Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 301 of 458 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 6858
  1. #4501
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,222
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That actually is the question considering they are actually dead because he killed them. On top of this I don't believe with all of his decisions adding up that self defense applies to him anymore due to that.

    Sure and it's the kids decision and action that actually caused the deaths. I never said everyone was innocent but him, I just noted he is clearly guilty here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In front of a jury of his peers, guilty of what exactly?

    The law isn't about emotion, it's about what you can prove.

    We can prove that Anthony chased the kid, hit him with a skateboard while he was on the ground, tried to take the gun and THEN was shot in the chest.

    We can prove that Gaige chased the kid, pointed a glock in his face and tried to take the AR15 and THEN was shot in the arm.

    We can prove that Jojo tried to grab the kid, threw a bag filled with an unidentified liquid (maybe gas or urine) at him, chased him, tried to tackle him and THEN was shot in the groin, hand, back, thigh and head.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  2. #4502
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,222
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The shots you're referring to in self defense as he was running away was after he had already shot and killed two people and the crowd was chasing him to not let him get away.
    That is an inaccurate timeline of events.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  3. #4503
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No dude. You already said you refuse to think what happens if the pedophile succeeds in tackling the kid, instead of getting shot in the face, that is how you come to your conclusion.

    -I agree the kid shouldn't have had the gun outside his home.

    -I agree he shouldn't have crossed state lines with the gun.

    -I agree he shoulda obeyed the curfew.

    -I agree he shoulda left when tensions got high at the gas station.

    Those are easy things to agree on, but the kid was in the situation, so at that point, the question becomes when a person is running away from an agressor and then is within the grasp of said agressor what does he do?

    The kid obviously decided shoot the guy in the head but if you or anyone else are refusing to answer what his other options were outside of shooting the guy. Or at minimum think what happens if he doesn't shoot the guy then and gets taken to the ground how is there any critical thinking being done?


    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    You are in no place to lecture anyone about critical thinking. That kid is a coward and took the coward's way out of a stressful situation. His mom is just as bad if not much worse than him.

    Yet here you are doing everything you can to make excuses for him.

  4. #4504
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge the man was chasing and then charged the person with the gun? That's very odd man. Guess it wouldn't fit your agenda but still very strange.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I haven't refused to acknowledge that at all. Nice try though.

  5. #4505
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge he threw a plastic bag while chasing and the other guy shot him for it apparently?

    Also everything you just described is the reason this happened as well based on his own decisions to repeatedly break the law then shoot people and calling his friend after saying he killed someone too.

    Almost like every action/decision he made lead to this shooting and people are trying to use one bad decision from other to justify them being killed by said killer looking and searching for this battle from the start illegally


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These people are brainwashed by conservative media. I wouldn't be surprised if this Rittenhouse kid would have been made an honorary speaker at the RNC if this incident happened a year ago.

  6. #4506
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Look man...

    You don't get to chase, throw a bag filled with an unidentified liquid (gas, urine or otherwise) and then tackle people.

    You don't get to chase and then kick people in the head.

    You don't get to chase and then hit people in the neck with a skateboard.

    You don't get to chase and then point a glock in someone's face.

    Should the punishment for any of those be death or dismemberment? Obviously not, but that isn't rhe question or the situation.

    It's not like these 4 dudes (and others) committed these crimes then were placed in front of a firing squad... The situation is the guy they all assaulted and then tried to take his weapon happened to have an AR15.

    I agree when you say "almost like every action/decision led to these shootings". But it applies to every person in the situation, not just the kid.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Well the kid is the one that committed double homicide last I checked. Keep making him out to be some sort of victim though. Rittenhouse wanted to play cops and robbers, then got what he signed up for and wasn't mentally prepared to handle it properly.

  7. #4507
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    death is bad. so is other violence.

    even after I have covered violence, proving that it happened, multiple people still couldn't say it was bad, including harassing a child.
    Get the **** over it, dude. This is people not wanting to play your stupid games and has nothing to with people being okay with the harassment of children.

    ....and again with the beyond obvious pointless statements: dEaTh Is BaD.

  8. #4508
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    we know there are black people armed and not shot by police.
    We also know you consistently defend the police when they do shoot either armed or unarmed black men.

  9. #4509
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,522
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I'm not ignoring the context, I'm saying him being in that situation where its possible he could've been beaten or killed, he chose to defend his life. Clear cut and dry. The rest of it doesn't matter to that fact.
    It absolutely does matter. If the reason he was in the situation at all is based on him breaking multiple laws himself as well as what actions he took compared to what was necessary at the time.

    Many seem to have wanted to attack the victims to defend him when the reality is he did far worse than anyone else in this situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4510
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you agree or disagree with the tweet that I replied to?



    this is factually not true. we know there have been black with with a gun in public that were not mowed down by police.

    this is an ignorant narrative that doesn't help anything.
    Says the king of ignorant narratives that don't help anything.

  11. #4511
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,162
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    You have no evidence of that whatsoever.
    Serious question tho, what did this kid even go there for? How did he end up with a loaded automatic rifle in the middle of a crowded protest?

    That is completely insane.

    These militant white dudes are crazy. They be with some army type a ****, they don't play. I never feared for my life the way I did around white people, no bull ****. Everyone act like white people are square, but they kinda aren't, lol.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-28-2020 at 03:42 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #4512
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    You're missing the parts of him running away and shots being fired, it changes a few things when that happens.
    Been a gun owner and operator for decades, fully licensed and train how to use them. How about you?
    I'm not missing anything and don't give a **** about your experience with firearms.

  13. #4513
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I agree he shouldn't have been there, but that has nothing to do with what happened. And there is some grey area about having a weapon under 18, so there's that as well.
    Has everything to do with what happened unless you're blinded by phony, conservative patriotism.

  14. #4514
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I'm not ignoring the context, I'm saying him being in that situation where its possible he could've been beaten or killed, he chose to defend his life. Clear cut and dry. The rest of it doesn't matter to that fact.
    He chose to be a situation that he wasn't legally allowed to be in and was not mentally prepared for. You choose to defend him for these critical mistakes.

  15. #4515
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,886
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    It doesn't pertain because he was there, doesn't matter what he could've done before, what matters is what happened. And hell those guys would be alive if they weren't there as well.
    Your idea of logic is really something else.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •