Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 236 of 265 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3974
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Take this (and most of your other worthess posts) to your pet thread.
    I'm going to have to go ahead sand said say NO to that.

this is the conversation that was going on related to civil unrest.

maybe you could comment on topic for a change.

still nobody has commented on the Frederick Douglass being torn down.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    civil unrest.

what was Frederick Douglass history that condoned this.

It was the antithesis of what BLM is about.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It was Antifa because yeah.

Well, I will comment on Frederick Douglass, I don't give a crap. They can tear down all the statues, why, I don't give a crap compare to climate change, a fragile food system, pandemic and chicken-crap politicians selling us out.

We spend all this time being outrage over statues being torn down, but what about the m'fu ing planet being destroyed? Quit pestering people about some dam statues, Mr Drama Queen.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-07-2020 at 12:07 PM.

media I choose to view? I've only said many times now that I view any media, right or left.
    Sure but only in the extremely partisan/biased way covered where you are overly concerned about left media bad while using horrible media yourself to push said narrative. You ignore/are ignorant major stories and basic facts and so on when they don't fit said narrative. The reason this happens is obvious, your aren't concerned with major news stories or any news really that doesn't have this extreme partisan agenda. Now I know you will say "I have criticized ____" but the key is you clearly aren't concerned with these posts, you just mix in calling out someones typo or something but that is different than seriously being concerned and focusing the way you do on the partisan team game so hard.

You are choosing to mostly view bad media or bad stories from certain media to continue this ridiculous agenda on repeat.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-07-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, I will comment on Frederick Douglass, I don't give a crap. They can tear down all the statues, why, I don't give a crap compare to climate change, a fragile food system, pandemic and chicken-crap politicians selling us out.
    We spend all this time being outrage over statues being torn down, but what about the m'fu ing planet being destroyed? Quit pestering people about some dam statues, Mr Drama Queen.
    Yup. This is exactly what those in power intend get the masses all riled up over little, stupid crap while they loot the country and rape the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure but only in the extremely partisan/biased way covered where you are overly concerned about left media bad while using horrible media yourself to push said narrative. You ignore/are ignorant major stories and basic facts and so on when they don't fit said narrative. The reason this happens is obvious, your aren't concerned with major news stories or any news really that doesn't have this extreme partisan agenda. Now I know you will say "I have criticized ____" but the key is you clearly aren't concerned with these posts, you just mix in calling out someones typo or something but that is different than seriously being concerned and focusing the way you do on the partisan team game so hard.

You are choosing to mostly view bad media or bad stories from certain media to continue this ridiculous agenda on repeat.
    bad media like CNN, good call. I've even used CNN for stories I agree with but you only care about this agenda that I must be wrong.

tell that to the idiots tearing down any statues they can, or burning the statue of an elk.

Take the medias bias to the media bias thread please guys, I'd rather not move 50 posts

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Take the medias bias to the media bias thread please guys, I'd rather not move 50 posts
    That's every thread for special

tell that to the idiots tearing down any statues they can, or burning the statue of an elk.
    I tell you and anybody who traffic in bs outrage, there are more important things in the world then statues.

If you know it or not, you are a proud foot soldier in Tucker Carlson's little army. On with the culture war.

bad media like CNN, good call. I've even used CNN for stories I agree with but you only care about this agenda that I must be wrong.
    I have no idea what you even mean now. I have been pointing out what your main concern obviously is given what you post every day. You commented that it isn't about being more concerned about Antifa violence... When the reality is everyone can see that is your clear focus and concern in a partisan manner. You often are ignorant to major stories but constantly post and are very concerned with the partisan extremes one way.

You aren't always wrong in every sense, sometimes the people you call out do bad things. You just do it in a partisan/biased manner using horrible media often calling out horrible media and demanding people answer for the most absurd things along the way.

nvm
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-07-2020 at 07:58 PM.