Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 176 of 265 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3974
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Oh, not mis-spelled, but wrong word. Okay. Oops.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is pretty much what I've been saying. These groups aren't organizing and going to meetings the way that people would for a Rotary or something similar meeting.
    This.

We're all anti-fascists (most....of us). That's all it means.

Antifa is in no way a terrorist organization.

Either was the Black Panthers but the government and US media made it seem otherwise lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Independent & grassroots groups fighting fascism around the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes. Groups. My point was that they are groups who organize, to say otherwise is disingenuous. That doesn't mean they are some major organization that can be attacked by an army like Trump seems to think at times.
    It is interesting that there is no identifiable leadership in these protests. That is to say, there is no political or religious figure(s) calling for them.

In other words it is grassroots and there’s a whole lot more than antifa at play here.

These protests represent a much wider range of anger and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It is interesting that there is no identifiable leadership in these protests. That is to say, there is no political or religious figure(s) calling for them.

In other words it is grassroots and there’s a whole lot more than antifa at play here.

These protests represent a much wider range of anger and frustration.
    Absolutely.

The us is definitely in civil unrest right now. I wouldnt be surprised if these riots had chinese or Russian influence behind it somewhere too..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The us is definitely in civil unrest right now. I wouldnt be surprised if these riots had chinese or Russian influence behind it somewhere too..

I'm not really talking about you here but rather the many #RUSSIA Libs out there who are already taking this and running.

Until there's any evidence of this I kinda cringe at the claims. Like, is it so hard for so many Libs to take this unrest at face value. Can they really not comprehend or even understand why so many people are so fed up? To me that's what it comes across when I see it from most people.

I think you're much more logical and thinking about how those countries might want to take these very real frustrations and exploit it...but I do think a lot of the "if Hillary was president we'd all be at brunch" Libs just don't want to accept the reality. And when they immediately fall on their "RUSSIA!!!" crutch do it does Is delegitimize the entire message.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm not really talking about you here but rather the many #RUSSIA Libs out there who are already taking this and running.

Until there's any evidence of this I kinda cringe at the claims. Like, is it so hard for so many Libs to take this unrest at face value. Can they really not comprehend or even understand why so many people are so fed up? To me that's what it comes across when I see it from most people.

I think you're much more logical and thinking about how those countries might want to take these very real frustrations and exploit it...but I do think a lot of the "if Hillary was president we'd all be at brunch" Libs just don't want to accept the reality. And when they immediately fall on their "RUSSIA!!!" crutch do it does Is delegitimize the entire message.
    Sure, I definitely dont mean that in a right vs left manner. Really my main point is, I strongly believe these riots have a coordinated effort and funding behind them. Could be from the right, from the left, from anarchist organizations, or even from foreign countries.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sure, I definitely dont mean that in a right vs left manner. Really my main point is, I strongly believe these riots have a coordinated effort and funding behind them. Could be from the right, from the left, from anarchist organizations, or even from foreign countries.

I wish more people could mentally separate protesters vs rioters vs looters

Also, people need to realize there is a lot of violence from police against peaceful protesters...but the media seems to be ignoring that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Right now, and in the absence of any credible evidence, this sounds more like deflection to conspiracy than an honoring of the anger and frustration that many, especially blacks and young people, harbor in a world that seems to them to be burning while the powers-that-be fiddle away.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Right now, and in the absence of any credible evidence, this sounds more like deflection to conspiracy than an honoring of the anger and frustration that many, especially blacks and young people, harbor in a world that seems to them to be burning while the powers-that-be fiddle away.
    Yup.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

China!

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Independent & grassroots groups fighting fascism around the UK
    Well I suppose that group could be classified as a terrorist group by the president. Since the very first qualification is that they be a foreign group.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I’m on the cusp of changing my view on gun control. The left needs to arm themselves and do it fast. There IS a civil war brewing and it’s gonna be open fire on anyone anti-Trump by the U.S. government if Trump is God forbid re-elected. And quite possibly if he’s not re-elected too. He’s got 2+ months after Election Day no matter what and God knows what sort of havoc he’ll wreak during that time if he loses. He’s got an entire army of government thugs at his disposal and also his insane, hate-filled base. We’re seeing language used by Trump and his cohorts in Congress — “Eliminate them”, “no quarter”, “only good Democrat is a dead Democrat” — that is reaching genocide territory.

Progressives — arm yourselves or get out this country while you still can.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I’m on the cusp of changing my view on gun control. The left needs to arm themselves and do it fast. There IS a civil war brewing and it’s gonna be open fire on anyone anti-Trump by the U.S. government if Trump is God forbid re-elected. And quite possibly if he’s not re-elected too. He’s got 2+ months after Election Day no matter what and God knows what sort of havoc he’ll wreak during that time if he loses. He’s got an entire army of government thugs at his disposal and also his insane, hate-filled base. We’re seeing language used by Trump and his cohorts in Congress — “Eliminate them”, “no quarter”, “only good Democrat is a dead Democrat” — that is reaching genocide territory.

Progressives — arm yourselves or get out this country while you still can.
    Sure, buddy. I have no problem with people arming themselves but as per usual, you come off as an over-dramatic lunatic.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant