Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 236 of 265 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3974
  1. #3526
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Take this (and most of your other worthess posts) to your pet thread.
    I'm going to have to go ahead sand said say NO to that.

    this is the conversation that was going on related to civil unrest.

    maybe you could comment on topic for a change.


    still nobody has commented on the Frederick Douglass being torn down.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    civil unrest.

    what was Frederick Douglass history that condoned this.

  2. #3527
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    still nobody has commented on the Frederick Douglass being torn down.
    It was the antithesis of what BLM is about.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #3528
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    102,289
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm going to have to go ahead sand said say NO to that.

    this is the conversation that was going on related to civil unrest.

    maybe you could comment on topic for a change.


    still nobody has commented on the Frederick Douglass being torn down.
    It was Antifa because yeah.

  4. #3529
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm going to have to go ahead sand said say NO to that.

    this is the conversation that was going on related to civil unrest.

    maybe you could comment on topic for a change.


    still nobody has commented on the Frederick Douglass being torn down.
    Well, I will comment on Frederick Douglass, I don't give a crap. They can tear down all the statues, why, I don't give a crap compare to climate change, a fragile food system, pandemic and chicken-crap politicians selling us out.

  5. #3530
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    We spend all this time being outrage over statues being torn down, but what about the m'fu ing planet being destroyed? Quit pestering people about some dam statues, Mr Drama Queen.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-07-2020 at 12:07 PM.

  6. #3531
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,390
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    media I choose to view? I've only said many times now that I view any media, right or left.
    Sure but only in the extremely partisan/biased way covered where you are overly concerned about left media bad while using horrible media yourself to push said narrative. You ignore/are ignorant major stories and basic facts and so on when they don't fit said narrative. The reason this happens is obvious, your aren't concerned with major news stories or any news really that doesn't have this extreme partisan agenda. Now I know you will say "I have criticized ____" but the key is you clearly aren't concerned with these posts, you just mix in calling out someones typo or something but that is different than seriously being concerned and focusing the way you do on the partisan team game so hard.

    You are choosing to mostly view bad media or bad stories from certain media to continue this ridiculous agenda on repeat.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-07-2020 at 01:33 PM.

  7. #3532
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, I will comment on Frederick Douglass, I don't give a crap. They can tear down all the statues, why, I don't give a crap compare to climate change, a fragile food system, pandemic and chicken-crap politicians selling us out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We spend all this time being outrage over statues being torn down, but what about the m'fu ing planet being destroyed? Quit pestering people about some dam statues, Mr Drama Queen.
    Yup. This is exactly what those in power intend get the masses all riled up over little, stupid crap while they loot the country and rape the world.

  8. #3533
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure but only in the extremely partisan/biased way covered where you are overly concerned about left media bad while using horrible media yourself to push said narrative. You ignore/are ignorant major stories and basic facts and so on when they don't fit said narrative. The reason this happens is obvious, your aren't concerned with major news stories or any news really that doesn't have this extreme partisan agenda. Now I know you will say "I have criticized ____" but the key is you clearly aren't concerned with these posts, you just mix in calling out someones typo or something but that is different than seriously being concerned and focusing the way you do on the partisan team game so hard.

    You are choosing to mostly view bad media or bad stories from certain media to continue this ridiculous agenda on repeat.
    bad media like CNN, good call. I've even used CNN for stories I agree with but you only care about this agenda that I must be wrong.

  9. #3534
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We spend all this time being outrage over statues being torn down, but what about the m'fu ing planet being destroyed? Quit pestering people about some dam statues, Mr Drama Queen.
    tell that to the idiots tearing down any statues they can, or burning the statue of an elk.

  10. #3535
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,705
    Take the medias bias to the media bias thread please guys, I'd rather not move 50 posts

  11. #3536
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,900
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Take the medias bias to the media bias thread please guys, I'd rather not move 50 posts
    That's every thread for special

  12. #3537
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    tell that to the idiots tearing down any statues they can, or burning the statue of an elk.
    I tell you and anybody who traffic in bs outrage, there are more important things in the world then statues.

  13. #3538
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    If you know it or not, you are a proud foot soldier in Tucker Carlson's little army. On with the culture war.

  14. #3539
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,390
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bad media like CNN, good call. I've even used CNN for stories I agree with but you only care about this agenda that I must be wrong.
    I have no idea what you even mean now. I have been pointing out what your main concern obviously is given what you post every day. You commented that it isn't about being more concerned about Antifa violence... When the reality is everyone can see that is your clear focus and concern in a partisan manner. You often are ignorant to major stories but constantly post and are very concerned with the partisan extremes one way.

    You aren't always wrong in every sense, sometimes the people you call out do bad things. You just do it in a partisan/biased manner using horrible media often calling out horrible media and demanding people answer for the most absurd things along the way.

  15. #3540
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,390
    nvm
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-07-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •