Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 302 of 458 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    No this is democrats America. Happening in democrat controlled cities and states. They could end if immediately but they choose not to.
    I see that conservative media/Trump narrative has got you hook, line, and sinker.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No one is going to start using drugs because they become legal. People with addiction issues can purchase the product from a credible source and the government can focus on recovery networks and tools.
    I'd argue that some people absolutely would start using drugs due to them being legal. Though I do agree with you that the overall effect on society would be overwhelmingly positive.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    In front of a jury of his peers, guilty of what exactly?

The law isn't about emotion, it's about what you can prove.

We can prove that Anthony chased the kid, hit him with a skateboard while he was on the ground, tried to take the gun and THEN was shot in the chest.

We can prove that Gaige chased the kid, pointed a glock in his face and tried to take the AR15 and THEN was shot in the arm.

We can prove that Jojo tried to grab the kid, threw a bag filled with an unidentified liquid (maybe gas or urine) at him, chased him, tried to tackle him and THEN was shot in the groin, hand, back, thigh and head.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I see you conveniently forgot to mention that we can prove Rittenhouse illegally crossed state lines with a semiautomatic weapon he wasn't allowed to brandish and then killed numerous people.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are in no place to lecture anyone about critical thinking. That kid is a coward and took the coward's way out of a stressful situation. His mom is just as bad if not much worse than him.

Yet here you are doing everything you can to make excuses for him.
    You can call it the coward way out all you want, the alternative is the kid gets his head beat in [emoji1745]

Well the kid is the one that committed double homicide last I checked. Keep making him out to be some sort of victim though. Rittenhouse wanted to play cops and robbers, then got what he signed up for and wasn't mentally prepared to handle it properly.
    What is the proper way to handle it in your opinion? I asked you and you said you refused to think about it.

No shade I just legit want to know what you think was the right way for the kid to handle it.

You can call it the coward way out all you want, the alternative is the kid gets his head beat in
    You want to party, be prepared to pay the piper. You strut your Dirty Harry wannabe shite through a volitile protest, you are dumb as a bag of hammers.

You can call it the coward way out all you want, the alternative is the kid gets his head beat in [emoji1745]

You don't know that....but please, continue defending the cowardly murderer.

What is the proper way to handle it in your opinion? I asked you and you said you refused to think about it.

No shade I just legit want to know what you think was the right way for the kid to handle it.

Nah, you just want to play stupid games and defend a cowardly murderer.

I'd argue that some people absolutely would start using drugs due to them being legal. Though I do agree with you that the overall effect on society would be overwhelmingly positive.
    If it were legal for me to do so I would absolutely start smoking pot every now and then. Sadly, since I'm in the military, I cannot.
    Last edited by valade16; 08-28-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    We know there are back people unarmed and running away who have been murdered. Many times. Who knows how many more that didn’t have the luxury of being videotaped for awareness.

Every single time. Every time. The first response from conservatives and Fox is to point out any negative piece of their history to make people think they deserved to be murdered. Character assassination after actual assassination.

If you can’t see the point that that person was trying to make, you’re being willfully ignorant on this topic.
    I think you are confusing people wanting to point out details rather than any idea they deserve to be shot.

I totally understand the point, the tweet mentioned what they think the point is. but that is perception and not reality. just because someone black has a gun does mean they are going to be or even likely to be shot. I recently covered the black militia with their guns, they weren't shot by any police.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Actually yes it’s justified.

I don’t get the sense that you know a lot about American history, but no great social changes have been made here until there was protests, violent revolt, etc in the streets.

The reason we have a weekend and my toddlers don’t have to work 12 hour shifts in a garment factory is because people protested and when they weren’t heard, they took action over and over until the rights of citizens were taken seriously by people and corporations in power.

So if Rand Paul wants to continue to favor companies over people and ignore one of the biggest global civil rights protests and movements of all time, then yeah he can expect backlash.
    how do you think the left of America would react if white "protesters" were acting like this while harassing minority Decorators. no chance they would say it's justified. they would say it's racist and accuse white supremacy.

were there are Republicans when Obama was President calling for people to get in Democrat's faces?

if Trump calls for the same thing he is vilified even more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well the kid is the one that committed double homicide last I checked. Keep making him out to be some sort of victim though. Rittenhouse wanted to play cops and robbers, then got what he signed up for and wasn't mentally prepared to handle it properly.
    show me the conviction.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get the **** over it, dude. This is people not wanting to play your stupid games and has nothing to with people being okay with the harassment of children.

....and again with the beyond obvious pointless statements: dEaTh Is BaD.
    so you agree it's more against me personally. no ****. that is pathetic and sadly typical.

and yes this reflects on people because it shouldn't be so damn hard to say that harassing a child is you know wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We also know you consistently defend the police when they do shoot either armed or unarmed black men.
    I did not defend the police in the shootings of Walter Scott and Laquan McDonald.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and he'd earned it by then

ya know, admitting he committed a crime doesn't mean everyone else bears no guilt at all...it's entirely possible for multiple parties to commit a crime simultaneously
    gotta love 'referential' treatment