Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 298 of 458 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 6858
    this is how stupid some people are..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    has anyone seen any evidence that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist yet?

this from the same lawyer as Nick Sandmann.

Kyle Rittenhouse will get paid just like Richard Jewell and Nick Sandmann did.

These big media outlets are just looking for clicks, traffic, views and feeding into the BS

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Kyle Rittenhouse will get paid just like Richard Jewell and Nick Sandmann did.

These big media outlets are just looking for clicks, traffic, views and feeding into the BS

there should be bigger ramifications. they continue to lie or at least mislead, that influences/manipulates/brainwashes millions of people. it's what they do and what they cover that causes people to have this level of unrest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

there should be bigger ramifications. they continue to lie or at least mislead, that influences/manipulates/brainwashes millions of people. it's what they do and what they cover that causes people to have this level of unrest.
    I agree man. Media is what creates extremists on both sides, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Getting yelled at and having something thrown at you by an unarmed man when you're sporting a semiautomatic weapon is a life or death situation? Boy do I hope no one lets you out of the house with a gun.
    You're missing the parts of him running away and shots being fired, it changes a few things when that happens.
    Been a gun owner and operator for decades, fully licensed and train how to use them. How about you?

this is how stupid some people are..

Funny how the libertarian is the only one with an actual solution.

His father has been against the war on drugs since at least the 80s. Way ahead of his time.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I don’t think it’s about more policing. It’s about better laws such as legalizing all drugs and selling them in state licensed stores like alcohol. This will cripple the drug industry and make it more difficult for criminal activity to profit.

We also need to stop putting such a value on college education. It’s not always the correct path. Jobs such as accountants and lawyers can be learned better through internships.
    I'm on board for legalizing marijuana but I think you are opening a world of pain if you legalize all drugs. I think it'll make it far, far worse than it is.
    I agree, colleges and college tuition need an overhaul and trades and apprenticeships need to be pushed more than useless college educations.

Imagine if that kid wasn't white...he'd have like 40 bullets in him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    He didn't even fire the first shot. Somebody in a car fired his hand gun which triggered the kid to turn around and shoot.

Video showed Rosenbaum seemingly throwing something at Rittenhouse, and investigators later determined it was a plastic bag, prosecutors wrote. Rittenhouse was not hit. Prosecutors wrote that McGinniss told police that “as the defendant was walking, Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a ’juke’ move and started running.”

Prosecutors wrote that as Rosenbaum and Rittenhouse approached a black car, a loud bang was heard and a male shouted, “F--k you!” As the men were close to one another, four loud bangs sounded and Rosenbaum fell, prosecutors said. McGinniss told police Rosenbaum had tried to grab the gun, prosecutors wrote.

Rittenhouse approached Rosenbaum on the ground, and McGinniss took off his shirt and tried to give the wounded man aid, prosecutors wrote. Rittenhouse got on his cellphone, made a call, and audio from one of the videos caught him saying, “I just killed somebody,” the complaint alleges. Investigators learned that call was to a friend, prosecutors wrote.

An autopsy showed Rosenbaum had gunshot wounds to the groin, back, hand and thigh, as well as a graze wound to the forehead, prosecutors wrote. The charge of first-degree reckless homicide stems from that shooting. He is charged with recklessly endangering McGinniss’s safety.

Prosecutors wrote that video shows that after that shooting, Rittenhouse ran north on Sheridan Road with people in pursuit, with some yelling things such as “Hey, he shot him!” and “Get that dude!” Someone knocked his hat off before he tripped and fell to the ground, prosecutors wrote.

An unidentified man jumped at Rittenhouse, and he fired at the man from the ground, apparently missing him, prosecutors alleged.

A man carrying a skateboard and later identified as Anthony Huber, 26, of Silver Lake then approached Rittenhouse as he was still on his back, prosecutors wrote. Huber reached for the gun as the skateboard hit Rittenhouse’s shoulder before the alleged gunman fired one shot, and Huber staggered away and collapsed, prosecutors wrote.

The autopsy showed the bullet hit Huber’s heart, prosecutors alleged. Huber’s death is the source of the murder charge.

Prosecutors wrote that he then shot a third man who was approaching him, identified as Gaige Grosskreutz of West Allis. He was hit in the arm and walked off, screaming for a medic, the complaint alleges. That is the source of the attempted murder charge.

The gun charge Rittenhouse faces is a misdemeanor.
    Which is why I don't see many if any of the hard charges sticking.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    You're missing the parts of him running away and shots being fired, it changes a few things when that happens.
    Been a gun owner and operator for decades, fully licensed and train how to use them. How about you?
    You are missing the part where the little turd shouldn’t have been there in there first place, illegally carrying a weapon. If you want context, make sure you cover it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Murder. Murder is what he did that was wrong.

His mother should be in a jail cell beside him
    It isn't and won't be murder. And his mother won't be in jail either.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are missing the part where the little turd shouldn’t have been there in there first place, illegally carrying a weapon. If you want context, make sure you cover it all.
    I agree he shouldn't have been there, but that has nothing to do with what happened. And there is some grey area about having a weapon under 18, so there's that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Look man...

You don't get to chase, throw a bag filled with an unidentified liquid (gas, urine or otherwise) and then tackle people.

You don't get to chase and then kick people in the head.

You don't get to chase and then hit people in the neck with a skateboard.

You don't get to chase and then point a glock in someone's face.

Should the punishment for any of those be death or dismemberment? Obviously not, but that isn't rhe question or the situation.

It's not like these 4 dudes (and others) committed these crimes then were placed in front of a firing squad... The situation is the guy they all assaulted and then tried to take his weapon happened to have an AR15.

I agree when you say "almost like every action/decision led to these shootings". But it applies to every person in the situation, not just the kid.

That actually is the question considering they are actually dead because he killed them. On top of this I don't believe with all of his decisions adding up that self defense applies to him anymore due to that.

Sure and it's the kids decision and action that actually caused the deaths. I never said everyone was innocent but him, I just noted he is clearly guilty here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    It isn't and won't be murder. And his mother won't be in jail either.
    Obviously, the kid is white.

That's the point of all the comments everyone is making.

What happened to our English lesson? I'll throw in comprehension for free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

do you agree or disagree with the tweet that I replied to?

this is factually not true. we know there have been black with with a gun in public that were not mowed down by police.

this is an ignorant narrative that doesn't help anything.
    We know there are back people unarmed and running away who have been murdered. Many times. Who knows how many more that didn’t have the luxury of being videotaped for awareness.

Every single time. Every time. The first response from conservatives and Fox is to point out any negative piece of their history to make people think they deserved to be murdered. Character assassination after actual assassination.

If you can’t see the point that that person was trying to make, you’re being willfully ignorant on this topic.