Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 290 of 458 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 6858
  1. #4336
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,059
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    The kid was attacked and defended himself. I don't give a **** if his mom was there or not.
    I dont know the story l, but if this kid really had his mom drop him off with a gun by the protestors and he shot someone, then it should be pretty clear he was going there with a particular intention.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #4337
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Hahaha, give the boy some refreshments, he doing public service. It's weird, my neighbor, a recently retired police chief says it's just ****ing murder however you slice it, but I'll take my cues from the guy who doesnt understand what words mean.
    He was a kid defending peoples business's from being looted and burned, now personally, I don't believe he should've been out there, being 17 and all, but he was and he was attacked, violently, and he was right to defend himself.
    Well your retired neighbor doesn't know **** because he won't get a murder charge.
    You keep harping on this and I have no idea what you are talking about, enlighten me.

  3. #4338
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty funny that you think this article and corresponding footage somehow validate this punk's crimes. **** this kid, **** this kid's mom, and **** the idea of thinking that this lil' wannabe cop *** ***** is somehow not in the wrong here.
    Facts don't care about your feelings bud.

  4. #4339
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    I don't give a **** what you do, Its just sad to see a once good poster poisoned by the politics forum, which is ironic because you were so against it once.
    I'm quite glad that you no longer think I'm a "good poster". Me rubbing you the wrong way shows me that I'm definitely doing something right.

    ....and I was so against what in the past? Nothing about me has changed, I give my honest opinion on current events and fellow posters at all times. I'm not here to defend either side of the political aisle and am definitely not here to be buddy buddy with the proudly ignorant. You (the collective "you", not specifically nessythegreat) say dumb **** and I'm going to call it out, regardless of whether we've had positive or negative interactions in the past.

  5. #4340
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    He was a kid defending peoples business's from being looted and burned, now personally, I don't believe he should've been out there, being 17 and all, but he was and he was attacked, violently, and he was right to defend himself.
    Well your retired neighbor doesn't know **** because he won't get a murder charge.
    You keep harping on this and I have no idea what you are talking about, enlighten me.
    You're probably right, he doesnt know his *** from a hole in the ground. Tell me the systemic racism story again, being a sociologist and all I'm keen to hear your educated opinion one more time.

  6. #4341
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont know the story l, but if this kid really had his mom drop him off with a gun by the protestors and he shot someone, then it should be pretty clear he was going there with a particular intention.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If you don't know the story, why comment on the story?

  7. #4342
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    He was a kid defending peoples business's from being looted and burned, now personally, I don't believe he should've been out there, being 17 and all, but he was and he was attacked, violently, and he was right to defend himself.
    Well your retired neighbor doesn't know **** because he won't get a murder charge.
    You keep harping on this and I have no idea what you are talking about, enlighten me.
    I believe he's inferring that you don't come across as particularly intelligent.

  8. #4343
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,168
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty funny that you think this article and corresponding footage somehow validate this punk's crimes. **** this kid, **** this kid's mom, and **** the idea of thinking that this lil' wannabe cop *** ***** is somehow not in the wrong here.

  9. #4344
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Facts don't care about your feelings bud.
    Hella sick Ben Shapiro quote, bruh! You just owned at least half a dozen liberals with that crafty lil' zinger.

  10. #4345
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What does culture focused mean?

    So if you say it is not race based, yet you also admit the statistics are skewed by race, do you not understand that you are then agreeing that the stats having racial disparity is a product of the system?

    It is either inherent, or it is a product of environment. You said it's not inherent. By default, that means you are saying it is product of environment. If it is product of environment, and the product shows racial disparity, then that means the environment is creating this disparity. This is a description of systemic racism. You described it yourself, you do not even realize what you are describing.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Gang and crime culture.
    No it's not. It has to do with peoples economic choices in their life and choices in general. Poor white kids commit more crimes than white middle class kids, poor black kids commit more crimes than black middle class kids and so on. There is no systematic racism or white privilege, but there is economic privilege for sure.

  11. #4346
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Oh neat. Footage I've already seen. That'll totally make me change my stance.

  12. #4347
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh neat. Footage I've already seen. That'll totally make me change my stance.
    It's just self defense, after he put a bullet in a dude's head he was assaulted.

  13. #4348
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You're probably right, he doesnt know his *** from a hole in the ground. Tell me the systemic racism story again, being a sociologist and all I'm keen to hear your educated opinion one more time.
    It doesn't exist mr degree in gender studies and critical race theory.

  14. #4349
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,790
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It's just self defense, after he put a bullet in a dude's head he was assaulted.
    He's just a good boi that loves his country and wants to make his mama proud!

  15. #4350
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hella sick Ben Shapiro quote, bruh! You just owned at least half a dozen liberals with that crafty lil' zinger.
    It's true, stick to the facts of the story. Not your feelings.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •