Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 229 of 275 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4115
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Wait, it didnt exist before? We need these anarchists everywhere, they created an entire city in seconds. Imagine what they could do for our infrastructure.

Anyway, swift dodge, that would play well if we were all illiterate.

The only nutjob that has referred to any summer of love here is you. You created a false narrative that you continue to argue against. Why does anyone else need to be here if you are going to talk to yourself? Are you here as a poster or a troll? I'll hold for an answer, it will determine how I proceed here.
    this is ridiculous, you don't know what you're talking about.

they didn't create an entire city, they took over city blocks.

Seattle Mayor literally used the words summer of love.

it's not a false narrative that there was violence from people with a history of violence.

you're not even trying, pay better attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

they have turned on the person that said it could just be a summer of love.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ircle-her-home

Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home
    A group of protesters marched to the home of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Sunday afternoon, upset that she pledged to dismantle the police-free "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" zone, known as CHOP.

Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant joined a group of dozens of demonstrators gathered at Durkan's home who were holding signs, chanting, and demanding she leave the area alone or meet protesters' demands.

Durkan said last week that police would soon return to Seattle's East Precinct, which has been overrun by protesters who set up the CHOP zone, but gave no timetable.

Demonstrators have controlled the six-block area since June 8, saying they will not leave until the city meets a list of demands.

Defunding the local police department by at least 50% is at the top of their list. Over the last several days, multiple instances of shootings, rape, and robbery have been reported inside or near CHOP, local police said.
    who could have possibly predicted this, from people that took over city blocks with a list of demands that had to be met. shocking.

is Seattle still fine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    or how about she doesn't say something stupid.

people literally taking over cit blocks should have never been called a summer of love.

was it love when Cliven Bundy and his buddies took over that ranch place.
    Uh, the cops ran away from Cliven Bundy and his buddies. They definitely don't run from black protesters or white ones.

That summer of love thing is going to be with you for a long, long time it seems.

'
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 06:03 PM.

others as in people with more knowledge of the agitators that set this up, and no that doesn't include Trump.
    Who does it include? Seems to include well known racist jack posobiec.

this is ridiculous, you don't know what you're talking about.

they didn't create an entire city, they took over city blocks.

Seattle Mayor literally used the words summer of love.

it's not a false narrative that there was violence from people with a history of violence.

you're not even trying, pay better attention.
    So which blocks, and what was the crime rate before? I'd like to confirm your narrative that the CHOP was a hotbed of criminal activity and not just an average city on any given day. I'm asking you to support your narrative, well andy ngo and jack posobiec's narrative that you are parroting. How much more crime happened in the period that the CHOP existed vs a similiar time period prior to its creation? Super easy question, and completely relevant. Without that information you are just throwing **** at a wall.

So which blocks, and what was the crime rate before? I'd like to confirm your narrative that the CHOP was a hotbed of criminal activity and not just an average city on any given day. I'm asking you to support your narrative, well andy ngo and jack posobiec's narrative that you are parroting. How much more crime happened in the period that the CHOP existed vs a similiar time period prior to its creation? Super easy question, and completely relevant. Without that information you are just throwing **** at a wall.
    the problem with this is....CHOP was supposed to be a safe zone, one that didn't need police..thats why they kicked them out, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the problem with this is....CHOP was supposed to be a safe zone, one that didn't need police..thats why they kicked them out, yes?
    Sure but people are criminals. I'm just curious if the CHOP was more or less violent than the neighborhood before it was the CHOP. I'm literally just asking for any piece of evidence beyond anecdotes that makes his case. We've heard from the leaders of the white power movement through specials PSD twitter feed, now I'd like to see the numbers those supremecists are using. Should be quick and easy for special to find. I suspect he's trolling and has no evidence beyond the tweets of a few racists to go on. I have yet to see any evidence that the CHOP is more or less violent than any other neighborhood.

Sure but people are criminals. I'm just curious if the CHOP was more or less violent than the neighborhood before it was the CHOP. I'm literally just asking for any piece of evidence beyond anecdotes that makes his case. We've heard from the leaders of the white power movement through specials PSD twitter feed, now I'd like to see the numbers those supremecists are using. Should be quick and easy for special to find. I suspect he's trolling and has no evidence beyond the tweets of a few racists to go on. I have yet to see any evidence that the CHOP is more or less violent than any other neighborhood.
    Dig that head of yours deep down into the sand, lol. CHOP isn't in the ghetto you know, it's next to a police station in the artsy part of town.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Whatever man. I bet your secluded farm is crawling with white supremacists and black thugs. Get the **** over yourself and look beyond your little quips that you post on here sense you think you became untouchable. You are a troll. You can't manage a single sincere response.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Dig that head of yours deep down into the sand, lol. CHOP isn't in the ghetto you know, it's next to a police station in the artsy part of town.
    And? I've been told it's a violent hellscape, I'd like to see some evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Whatever man. I bet your secluded farm is crawling with white supremacists and black thugs. Get the **** over yourself and look beyond your little quips that you post on here sense you think you became untouchable. You are a troll. You can't manage a single sincere response.
    Yep, thats what asking for evidence is. Thanks doc.

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    If that is the “new normal” you must know that this happens a lot (it’s normal) and that it didn’t use to (it’s new) . I honestly don’t know what it is like there what makes you say this is the “new normal”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-01-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.