Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 310 of 458 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's neither of their jobs, I've said that lol

When dude tried to take him to the ground and take his weapon, after chasing him into a corner, yes he has the right to use his fully loaded AR15.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Nope. He literally didn't even have the right to be carrying said weapon.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-29-2020 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmaoooooo omg!!!

I'm dying here bro, you're too much.

In your mind you're dead up when you saying that stupid *** ****, lmao!!

You're a whole diff level of beast! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear I've seen you use this exact response multiple times to multiple different posters. You are truly, one of a kind.
    Though it doesn't change the answer, the 10th amendment is why.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I know. Learn to use one sometime, then you'll have an idea of what you're talking about.
    I know how to use a gun, big boy. Try again. Being familiar with firearms or not has nothing to do with one's outlook on this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No but the point was Dem leader canít stop it immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes they could. They have all the power to shut these things down immediately. Bu they don't because they are pieces of **** who are just doing it for political reasons. Turns out the that many of the DA's in these cities aren't prosecuting arrested individuals, so they are free to go and do the same **** again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    White people are fighting and killing each other because white Democrats tell them its okay in protest to a cop killing a black man in cold blood.

Can someone actually think about that for a second please? It is absolutely insane.

Everyone in here pumping their chests are all on the wrong ****ing side. There is no correct side. This entire thing is politics at this point.

A black man got murdered by the police, so the best response is white people killing each other or beating each other up. Wtf? Seriously.
    ....says the partisan hack with zero compassion for anyone outside of his own social circle.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I know how to use a gun, big boy. Try again. Being familiar with firearms or not has nothing to do with one's outlook on this situation.
    Ya sure you do. Thats why you're fighting tooth and nail against someone who was in their full right to use their weapon to defend themselves. As is taught in any firearm training. Yup, really seems like you know what you're talking about.

Ya sure you do. Thats why you're fighting tooth and nail against someone who was in their full right to use their weapon to defend themselves. As is taught in any firearm training. Yup, really seems like you know what you're talking about.
    More clueless blather. Keep defending the violent coward that was illegally carrying. Suits you well.

I swear I've seen you use this exact response multiple times to multiple different posters. You are truly, one of a kind.
    Though it doesn't change the answer, the 10th amendment is why.
    Yea, couple other people say hilariously stupid **** on here too.

10th amendment or not, trump is still president. Right now we have a Republican president who is supposed to be in control of this country. If he is failing as a leader to control his country, then he is failing as a leader to control his country.

Cmon silly guy.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That doesn't address any of the other points or issues brought up. After that point even if you do justify the first killing he made many mistakes and then killed another person and shot another person trying to protect themselves/a crowd from a killer with a gun who pointed at people, was then attacked, then shot. The reasoning used to say they shouldn't have done that you have been refusing to apply to him from the start in hypocritical manner. They paid with their life for much smaller actions than he took and with arguably more cause for the 2nd two considering they were protecting at that point without going to the extreme of killing like he did (arguably in self defense if giving them same standards).

My point on this was simply you called it two different things, a tackle and an attempt to take his weapon. Given how quick the interaction was when they got close with him going down it just seemed you might not be able to actually prove exactly what he was doing before shot. The bag of gasoline he missed throwing seconds before isn't a deadly weapon to justify this either.
    There is eye witness account that was 5 feet from the first killing. The witnesses own words was the pedophile reached for the gun.

The next 2 people weren't protecting anything.

He was fleeing, gets punched in the head, keeps fleeing, falls down and gets kicked in the head then fires 2 shots that miss. Gets hit with a skateboard, fires one shot center mass, guy points hand gun at him backs up then charges forward, 1 shot to the dominant arm. Gets up and continues fleeing.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No. Lawyers make cases and convict people based on intent all the time.

Like you said, it's not about your emotions, lol.

Yup, a jury of 12 of his peers will decide.

Nope. He literally didn't even have the right to be carrying said weapon.
    Meh, the law is very loose. Based upon what has been linked here.

Meh, the law is very loose. Based upon what has been linked here.

It was quite clear that little coward boi broke numerous laws actually.

It was quite clear that little coward boi broke numerous laws actually.
    The jury shall decide sir.

Yup, a jury of 12 of his peers will decide.

Yea ok, and apparently you've got your pom poms on for it.

I already see this **** for what it is, this **** is crazy. Like someone already mentioned, a line being drawn in the sand. These mother****ers feel this bold, they got the right to go take a loaded semi automatic weapon into a hostile situation, and someone's dead, and you hope he goes free. So much so you already practicing your cheers for it.

You people ****in crazy bro, lol, goddam.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The jury shall decide sir.

Haha, gimme a R!
    Gimme a I!
    Gimme a T!

Cmon, take it home for us big guy...