Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 458 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    No this is democrats America. Happening in democrat controlled cities and states. They could end if immediately but they choose not to.
    They love the civil unrest if it's not happening in front of their own home. They want America burning for the next three months.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I'm on board for legalizing marijuana but I think you are opening a world of pain if you legalize all drugs. I think it'll make it far, far worse than it is.
    I agree, colleges and college tuition need an overhaul and trades and apprenticeships need to be pushed more than useless college educations.
    No one is going to start using drugs because they become legal. People with addiction issues can purchase the product from a credible source and the government can focus on recovery networks and tools.

No this is democrats America. Happening in democrat controlled cities and states. They could end if immediately but they choose not to.
    lmaoooooo, trump is president!!!

Oh my god, you are hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Imagine if that kid wasn't white...he'd have like 40 bullets in him.

So every non white person who has committed murder has been killed by police? Do you see why your exaggeration makes your overall point not intellectual?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No one is going to start using drugs because they become legal. People with addiction issues can purchase the product from a credible source and the government can focus on recovery networks and tools.
    Drugs should be legal. It would wipe away a large portion of street crime and we'd rake in a ton of tax dollars.

Unfortunately, what will probably happen first is we'll decriminalize them which is actually worse. So we'll still have the illegal drug trade and law enforcement will be able to do less.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

So every non white person who has committed murder has been killed by police? Do you see why your exaggeration makes your overall point not intellectual?
    You're blind. It makes no difference what you and people like you, sluggo, and nessy think of my words.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Super predators, lol.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're blind. It makes no difference what you and people like you, sluggo, and nessy think of my words.

You mean normal, rational, logical people?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Drugs should be legal. It would wipe away a large portion of street crime and we'd rake in a ton of tax dollars.

Unfortunately, what will probably happen first is we'll decriminalize them which is actually worse. So we'll still have the illegal drug trade and law enforcement will be able to do less.
    Totally agree.

You have no evidence of that whatsoever.
    The semi-automatic was for what, “show and tell?”

Totally agree.
    As do I.

You mean normal, rational, logical people?
    I mean people who when describing their views are describing racist and bigoted views, yet somehow clueless about this fact, lol

Studies from legalization efforts for marijuana have found there was a small uptick in usage. I imagine the stigma against drugs will lead to a few more people doing them (though I doubt many are going to rush out and try drugs like meth and heroin simply because they're legal).

But I definitely agree with you. Drugs should be legalized and treated as a health problem. The amount of nefarious organizations around the world who finance their operations on drugs is staggering. However, we need a plan on how to combat these organizations once we legalize drugs because they aren't just going to fold, they'll turn to other illegal or unsavory avenues to make money (kidnapping, sex trafficking, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The semi-automatic was for what, “show and tell?”
    Its required to patrol the block with a bunch of his armed friends who have sworn a loyalty to each other. I think in this situation we call that a militia.

You're missing the parts of him running away and shots being fired, it changes a few things when that happens. Been a gun owner and operator for decades, fully licensed and train how to use them. How about you?
    The shots you're referring to in self defense as he was running away was after he had already shot and killed two people and the crowd was chasing him to not let him get away.