Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 178 of 266 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3983
    This country can't take 4 more years of this. For the love of God just vote for Biden.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

I went to the protest yesterday afternoon where I am in upstate NY right now. At the end of the speeches and before the march they said "anyone white people want to talk?". Two people did. The first was a mother of adopted black children and it was great. The second was a middle aged women who took the mic and starting talking about how we all need to vote for Democrats and Joe Biden. It was the only time there were some boos. I booed myself. Electoral politics are merely fixing the deepest issues. Democrats haven't earned many people's votes. They have proven they are not saviors.

But Trump is Trump and the first step has to be getting him out of office. Covid hasn't done it so voting will. I understand the importance of it but we gotta stop pretending like "just vote" is even close to enough.

This isn't really directed at you because I know you aren't that type of Lib, but those types of Libs need to see the light. If you think being politically involved is telling people to vote for Biden you aren't helping. People need to be doing more or stop pretending.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I went to the protest yesterday afternoon where I am in upstate NY right now. At the end of the speeches and before the march they said "anyone white people want to talk?". Two people did. The first was a mother of adopted black children and it was great. The second was a middle aged women who took the mic and starting talking about how we all need to vote for Democrats and Joe Biden. It was the only time there were some boos. I booed myself. Electoral politics are merely fixing the deepest issues. Democrats haven't earned many people's votes. They have proven they are not saviors.

But Trump is Trump and the first step has to be getting him out of office. Covid hasn't done it so voting will. I understand the importance of it but we gotta stop pretending like "just vote" is even close to enough.

This isn't really directed at you because I know you aren't that type of Lib, but those types of Libs need to see the light. If you think being politically involved is telling people to vote for Biden you aren't helping. People need to be doing more or stop pretending.
    I donít disagree. I just believe this country is only hanging on by a thread and that the clear and present danger to the country needs to be removed from the White House. I voted Bernie, but he didnít win and now itís Biden or 4 more years of Trump. Iím not telling people not to protest or whatever. I just donít think if Trump wins again there will be another chance for the left electorally. We will lose our status as a first world democracy. Worst case scenario, prominent progressives will be ďfalling off balconiesĒ at an alarming rate.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    That ****ing dude is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It is interesting that there is no identifiable leadership in these protests. That is to say, there is no political or religious figure(s) calling for them.

In other words it is grassroots and thereís a whole lot more than antifa at play here.

These protests represent a much wider range of anger and frustration.
    You think so? I think when the cops are busy some people steal **** and burn ****. Every generation has had roits. I think all this talk off extremists is probably WAY over blown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    This country can't take 4 more years of this. For the love of God just vote for Biden.
    No

Nah... Iíll pass.

To the thread title:

No. Things seem pretty calm and under control. I canít imagine any other outcome during Trumpís presidency!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Nah... Iíll pass.
    You'd much rather a president who tear gases US citizens who are peacefully protesting all so he can hold up a Bible for a photo op in front of a church that wants nothing to do with him?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    This.

We're all anti-fascists (most....of us). That's all it means.

Antifa is in no way a terrorist organization.

Either was the Black Panthers but the government and US media made it seem otherwise lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ter∑ror∑ism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    this describes Antifa. you don't have to like it but it fits.

this would and should go for any people whether they are a group or not including KKK, Black Panthers, and anyone else that wants violence.

for more years of what? what has happened with Trump different from before? what did Obama and his VP Joe Biden do to help stop racial injustice and police shooting/killing black people?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    for more years of what? what has happened with Trump different from before? what did Obama and his VP Joe Biden do to help stop racial injustice and police shooting/killing black people?
    Did Obama ever use tear gas on his own citizens all for a photo op with a Bible?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this describes Antifa. you don't have to like it but it fits.

this would and should go for any people whether they are a group or not including KKK, Black Panthers, and anyone else that wants violence.
    Should fascists be considered terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You'd much rather a president who tear gases US citizens who are peacefully protesting all so he can hold up a Bible for a photo op in front of a church that wants nothing to do with him?
    Yes...Iíd rather have Trump than Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Yes...Iíd rather have Trump than Biden.
    A president who gases his own citizens...