Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 250 of 458 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 6858
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You good with the attempt to destroy Goya? Does that make sense to you?
    I canít stop thinking about it. Not Goya. really makes me mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I canít stop thinking about it. Not Goya. really makes me mad

Hopefully you can still get your 18 holes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Hopefully you can still get your 18 holes in.
    I might be too depressed

You good with the attempt to destroy Goya? Does that make sense to you?
    No I'm saying usually white people can just support these controversial type leaders and controversial positions and just get away with it.

But now the tide is turning, lol, you gotta take heat for it now!

Black lives matter now too buddy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-22-2020 at 04:23 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No I'm saying usually white people can just support these controversial type leaders and controversial positions and just get away with it.

You do know the Goya CEO is an immigrant himself as are the bulk of their 4000 employees?
    So the only white person in this equation is Donnie.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You do know the Goya CEO is an immigrant himself as are the bulk of their 4000 employees?
    So the only white person in this equation is Donnie.
    Yup. The guy who ignited his campaign by questioning how its legal for a black man to lead this white country.

People gonna call that **** out. It used to be cool to support. Not anymore.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

And what does Goya have to do with white or black lives? They're brown people that folks were trying to cancel.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

And what does Goya have to do with white or black lives? They're brown people that folks were trying to cancel.
    Um, there was an issue over supporting trump, aka the great white hope.

Do you have stock in Goya?

As a Latino who has used Goya products for about 36 years, I wonít buy anything Goya anymore.

I donít have a problem with him saying what he said, thatís the great thing about this country, but I have the right to say **** your products and Iíll u using another brand from now on.

What I suggest to CEOís is donít pick a political side, not in this current climate because you will upset somebody and second know your damn clientele. Goya is not going to become the new it product of trump supporters, I donít think they like or can handle the spice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    As a Latino who has used Goya products for about 36 years, I wonít buy anything Goya anymore.

I donít have a problem with him saying what he said, thatís the great thing about this country, but I have the right to say **** your products and Iíll u using another brand from now on.

What I suggest to CEOís is donít pick a political side, not in this current climate because you will upset somebody and second know your damn clientele. Goya is not going to become the new it product of trump supporters, I donít think they like or can handle the spice.
    Even tho boycotting their products would hurt thousands of other Latinos more than that CEO?....HE said it, they didn't.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you have stock in Goya?

Nope. But I certainly wish that I did. Their sales have skyrocketed because of this.

Um, there was an issue over supporting trump, aka the great white hope.

Oh...go it. So hurt the brown people because they support orange man. Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

You are definitely the odd man out on that stance, but it is your right to make that stance.

And lol...there is nothing spicy about Goya's products. At all.

Conservatives tried to boycott Nike for their Kaepernick ad and that was OK, but now itís not OK to Boycott a company for their political views?