Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 181 of 386 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5790
    On-topic, I think some portion of the current level of unrest is being fueled by months of the shut down. People are more psychologically raw than they were 4 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So if he condemns the mistreatment of peaceful protesters you're going to be a fan of him?

I'm not making excuses for Trump, I can't stand Trump and I think he's a waste of a human, but more people spreading things that are not true as if they are facts doesn't help our society either.
    When they take the action to clear it out, there is a photo op by the POTUS, other politicians are defending/bashing the clearing to make way for the POTUS doing it and so on speaking their minds. With most acknowledging the obvious, he could easily stop it all by just coming out and saying it was wrong they did it given this specific situation.

Logically why do you think he hasn't come out and said it given all of the above? Not like court of law 100% but just give any reason all of this is happening and he would sit and not say anything if he ACTUALLY did think it was wrong?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-02-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    From what I can tell, the only difference with a mod's post is that mods can defend themselves and explain themselves further in the reported posts forum. Still, doesn't really do much.

It's not some boys club, trust me lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't expect you to say otherwise. I've seen mods protect each other's nonsense for years. Usually it's not especially overt but sometimes it 100% is (TT bends over backwards to make excuses for horrible, worthless mods because he feels it makes him look bad if someone he chose to be a mod isn't up to the job).

Lastly, being able to explain yourself to a group of your peers and not being able to explain yourself to anyone absolutely is quite the difference.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So if he condemns the mistreatment of peaceful protesters you're going to be a fan of him?

I'm not making excuses for Trump, I can't stand Trump and I think he's a waste of a human, but more people spreading things that are not true as if they are facts doesn't help our society either.
    You know I didn't say or infer that. If you're going to reply to me "at least say something".

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I would prefer you actually defend your position rather than just deride someone elses. You particularly have a habit of hitting and running without actually joining in. I think that leads to more annoyance in others and that's not good for anyone but trolls.
    I'm not here to bend to you or anyone else's posting preferences. I'm also not surprised to once again, see someone claim that anyone who doesn't post in a way that they approve of be called a troll.

On-topic, I think some portion of the current level of unrest is being fueled by months of the shut down. People are more psychologically raw than they were 4 months ago.
    Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Get over it....and best of luck taking advice from nasty. You act like this is a court of law or some ****. You don't like or agree with what I post, say your piece and keep it moving. Or just single me out and delete my posts, I don't really ****ing care.

Nothing we're talking about in these forums is doing **** out in the real world; it's all little more than a distraction from the real world. You get in the same pointless, circular squabbles I do and then act like you're better than myself or others. You get all hot and bothered about FNK and his shtick, getting this whole forum to voice their thoughts on how to put an end to the nonsense as if you were going to actually do something, and then lock the threads and literally don't do anything about what we all discussed.
    Spiffy, shut the **** up already..

And meditate

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 06-02-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Without a doubt that lockdown played a role in these protests.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    From what I can tell, the only difference with a mod's post is that mods can defend themselves and explain themselves further in the reported posts forum. Still, doesn't really do much.

It's not some boys club, trust me lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I thought psd mods had White House connections...

Okay. I'll relax for a bit. But really, how does one respond to a facepalm or a lol or an omg? There is nothing added there.
    I donít think his intent was to hear more from you on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's a fair point, but why not go into more depth? If someone just replied to every post you make was a laugh are they doing anything for the forum or for the level of discourse?
    I think the point that he wanted to take this walk and take this photo. Before he even made the speech is was decided that to make sure he got want he wanted a act of unprovoked aggression was going to need to take place. Since it was done for him yes he should apologize and take some responsibility for it. And yes if he did things like that people wouldnít hate him so much.

It's a fair point, but why not go into more depth? If someone just replied to every post you make was a laugh are they doing anything for the forum or for the level of discourse?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Spiffy, shut the **** up already..

And meditate

Someone should have put a muzzle on you ages ago. Take your own advice, niecey.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 06-02-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think his intent was to hear more from you on the subject

I actually asked him to clarify himself and he refused. Dude just wants to spread empty nonsense without interruption and then demonize others for calling him out on it.

It's cool. I know he has free reign over this forum. Not going to let that stop me from posting what I feel like posting.

I think I got my threads mixed up but my point 100% remains the same whether it is referring to him spouting nonsense about CK or Trump.