Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 177 of 265 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3974
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure, buddy. I have no problem with people arming themselves but as per usual, you come off as an over-dramatic lunatic.
    I could see him running around with a grenade, similar to brick from anchorman.

Walter with a gun.

I don’t know; seems like a real bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I’m on the cusp of changing my view on gun control. The left needs to arm themselves and do it fast. There IS a civil war brewing and it’s gonna be open fire on anyone anti-Trump by the U.S. government if Trump is God forbid re-elected. And quite possibly if he’s not re-elected too. He’s got 2+ months after Election Day no matter what and God knows what sort of havoc he’ll wreak during that time if he loses. He’s got an entire army of government thugs at his disposal and also his insane, hate-filled base. We’re seeing language used by Trump and his cohorts in Congress — “Eliminate them”, “no quarter”, “only good Democrat is a dead Democrat” — that is reaching genocide territory.

Progressives — arm yourselves or get out this country while you still can.
    Yeah, not fear mongering or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What the hell happened there? Did the spent casing melt through a container?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, not fear mongering or anything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dead-democrat/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

If only hell were real. Hope I'm wrong because those two shitstains deserve nothing less.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Right now, and in the absence of any credible evidence, this sounds more like deflection to conspiracy than an honoring of the anger and frustration that many, especially blacks and young people, harbor in a world that seems to them to be burning while the powers-that-be fiddle away.
    No, political entities helping organize and fund grassroots movements is standard procedure, not conspiracy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    China!
    Yup, most likely russia or china. The world sees America going down the toilet, you dont think other super powers will try and capitalize on it?

You dont think we played any role of support system when there were protests in Hong Kong? That's pretty naive...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yup, most likely russia or china. The world sees America going down the toilet, you dont think other super powers will try and capitalize on it?

You dont think we played any role of support system when there were protests in Hong Kong? That's pretty naive...

Yeah, there's no way all of this could be happening in our country simply because large amounts of the population are some combination of fed the **** up, bored out of their mind, scared, confused, and broke.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The US just gave enough money to corporations/big businesses and the super wealthy to give 100k to everyone in this country. (This was true a month ago. Probably worse now)

This IS the fall of the US. Sure, I hope I'm wrong. But it's only going to get worse and worse. We're going to be paying it back for them for generations. Unless its FORCED to stop by regulatory policies.

The poor and minorities have known how to awful it is for quite a while. Hopefully the rest of the country catches on.

Voting would work if the system wasnt rigged with the electoral college, gerrymandering, super pacs, polling places closing, felons not allowed to vote,etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Cotton is just a waste of flesh. Absolutely no functioning neurons between those oversized ears of his.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The US just gave enough money to corporations/big businesses and the super wealthy to give 100k to everyone in this country. (This was true a month ago. Probably worse now)

This IS the fall of the US. Sure, I hope I'm wrong. But it's only going to get worse and worse. We're going to be paying it back for them for generations. Unless its FORCED to stop by regulatory policies.

The poor and minorities have known how to awful it is for quite a while. Hopefully the rest of the country catches on.

Voting would work if the system wasnt rigged with the electoral college, gerrymandering, super pacs, polling places closing, felons not allowed to vote,etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yea, we definitely on a downward trend.