Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 312 of 400 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5999
  1. #4666
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,502

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how can people object that Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self defense.

    New York Times covered this, including the first shooting.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html

    If show up to a little league game with a rifle drawn and some **** goes down I’m not a victim.

    We will never know what happened. He may have been defending himself at the moment he was shot. He still created the situation and deserves blame

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-29-2020 at 10:19 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #4667
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,080
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If show up to a little league game with a rifle drawn and some **** goes down I’m not a victim.

    We will never know what happened. He may have been defending himself at the moment he was shot. He still created the situation and deserves blame

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    who showed up this in Kenosha thinking it was anything comparable to a little league. at this point everyone knows what is happening at night is not even simple protesting.

    bold.. in comparison, do you then agree Jacob Blake deserves blame? he created that situation.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #4668
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea ok, and apparently you've got your pom poms on for it.

    I already see this **** for what it is, this **** is crazy. Like someone already mentioned, a line being drawn in the sand. These mother****ers feel this bold, they got the right to go take a loaded semi automatic weapon into a hostile situation, and someone's dead, and you hope he goes free. So much so you already practicing your cheers for it.

    You people ****in crazy bro, lol, goddam.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    IDGAF what happens to that little twerp. If he beats all 6 charges or beats none, it makes no difference to me.

    I do think the first trial might result in a mistrial though. Then the prosecution will request a change of venue, if it's granted or not who knows then it'll go to retrial.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  4. #4669
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,502

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who showed up this in Kenosha thinking it was anything comparable to a little league. at this point everyone knows what is happening at night is not even simple protesting.

    bold.. in comparison, do you then agree Jacob Blake deserves blame? he created that situation.

    He traveled to get there and brought an assault rifle. He put himself in that situation


    Blake didn’t shoot himself. It’s not a comparable situation. He did need to be subdued. No one is saying the cops should have stopped at asking nicely just that he shouldn’t have been shot in the back 7 times


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #4670
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,080
    Kyle Rittenhouse being 17..



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #4671
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,080
    self defense.

    being white should have no impact on anything and shouldn't be used as a deflection. anyone of any race should have this same ability of self defense in this type of incident.

    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 08-29-2020 at 10:46 AM.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #4672
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,080
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He didn’t shoot himself. It’s not a comparable situation. He did need to be subdued. No one is saying the cops should have stopped at asking nicely just that he shouldn’t have been shot in the back 7 times


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    who said he should have been shot? he did deserve to be subdued and arrested, but he also was not cooperating with that. why can't people say/agree Blake himself had actions that contributed to what happened.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #4673
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who said he should have been shot? he did deserve to be subdued and arrested, but he also was not cooperating with that. why can't people say/agree Blake himself had actions that contributed to what happened.
    If he had cooperated he wouldn’t have been shot. Regardless he shouldn’t have been shot and that is what is important


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #4674
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    There is eye witness account that was 5 feet from the first killing. The witnesses own words was the pedophile reached for the gun.

    The next 2 people weren't protecting anything.

    He was fleeing, gets punched in the head, keeps fleeing, falls down and gets kicked in the head then fires 2 shots that miss. Gets hit with a skateboard, fires one shot center mass, guy points hand gun at him backs up then charges forward, 1 shot to the dominant arm. Gets up and continues fleeing.

    This video shows exactly what I was saying, after shooting the first guy he never disarmed. He kept his gun, called his friend supposedly and then he falls and turns aiming his gun at people who haven't hit him yet (then some do after he threatens with gun in that manner).

    The other video as noted doesn't actually show him tackling clearly, it's hard to tell if he even made actual contact or just got close proximity given the video but the deadly weapon you claimed was long on the ground by then lol and again was a baggie supposedly of gasoline.

    So what we have outlined here is this kid very questionably killed a man by shooting him in the head when he had no weapons of deadly impact himself and we can't fully see the confrontation (was he tackling? disarming? did they even make contact?). Then instead of disarming himself and calling police/medical help and waiting he calls what is supposedly his friend and leaves with the gun still loaded. As he is running from the scene he gets chased by people probably pointing out he just killed someone and one of them even ends up hitting him (not anyone he shot though and before he did so not self defense). Then he falls while running and at this point he raises his gun and aims it at people/crowd (again after already killing someone and not disarming or waiting) appearing to be a very live threat and still active shooter a couple defend themselves (arguably, if we give them same standards). The person he shot in the chest had only attacked him after being threatened in this way. Then the one got shot in the arm as well. After all the shooting he is walking and turns to point his gun around with no one near as well in threatening manner after 2 killings and another shot he still seemingly aggressive. Again all of this points to him killing multiple people with very bad decision making along the way appearing to threaten others trying to stop him from running away loaded post killing another person and the rest of the context is he broke other laws as well.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-29-2020 at 11:18 AM.

  10. #4675
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You don’t need to prove that at all. If someone is trying to attack you, you definitely have the right to defend yourself in whatever means possible


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is the one who said it is all about what you can prove. I also asked other questions you didn't answer.

    You don't get to assume anyone running at you or who might attack you with a plastic baggie should be shot. That isn't reasonable and other actions this kid took also point to him making many unreasonable mistakes along the way and seeming very threatening to others himself due to his actions. Let alone he shouldn't have been there in the first place like that so it was illegal with his weapon from the start making his intent more questionable than others who seemingly were trying to stop a shooter/killer then killed or shot for it after he points gun at people.

    You do not have the right to defend yourself with any means possible due to your own biased perceptions. That's ridiculous.

  11. #4676
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    This video shows exactly what I was saying, after shooting the first guy he never disarmed. He kept his gun, called his friend supposedly and then he falls and turns aiming his gun at people who haven't hit him yet (then some do after he threatens with gun in that manner).

