still be a threat like he was instead of unloading his weapon. The first time he gets struck it isn't anyone he shot, someone hitting him is not reason to shoot other different people. If he wasn't running with a loaded gun after killing someone it maybe doesn't happen but that happening doesn't give him freedom to aim his gun at the crowd then fire at some after they attack him (the killer with a gun aiming it a crowd is then physically attacked by the person he shoots and kills AFTER this point of him doing so). You denying he points the gun at people is ridiculous and the closest person even backs right off, what happens after he falls down then? What is the next action that happens he is hit immediately face down and beaten over and over or he turns and points his gun at some chasing him? This has all been covered plenty, there is video shared. I agree it happened on the ground, him having a loaded gun aimed at people after already firing isn't that defenseless imo. Defenseless people can't shoot multiple people and not get attacked if it's an actual mob lol.

What makes you think that running down the street with a loaded weapon after killing someone in a chaotic situation isn't going to potentially seem threatening to others and cause chaos seeing the gunman do this? I haven't actually seen anywhere state the way to handle self defense situations is running around with your loaded gun afterwards then once falling pointing it at people, wanna show me where that is?

No, you literally don't have the law on your side and the trial will prove that. Your facts are infact just your flawed opinion.
    Coming from a partisan hack who only could counter with that hunting thing in laughable manner when we talked about actual law then just cheered that someone in the jury would be like yourself lol. The law isn't on your side and you can't even have basic arguments/discussions without making up/putting words in my mouth because you have not been able to actually counter what I say with logic/facts but instead just say law isn't on your side or emotion isn't law while being the one only able to deal with your BS emotional arguments you make up yourself.

So what is reasonable fashion in the given situation? He shoulda engaged in hand to hand combat with people? lol what a dumb take. It's level of force. He had the AR15, but he shouldn't use it bc the other guys only had a bag of gas, skateboard and a handgun? Sounds like those idiots picked a losing battle and paid for it with life and limb.

Again your "facts" are completely inaccurate when compared to the videos and eye witness testimony.

Yes the law is based on evidence, I agree. No one is going to claim a kid fleeing from an angry mob is an "active shooter" only someone with an IQ of 70 would argue that.

I answered all of these questions already. He should have disarmed the gun so as not to appear a threat to anyone else. If people did start chasing him after doing so he should have ran to the closest police/help around but again instead of calling whoever he did he also could have called for help at that time on top of it. I never said he should go hand to hand, it is a dumb take that I never said and you just made up lol. This really is insane you are either incapable of genuine conversation or so far lost in your extreme partisanship you no longer care about reality at all in any way. He had it illegally lol. I love that you keep trying to insult people killed and defend the killer at all cost no matter how much context you need to ignore or insane amount of things you need to keep making up.

My facts are based on what actually happened not pretending you are saying he should have the right to hunt colored people and attacking you for it in some insanely partisan/disingenuous way. I have been sharing links throughout and explaining it many times just for you to not respond and/or completely twist my words into things I never said and you can never quote.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-30-2020 at 01:03 PM.

The president is encouraging armed vigilantes to go to these places and confront protestors, this will lead to more death as we saw again last night.

This is just the beginning of things, soon we will have a full on war in our streets.

Lest we lose sight of it, this sad chapter opened with the apparently avoidable incident involving Rusten Sheskey and Jacob Blake.

There were lots of stupid and unfortunate actions that followed, and we can argue them up one side of the wall and down the other, but it all begins with the “7 shots in the back.”

Given the atmosphere of racial tension across the nation on the heels of the murder of George Floyd, you might have hoped for greater personal and professional restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Lest we lose sight of it, this sad chapter opened with the apparently avoidable incident involving Rusten Sheskey and Jacob Blake.

There were lots of stupid and unfortunate actions that followed, and we can argue them up one side of the wall and down the other, but it all begins with the “7 shots in the back.”

Given the atmosphere of racial tension across the nation on the heels of the murder of George Floyd, you might have hoped for greater personal and professional restraint.
    Nah some cops have doubled down on their overzealous behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is this same type of logic used for Jacob Blake who shouldn't have showed up where he did.
    Nope. Though I know you absolutely love villainizing minorities.

You denying he points the gun at people is ridiculous and the closest person even backs right off, what happens after he falls down then? What is the next action that happens he is hit immediately face down and beaten over and over or he turns and points his gun at some chasing him? This has all been covered plenty, there is video shared. I agree it happened on the ground, him having a loaded gun aimed at people after already firing isn't that defenseless imo.
    He isn't defenseless because he still had 26 rounds in the AR15. If he followed your advice, there's no telling how bad he gets beaten.

But I want you to embed or link video, with timestamps on what happened when he fell down after being chased by 20+ people and punched in the back of the head. He didn't discharge his weapon on anyone that didn't attack him/try to disarm him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's ridiculous that people are trying to push Kyle Rittenhouse as some domestic terrorist.

that would be like calling Jack Wilson a domestic terrorist, the person at church that had his gun and was able to confront a shooter within seconds.

What a load of horse ****. What's ridiculous is that right wing nut jobs are leaping to Rittenhouses's defense as if he was their lifelong friend.

Being chased by people is not an excuse to go on a shooting/killing spree, especially when it is happening because you already shot someone. He had to run from some people because he killed a person by shooting them in the head and instead of doing anything about it or to help he ran down the street with a loaded gun following it.

The castle law doesn't apply to him but even if it did, again being chased wouldn't be a reasonable reason to assume imminent death or great bodily harm when people are likely doing it because you killed someone and they want the gun unloaded so you can't keep going AND he also wasn't on that property to start or for the other shooting it was on public roads. Even if he was 18 that would still be true, they started chasing off the property and just happened to run on it and then he was off it for the other shootings as well.
    You seriously lost me there. Pretty sure he started shooting the second time when the guys were literally on top of him. I don't think you understand what self defense is buddy. The threat of having your *** kicked(even if you are not murdered, which history with these protests show he easily could have been) is and always will be grounds enough to shoot someone in self defense. Verbal arguments are not grounds enough, but any physical contact, including pushing, especially when you are severely outnumbered is and will be grounds for self defense up-to and including deadly force.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

He isn't defenseless because he still had 26 rounds in the AR15. If he followed your advice, there's no telling how bad he gets beaten.

But I want you to embed or link video, with timestamps on what happened when he fell down after being chased by 20+ people and punched in the back of the head. He didn't discharge his weapon on anyone that didn't attack him/try to disarm him.

There is also no telling if anyone even dies if he does that too. You don't care about that though, you are just intent on defending a killer for extreme partisan reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYjG4uequWQ&t=140s

Here. 2:09 is the hit where he loses his hat and as I noted that guy runs away.
    2:17 he falls and then immediately swings around and the closest person in a red shirt or backpack backs off as he is starting to aim his gun at people.
    2:18 he is now kicked after pointing the gun around in this manner at people
    2:21 he is "hit" with a skateboard as that guy is kinda actually falling over due to the kick that just happened which was much more of the impact but he also grabs the gun trying to disarm said shooter in dangerous situation. Rittenhouse shoots and kills this person
    Next is when he shoots the arm of the other person but again this is AFTER all that above happening like I said from the start and you ignored/denied repeatedly. This person put his hands up after the first shot then started to start trying to run by him out of there, it appears this man has a gun.
    They even slow this down at like 2:35 and rego through it all and it seems like he shoots right around when the kick happens the first time, almost similar timing. I wasn't even aware he was already shooting before the man with skateboard got there but add that in too.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a load of horse ****. What's ridiculous is that right wing nut jobs are leaping to Rittenhouses's defense as if he was their lifelong friend.
    Not about the person. It's about the stance.

It coulda been Hulk Hogan, Spud Webb or Tony the tiger. If any of them were the people with the AR-15, I'd still be defending them.

You do not get to chase, assault and/or try to take someones firearm in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    You seriously lost me there. Pretty sure he started shooting the second time when the guys were literally on top of him. I don't think you understand what self defense is buddy. The threat of having your *** kicked(even if you are not murdered, which history with these protests show he easily could have been) is and always will be grounds enough to shoot someone in self defense. Verbal arguments are not grounds enough, but any physical contact, including pushing, especially when you are severely outnumbered is and will be grounds for self defense up-to and including deadly force.
    I just shared the video. He starts shooting after falling and pointing his gun at people. It appears the first shot happens when the first kick is occurring and after he points his gun and one of them backs off. He already killed someone and seems like an imminent threat imo shooting like this. It is after that aiming of gun, shooting and someone else kicking that the person with the skateboard grabs the gun and is shot then the next person after that. The people he shot did not actually kick him even.

I agree the first one is most questionable/arguable but after that his decision to keep a loaded gun running down the street after doing so is and issue and him pointing the gun at people before being hit and then after the shooting turning and doing so can easily be seen as threatening given the circumstances of him already shooting and killing someone causing this chaos. His decisions on how to handle this throughout were flawed and the most dangerous/leading to death pretty clearly IMO while others were not nearly as life threatening as he was after that first shot others had plenty reason to fear him in the situation.

I think it's obvious he shouldn't have been there with a gun because it's illegal and he clearly wasn't able to handle himself in a situation where confronted he overreacted then created panic with hid actions again leading to multiple deaths and another shot. Out of all the issues him not being there illegally with a gun stops this before it starts and it also hurts some of his defense as certain laws may not apply to him due to all these actions/issues.

Pointing a gun at others and even shooting one in the head then running down the street with it still loaded creating panic all are issues and his actions were more aggressive/dangerous than any other individual that night leading to again multiple deaths. A lot of people have said that then not been able to clearly explain all the issues with his actions but I am willing to listen. I don't think others were perfect by any means but he handled this very poorly/most dangerously leading to this outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude, what is the purpose of an unloaded gun? If you see a guy with a gun running down the street(load or not), run the other ****ing way. Your arguments are so dumb. If anything, the second/third shooting has more grounds for self-defense. That is exactly what self-defense is. You can't even use the first incident with the second one besides that it lead to the events that he did. Most likely, damn near every person chasing him down in the second incident didn't even witness the first incident and were chasing hem based on pure hearsay. Stop acting like a moron, I know you are not.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

There is also no telling if anyone even dies if he does that too. You don't care about that though, you are just intent on defending a killer for extreme partisan reasons.

2:17 he falls and then immediately swings around and the closest person in a red shirt or backpack backs off as he is starting to aim his gun at people.
    2:21 he is "hit" with a skateboard as that guy is kinda actually falling over due to the kick that just happened which was much more of the impact but he also grabs the gun trying to disarm said shooter in dangerous situation. Rittenhouse shoots and kills this person
    Next is when he shoots the arm of the other person but again this is AFTER all that above happening like I said from the start and you ignored/denied repeatedly. This person put his hands up after the first shot then started to start trying to run by him out of there, it appears this man has a gun.
    They even slow this down at like 2:35 and rego through it all and it seems like he shoots right around when the kick happens the first time, almost similar timing. I wasn't even aware he was already shooting before the man with skateboard got there but add that in too.
    Good video man, first one I've seen link the shootings together.

Also, good time stamps.

Based on this video evidence the kid should be justified in a court of law for discharging his weapon against all 4 men, which are 4 of the charges he's facing.

This is the left side video that only shows the final moments before he shoots. There is also a right side video that shows everything way more clearly. Did you see how he didn't shoot the guy who stopped and raised his hands up. What do you think the jury is going to think(if it is even possible to find an impartial jury/judge at this point)?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1: