Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1076
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    88,417
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are people with so much hate for Donald Trump that they have become unhinged and stupid.

    even an anti Trump person wrote an article saying people are getting dumber.






    this can go here..

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...d-outside.html





    this type of behavior by anyone on any political side should be unacceptable. it's hateful rhetoric/words used that can lead to things like this.
    Yea you can shut your yammering about out of control rhetoric all while supporting Trump. Lock her up, I could shoot someone and not lose votes, and so many more. It is the wise who reflects inward rather than lashing out.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    14,252
    1968 all over again!

    Trump wins in 2020 easily!

    Nothing new from the LEFT except the same narratives that are soooo tired and old..

    And they don't have a POSITIVE MESSAGE, EVER!
    My Top25 Avenged Sevenfold Songs
    1.A Little Piece of Heaven 2. Unholy Confessions 3. Chapter Four 4. Beast and the Harlot 5. Bat Country 6.MIA 7.The Stage 8.Reminissions 9. Second Heartbeat 10.Critical Acclaim 11. Afterlife 12. Nightmare 13. Buried Alive 14. I Won't See You Tonight, Pt 1 15. Burn it Down 16. Seize the Day 17. To End the Rapture 18. Shepard of Fire 19. Hail to the King 20. Acid Rain 21. Almost Easy 22. Warmness on the Soul 23.Fermi Paradox 24. So Far Away 25. Fiction

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

    Nothing new from the LEFT except the same narratives that are soooo tired and old..

    And they don't have a POSITIVE MESSAGE, EVER!
    What did Joseph Goebbels say: “If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.”

    You are in real good company.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea you can shut your yammering about out of control rhetoric all while supporting Trump. Lock her up, I could shoot someone and not lose votes, and so many more. It is the wise who reflects inward rather than lashing out.
    someone seems unhinged.
    I can say whatever I want. don't butwhatabout Trump and deflect from what I said.







    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    (1) How do you know exactly who did this and what their motive was?

    (2) Can you prove that Ms. Waters’ rhetoric directly “lead to things like this?”

    (3) Did you consider that it could as easily been done by the right as by as by the left? I wouldn’t put it past the Trump Republicans to have done it to themselves.
    1) common sense. I would bet that someone Conservative on the right wouldn't do this.
    2) I didn't say it was because of what Maxine said. I didn't put this in the "Maxine Waters" thread. I put it here because this is an example of hate that has been happening.
    3) that is a possibility, but I think that is very unlikely. it's not like there hasn't been this type of hateful actions from people on the left. just look at Antifa.


    this from Antifa that I just mentioned..


    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    someone seems unhinged.
    I can say whatever I want. don't butwhatabout Trump and deflect from what I said.









    1) common sense. I would bet that someone Conservative on the right wouldn't do this.
    2) I didn't say it was because of what Maxine said. I didn't put this in the "Maxine Waters" thread. I put it here because this is an example of hate that has been happening.
    3) that is a possibility, but I think that is very unlikely. it's not like there hasn't been this type of hateful actions from people on the left. just look at Antifa.


    this from Antifa that I just mentioned..

    You may want to look into the actions of right wing hate groups. Also, you are “Canadian”, what’s the angle here.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    1) common sense. I would bet that someone Conservative on the right wouldn't do this.

    2) I didn't say it was because of what Maxine said. I didn't put this in the "Maxine Waters" thread. I put it here because this is an example of hate that has been happening.

    3) that is a possibility, but I think that is very unlikely. it's not like there hasn't been this type of hateful actions from people on the left. just look at Antifa.
    (1) Common sense is not law. Your bet here is about as valuable as a dog turd.

    (2) Perhaps directly, you did not. Mr. Zoeller, the protagonisy of the news story most certainly did.

    (3) Im not talking about ANTIFA. That man’s actions have nothing to do with the bricks.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    88,417
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    someone seems unhinged.
    I can say whatever I want. don't butwhatabout Trump and deflect from what I said.
    The people molesting Trump supporters or conservatives are 100% wrong. The folks who think it’s ok to call anyone in this country “the enemy of the people” are also wrong. You defend the latter while going after the former. Some of us and even some conservatives (here and elsewhere) are able to denounce both.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,049
    I still say he is one of those russian bot, you read about, that invaded the internet to sow discord.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27,321
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    People have vilified education, expertise and knowledge in the US for the past 10 years. Why are we surprised that America is getting dumber?
    I've missed that. I've seen educators and educational institutions criticized, but not education itself.

    And to the OP, no there isn't going to be any significant unrest, people are too soft.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27,321
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You may want to look into the actions of right wing hate groups. Also, you are “Canadian”, what’s the angle here.
    There are also left wing hate groups. And for the most part from my experience neither side knows what they are parroting.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You may want to look into the actions of right wing hate groups. Also, you are “Canadian”, what’s the angle here.
    Conservative media are not hate groups benny01.






    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    (1) Common sense is not law. Your bet here is about as valuable as a dog turd.

    (2) Perhaps directly, you did not. Mr. Zoeller, the protagonisy of the news story most certainly did.

    (3) Im not talking about ANTIFA. That man’s actions have nothing to do with the bricks.
    this type of violence and hate from the left is a pattern Crovash.
    I have seen much more hate from the left since Trump won than I have from the right. that doesn't mean there hasn't been hate from the right. all of this type of hate is wrong. this vandalism that happened was wrong too.







    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The people molesting Trump supporters or conservatives are 100% wrong. The folks who think it’s ok to call anyone in this country “the enemy of the people” are also wrong. You defend the latter while going after the former. Some of us and even some conservatives (here and elsewhere) are able to denounce both.
    calling some media an enemy of the people is based on the media's own actions. that is not the same as violence or even harassment against the media.
    Trump shouldn't be calling for violence.
    I even had this in the Maxine Waters thread, that nobody replied to..
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post32422118

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    here is another thing Trump has said that I disagree with.

    (more evidence that I'm not a blind Trump supporter valade16)

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...h-dakota-rally

    Donald Trump can't be someone to say this, because he has said worst than what Maxine Waters said.

    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...d-for-violence

    people can call out Maxine Waters for what she said. the media should cover that because harassment is not okay. but when Trump says something like this then all it does is makes the media cover that instead.

    when I do disagree with something Trump did or said and post about it, nobody replies and instead it looks like it's just ignored.







    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I still say he is one of those russian bot, you read about, that invaded the internet to sow discord.


    this is the type of ignorance that often comes from the left.

    instead of making weak left wing accusations try and counter actual information.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this type of violence and hate from the left is a pattern Crovash.

    I have seen much more hate from the left since Trump won than I have from the right.

    that doesn't mean there hasn't been hate from the right. all of this type of hate is wrong. this vandalism that happened was wrong too.
    Patterns (if even accurate) do not constitute proof.

    Hate is an equal opportunity condition.

    I support neither hate nor violence.

    Bottom line: Nothing you have offered is even remotely admissible as evidence regarding the situation in Nebraska.

    Back to the ward.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There are also left wing hate groups. And for the most part from my experience neither side knows what they are parroting.
    Who would be a left wing hate group? And are they as violent as the right wingers. Amour Car, and Bank robberies, numerous cop killings done by the right wing hate groups are hard to top.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-06-2018 at 11:15 AM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,347
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Who would be a left wing hate group?
    He's gunna say Antifa because they're the boogieman

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    He's gunna say Antifa because they're the boogieman
    those fools, anybody, who joins a group that purposely go out to fight another group in the street, is a idiot. Strip the bs they follow and just look at their actions and that is all you see. Two groups of young men fighting in the streets.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •