Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 229 of 275 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4115
  1. #3421
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,915
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Wait, it didnt exist before? We need these anarchists everywhere, they created an entire city in seconds. Imagine what they could do for our infrastructure.

    Anyway, swift dodge, that would play well if we were all illiterate.

    The only nutjob that has referred to any summer of love here is you. You created a false narrative that you continue to argue against. Why does anyone else need to be here if you are going to talk to yourself? Are you here as a poster or a troll? I'll hold for an answer, it will determine how I proceed here.
    this is ridiculous, you don't know what you're talking about.

    they didn't create an entire city, they took over city blocks.

    Seattle Mayor literally used the words summer of love.

    it's not a false narrative that there was violence from people with a history of violence.

    you're not even trying, pay better attention.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #3422
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,915
    they have turned on the person that said it could just be a summer of love.


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ircle-her-home

    Seattle mayor slams protesters for showing no 'regard for' her 'safety' as demonstrators circle her home
    A group of protesters marched to the home of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Sunday afternoon, upset that she pledged to dismantle the police-free "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" zone, known as CHOP.

    Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant joined a group of dozens of demonstrators gathered at Durkan's home who were holding signs, chanting, and demanding she leave the area alone or meet protesters' demands.

    Durkan said last week that police would soon return to Seattle's East Precinct, which has been overrun by protesters who set up the CHOP zone, but gave no timetable.

    Demonstrators have controlled the six-block area since June 8, saying they will not leave until the city meets a list of demands.

    Defunding the local police department by at least 50% is at the top of their list. Over the last several days, multiple instances of shootings, rape, and robbery have been reported inside or near CHOP, local police said.
    who could have possibly predicted this, from people that took over city blocks with a list of demands that had to be met. shocking.

    is Seattle still fine.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #3423
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,941
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    or how about she doesn't say something stupid.

    people literally taking over cit blocks should have never been called a summer of love.

    was it love when Cliven Bundy and his buddies took over that ranch place.
    Uh, the cops ran away from Cliven Bundy and his buddies. They definitely don't run from black protesters or white ones.

    That summer of love thing is going to be with you for a long, long time it seems.

  4. #3424
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,941
    '
    Last edited by WES445; 06-30-2020 at 06:03 PM.

  5. #3425
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    others as in people with more knowledge of the agitators that set this up, and no that doesn't include Trump.
    Who does it include? Seems to include well known racist jack posobiec.

  6. #3426
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is ridiculous, you don't know what you're talking about.

    they didn't create an entire city, they took over city blocks.

    Seattle Mayor literally used the words summer of love.

    it's not a false narrative that there was violence from people with a history of violence.

    you're not even trying, pay better attention.
    So which blocks, and what was the crime rate before? I'd like to confirm your narrative that the CHOP was a hotbed of criminal activity and not just an average city on any given day. I'm asking you to support your narrative, well andy ngo and jack posobiec's narrative that you are parroting. How much more crime happened in the period that the CHOP existed vs a similiar time period prior to its creation? Super easy question, and completely relevant. Without that information you are just throwing **** at a wall.

  7. #3427
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,607
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So which blocks, and what was the crime rate before? I'd like to confirm your narrative that the CHOP was a hotbed of criminal activity and not just an average city on any given day. I'm asking you to support your narrative, well andy ngo and jack posobiec's narrative that you are parroting. How much more crime happened in the period that the CHOP existed vs a similiar time period prior to its creation? Super easy question, and completely relevant. Without that information you are just throwing **** at a wall.
    the problem with this is....CHOP was supposed to be a safe zone, one that didn't need police..thats why they kicked them out, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #3428
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the problem with this is....CHOP was supposed to be a safe zone, one that didn't need police..thats why they kicked them out, yes?
    Sure but people are criminals. I'm just curious if the CHOP was more or less violent than the neighborhood before it was the CHOP. I'm literally just asking for any piece of evidence beyond anecdotes that makes his case. We've heard from the leaders of the white power movement through specials PSD twitter feed, now I'd like to see the numbers those supremecists are using. Should be quick and easy for special to find. I suspect he's trolling and has no evidence beyond the tweets of a few racists to go on. I have yet to see any evidence that the CHOP is more or less violent than any other neighborhood.

  9. #3429
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Sure but people are criminals. I'm just curious if the CHOP was more or less violent than the neighborhood before it was the CHOP. I'm literally just asking for any piece of evidence beyond anecdotes that makes his case. We've heard from the leaders of the white power movement through specials PSD twitter feed, now I'd like to see the numbers those supremecists are using. Should be quick and easy for special to find. I suspect he's trolling and has no evidence beyond the tweets of a few racists to go on. I have yet to see any evidence that the CHOP is more or less violent than any other neighborhood.
    Dig that head of yours deep down into the sand, lol. CHOP isn't in the ghetto you know, it's next to a police station in the artsy part of town.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #3430
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Sure but people are criminals. I'm just curious if the CHOP was more or less violent than the neighborhood before it was the CHOP. I'm literally just asking for any piece of evidence beyond anecdotes that makes his case. We've heard from the leaders of the white power movement through specials PSD twitter feed, now I'd like to see the numbers those supremecists are using. Should be quick and easy for special to find. I suspect he's trolling and has no evidence beyond the tweets of a few racists to go on. I have yet to see any evidence that the CHOP is more or less violent than any other neighborhood.
    Whatever man. I bet your secluded farm is crawling with white supremacists and black thugs. Get the **** over yourself and look beyond your little quips that you post on here sense you think you became untouchable. You are a troll. You can't manage a single sincere response.

  11. #3431
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Dig that head of yours deep down into the sand, lol. CHOP isn't in the ghetto you know, it's next to a police station in the artsy part of town.
    And? I've been told it's a violent hellscape, I'd like to see some evidence.

  12. #3432
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Whatever man. I bet your secluded farm is crawling with white supremacists and black thugs. Get the **** over yourself and look beyond your little quips that you post on here sense you think you became untouchable. You are a troll. You can't manage a single sincere response.
    Yep, thats what asking for evidence is. Thanks doc.

  13. #3433
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,548
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  14. #3434
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,548
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  15. #3435
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,695

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    If that is the “new normal” you must know that this happens a lot (it’s normal) and that it didn’t use to (it’s new) . I honestly don’t know what it is like there what makes you say this is the “new normal”?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-01-2020 at 06:38 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •