Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 265 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3974
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Anyone that isn't against the use of violence to make a stance is a bad person.
    I'm not pro violence, but when people oppressed and ignored and worse... for hundreds of years ...violence is going to happen.

It will get worse until there is a reform.

That's just how civil unrest works, and it will always work that way.

If people continue to minimize their plight, violence and protests will continue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

We still celebrate the great tea party raid. Dying in the street for freedom, "Give me freedom or give me death" seems just as extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We still celebrate the great tea party raid. Dying in the street for freedom, "Give me freedom or give me death" seems just as extreme.
    Civil rights movement had violence, Black Panthers had violence.

People always demonize it as it occurs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We should celebrate all protests. I just wish they were more targeted by the message and less by greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That one is still just odd. The only thing I can come up with is they thought they were going to be attacked and planned to defend themselves?
    Na, that's just how white people are. A couple years back in Arizona a bunch of them surrounded a mosque with guns, and the cops let it happen, lol.

White people are ****in nuts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Racist.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Na, that's just how white people are. A couple years back in Arizona a bunch of them surrounded a mosque with guns, and the cops let it happen, lol.

I think people are ****in nuts in general. I had to travel for work on Friday, chose to do 6 hours of driving to stay out of a plane. I swear 10% of the people out there have forgotten how to travel. I saw a naked dude running down the street with nobody chasing him. Saw a woman literally foaming at the mouth because she didn't understand buy one get 50% off the next one ... she didn't understand why the second one cost her anything because to here 50% off should be half off the price of 2 of them so the price for 1 and 2 should be the same. Saw a woman merge onto the freeway, cross 6 lanes and barely miss the center divide, go back across 6 lanes and exit the freeway. A woman in a Tesla doing 100mph to catch people in a lane but refusing to change into the fast lane to pass them.

People are crazy.

Also saw something I thought was funny, a man protesting with a sign that said the fade his barber gave him wasn't really a fade complete with a diagram of a proper fade.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Iíve never touch a gun in my life. I donít plan on it anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How about we all try painting Muslims with a broad brush now?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Including the millions imprisoned and killed by China's Communist Party?

We don't talk about those here.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you already agreed they were passing rocks.

the article I posted from absnews said law enforcement official said "members of the crowd were seen passing rocks between each other"

nobody needs rocks to peacefully protest.
    Do you think a crowd of mostly peaceful protesters (less a few passing rocks...) should be gassed for a presidential photo op?

Also including the millions displaced, imprisoned, and killed by America's Democratic Party.

So that means I should approach America how, exactly..?

You think they are something so different, huh, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You acting like you weren't queen buzz lead..

You acting like you have a firm grasp of anything that's going on (let alone what your favorite term "buzz queen" means)....