    The other video as noted doesn't actually show him tackling clearly, it's hard to tell if he even made actual contact or just got close proximity given the video but the deadly weapon you claimed was long on the ground by then lol and again was a baggie supposedly of gasoline.

    So what we have outlined here is this kid very questionably killed a man by shooting him in the head when he had no weapons of deadly impact himself and we can't fully see the confrontation (was he tackling? disarming? did they even make contact?). Then instead of disarming himself and calling police/medical help and waiting he calls what is supposedly his friend and leaves with the gun still loaded. As he is running from the scene he gets chased by people probably pointing out he just killed someone and one of them even ends up hitting him (not anyone he shot though and before he did so not self defense). Then he falls while running and at this point he raises his gun and aims it at people/crowd (again after already killing someone and not disarming or waiting) appearing to be a very live threat and still active shooter a couple defend themselves (arguably, if we give them same standards). The person he shot in the chest had only attacked him after being threatened in this way. Then the one got shot in the arm as well. After all the shooting he is walking and turns to point his gun around with no one near as well in threatening manner after 2 killings and another shot he still seemingly aggressive. Again all of this points to him killing multiple people with very bad decision making along the way appearing to threaten others trying to stop him from running away loaded post killing another person and the rest of the context is he broke other laws as well.
    You do not unload or put down your weapon when people are chasing or attacking you, I've told you this several times.

    If you woulda, good for you man. Here's a gold star for having that presence of mind while being attacked and chased.

    As far as your continued guess work on the first shooting, we don't need it. Below is the first hand eye witness account of what happened.


  12. #4677
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    28,056
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    By letting the police ends these riots and if they are too much, they can ask the federal government for assistance. They haven't done that until now.
    Ah, makes sense! Worldwide protesting and some resulting riots because the police brutality has gotten out of hand.

    Respond with : police brutality.


    Seems like a great idea!

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #4678
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You do not unload or put down your weapon when people are chasing or attacking you, I've told you this several times.

    If you woulda, good for you man. Here's a gold star for having that presence of mind while being attacked and chased.

    As far as your continued guess work on the first shooting, we don't need it. Below is the first hand eye witness account of what happened.

    Your opinion and I disagree completely, after killing someone if you don't want other people to start chasing you then you should unload the weapon and not run away still carrying it then pointing it at people. That is if you aren't intending to kill more people though I guess...

    It isn't about getting gold stars, it's about not killing other people. If you would kill other people like he did instead of all the common sense actions that could have been taken (like not breaking the law, that's how it works for others right?) then I think you are an issue too honestly this stuff is very out of control and dangerous (2 people are dead as a result of his choosing to shoot them).

    The witness describes Rittenhouse turning and pointing his rifle at the victim and THEN says he lunged toward the barrell (probably in self defense of the gun pointed at him no?). Once again why is everyone allowed to be aggressive and shoot guns at others in self defense of nothing remotely that dangerous but people with baggies thrown already or a skateboard reacting to the threat of shooting/a gun that literally did end up happening somehow is all on them while we don't have the same standards for Rittenhouse?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-29-2020 at 11:53 AM.

  14. #4679
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Your opinion and I disagree completely, after killing someone if you don't want other people to start chasing you then you should unload the weapon and not run away still carrying it then pointing it at people. That is if you aren't intending to kill more people though I guess...

    It isn't about getting gold stars, it's about not killing other people. If you would kill other people like he did instead of all the common sense actions that could have been taken (like not breaking the law, that's how it works for others right?) then I think you are an issue too honestly this stuff is very out of control and dangerous (2 people are dead as a result of his choosing to shoot them).

    The witness describes Rittenhouse turning and pointing his rifle at the victim and THEN says he lunged toward the barrell (probably in self defense of the gun pointed at him no?). Once again why is everyone allowed to be aggressive and shoot guns at others in self defense of nothing remotely that dangerous but people with baggies thrown already or a skateboard reacting to the threat of shooting/a gun that literally did end up happening somehow is all on them while we don't have the same standards for Rittenhouse?
    You really have no idea how the law works, do you?

    You have also never handled a firearm before in your life either, right?

    The kid was running away from all those who were shot. If you were the prosecutor and you were to say "probably in self defense of the gun pointed at Jojo" AFTER he chased the kid into a corner... GOOD LUCK [emoji23] no jury will convict on those circumstances coupled with video and eye witness account.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  15. #4680
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,932

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You really have no idea how the law works, do you?

    You have also never handled a firearm before in your life either, right?

    The kid was running away from all those who were shot. If you were the prosecutor and you were to say "probably in self defense of the gun pointed at Jojo" AFTER he chased the kid into a corner... GOOD LUCK [emoji23] no jury will convict on those circumstances coupled with video and eye witness account.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I actually shared a link that outlined the laws in Wisconsin and you never responded to that post, funny now you wanna talk about the laws as if I am the one out of touch. Just respond when it is brought up and we could have talked about this a while back. Are you aware that he clearly broke the law at least once in this overall situation?

    I have handled a firearm but I have never shot at another person or anything like that.

    He was running away at one point but every instance of someone else physically engaging him then him shooting them to death started by him turning and pointing the gun. Two of the people he shot it was after he had already killed someone and just kept going on with his loaded gun in a crowded area, extremely dangerous and fearful situation he himself was creating as well by this point. You seem to keep making insane assumptions over and over while spouting propaganda based on Tucker Carlson/fox news clips lol. I think almost all reasonable people are on the same page and would convict, the issue is how many are taking the extreme fox news type angles here and ignoring all other context repeatedly.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-29-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •