Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 180 of 381 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5710
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But that wasn't the whole statement.

1. The police are not under Trump's direct command.
    2. The statement was essentially that Trump had people gassed so he could get a photo with a bible. There are several things there ... were people gassed on Trump's direct order? Did Trump give that order just so he could get a photo with a bible?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not what you said.
    Scoots was responding to someone else, not me. I was just reading his so I can admit I didnt read the entire preceding conversation. Would be nice if Tapatalk did that a little smoother. I just go to the end and circle back lol.
    But that wasn't the whole statement.

1. The police are not under Trump's direct command.
    2. The statement was essentially that Trump had people gassed so he could get a photo with a bible. There are several things there ... were people gassed on Trump's direct order? Did Trump give that order just so he could get a photo with a bible?
    I don't think it matters if it was under his direct order. The result is what I care about, at least. It probably wasnt his direct order.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 06-02-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Come on. Actually have a comment we can discuss or don't say anything.

Which point do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Scoots was responding to someone else, not me. I was just reading his so I can admit I didnt read the entire preceding conversation. Would be nice if Tapatalk did that a little smoother. I just go to the end and circle back lol. I don't think it matters if it was under his direct order. The result is what I care about, at least. It probably wasnt his direct order.
    I think it does matter ... people blaming Trump for things he didn't do is a problem. I think people spreading false information matters when it's Trump and when it's others.

The image of Trump ordering people to be gassed for a photo op with a bible is a nice bit of poetry, but people believe it 100% and spread it far and wide, and I honestly have no idea what part if any is true. I believe people were gassed, I believe Trump had his picture taken with a bible. I suspect the people were gassed on the orders of someone tasked to do a job a long time ago. I suspect Trump did go for the photo op, but all Presidents do that.

I didn't know facepalms weren't allowed anymore. Or is it just when I do a facepalm on one of your posts?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Let him be, man. Dont provoke him, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Let him be, man. Dont provoke him, lol
    Okay. I'll relax for a bit. But really, how does one respond to a facepalm or a lol or an omg? There is nothing added there.

Until Trump condemns peaceful protesters being attacked with tear gas and rubber bullets by those sworn to protect them so he could have his cute little photo op, it really doesn't matter whether he gave the direct order to do this or not.

....but hey, keep making excuses for his atrocious behavior if it makes you feel better.

Okay. I'll relax for a bit. But really, how does one respond to a facepalm or a lol or an omg? There is nothing added there.
    Get over it....and best of luck taking advice from nasty. You act like this is a court of law or some ****. You don't like or agree with what I post, say your piece and keep it moving. Or just single me out and delete my posts, I don't really ****ing care.

Nothing we're talking about in these forums is doing **** out in the real world; it's all little more than a distraction from the real world. You get in the same pointless, circular squabbles I do and then act like you're better than myself or others. You get all hot and bothered about FNK and his shtick, getting this whole forum to voice their thoughts on how to put an end to the nonsense as if you were going to actually do something, and then lock the threads and literally don't do anything about what we all discussed.

So you're not allowed to laugh at a post?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    So you're not allowed to laugh at a post? Maybe he thought your post was a joke
    Different rules for different posters (especially if said poster is a mod), different days, and different threads. I don't know how you could have any confusion about how things work around here.

Different rules for different posters (especially if said poster is a mod), different days, and different threads. I don't know how you could have any confusion about how things work around here.
    From what I can tell, the only difference with a mod's post is that mods can defend themselves and explain themselves further in the reported posts forum. Still, doesn't really do much.

It's not some boys club, trust me lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Until Trump condemns peaceful protesters being attacked with tear gas and rubber bullets by those sworn to protect them so he could have his cute little photo op, it really doesn't matter whether he gave the direct order to do this or not.

....but hey, keep making excuses for his atrocious behavior if it makes you feel better.
    So if he condemns the mistreatment of peaceful protesters you're going to be a fan of him?

I'm not making excuses for Trump, I can't stand Trump and I think he's a waste of a human, but more people spreading things that are not true as if they are facts doesn't help our society either.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    So you're not allowed to laugh at a post?
    It's a fair point, but why not go into more depth? If someone just replied to every post you make was a laugh are they doing anything for the forum or for the level of discourse?

I would prefer you actually defend your position rather than just deride someone elses. You particularly have a habit of hitting and running without actually joining in. I think that leads to more annoyance in others and that's not good for anyone but trolls.