Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 378 of 394 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 5905
    Thank you again for proving you are only capable of trolling on this topic and never able to respond to any real context.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm not going to address if you're legally open carrying and someone walks towards you, can you legally shoot them lol

You went to your CCW class, if you wanna play billy the kid, jesse james or doc holiday, do you bruv.

It's your life and freedom you're jeopardizing, not mine.

Just to be clear, Rittenhouse didn't shoot any of these cats because they walked towards him, to answer your underlining question.
    He shot them because they attempted to disarm him because he looked like a maniac shooting at people.

So all I gotta do is to get someone to think I may be a danger, and when they make a move BAM, say hi to Aunt Cheryl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He shot them because they attempted to disarm him because he looked like a maniac shooting at people.

So all I gotta do is to get someone to think I may be a danger, and when they make a move BAM, say hi to Aunt Cheryl.

Lol wut?

Lol wut?
    He's being sarcastic.

Not sarcastic, I mean he has a ****in rifle and already shot someone. It makes complete sense why people would try to stop him. You know what I'm saying here, it ain't hard to follow..

Last edited by nastynice; 09-13-2020 at 03:28 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Not sarcastic, I mean he has a ****in rifle and already shot someone. It makes complete sense why people would try to stop him. You know what I'm saying here, it ain't hard to follow..

No, I really don't, because it doesn't explain the first guy.

I think the right should start an "anti-bullying" campaign and tie it to values such as libertarianism, free speech, and gun rights and then riot for four months. Anyone that disagrees will be deemed an ignorant bully.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I did read the whole article and both you and the journalist writing the article seriously bend what the author says in order to present misleading statements about what the author actually said. He says that in situations where there are conflicting accounts he provides the stories from those accounts and people can judge for themselves.

I imagine it’s challenging for an author to get the truth out of an administration that has lied more than any other in history but here he talks about where he can he corroborates stories and does research and where he can’t he presents both sides. That’s about the best you can hope for and is more accurate and truthful than anything you get out of the Trump propaganda machine
    the headline supports what was said in the article, Michael Wolff doesn't know if it's true or not.

this is literally in the book..

Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

No, I really don't, because it doesn't explain the first guy.
    Oh, it doesn't need to.

See, easy explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the headline supports what was said in the article, Michael Wolff doesn't know if it's true or not.

this is literally in the book..
    The headline says what you want and the article makes some of the assumptions you want to hear. After you see that your mind seems to shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The headline says what you want and the article makes some of the assumptions you want to hear. After you see that your mind seems to shut down.
    I posted what is literally in the book, and you still want to come with this.

it wouldn't matter what article covered this, this comes right from his own book.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I wonder: to whom are you directing this generous prayer?

Oh, and you might actually try to learn what “defunding the police” means before your next prayer session.
    Does it really matter? I know defunding doesn’t mean to get rid of the Police force but the way some make it sound
    You mind as well go ahead and get rid of them.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Does it really matter? I know defunding doesn’t mean to get rid of the Police force but the way some make it sound
    You mind as well go ahead and get rid of them.
    What it sounds like is not what it is. I do not want to get rid of the police. I want them to be freed up to do what they are charged to do: “serve and protect.”

Police forces were NEVER intended for anything BUT to serve and protect. It's our fault for allowing their role to continue to get expanded because it was just easier to let that happen. But they're not trained to properly react to a lot of situations and we see the result- among other things, reactions that actually cause crimes to happen that, properly dealt with, would not have. The whole country was never Mayberry, where Sheriff Andy could wear every hat the town needed, including marriage counselor and officiating weddings.

Just like many other professions, what's needed is some specializing. Not just putting, say, mental health counselors in potentially dangerous situations, but having (for lack of a better term) mental health officers on the force, officers trained specifically to be deployed in situations warranting it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

will the more mainstream media cover this. Antifa is not a myth, are organized.

https://thepostmillennial.com/dhs-le...rganized-group

An internal email from the Department of Homeland Security leaked to CBS Catherine Herridge late Monday detailing that the violence in Portland was not "opportunistic," but rather "organized"—confirming long-suspected details about the Antifa movement.

"The individuals are violently attacking the Federal facilities based on these ideologies," he said in regards to Antifa, which he classed as VAAI or "VIOLENT ANTIFA ANARCHISTS INSPIRED."

"We can't say any longer that this violent situation is opportunistic," wrote Murphy. "Additionally, we have overwhelmingly intelligence regarding the ideologies driving individuals towards violence and why the violence has continued."

"A core set of Threat actors are organized, show up night after night, share common TTPs and drawing on like minded individuals to their cause."
    "Threat actors who are motivated by Anarchist or ANTIFA (or a combination of both) ideologies to carry out acts of violence against State, Local, and Federal authorities and infrastructure they believe represent authority or represent political and social ideas they reject," Murphy concluded.

Phrases like "Every city, every town. Burn the precincts to the ground" are a common refrain at Black Lives Matter rallies, and have been chanted during arson attacks on the Portland Police Bureau, the Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse in Portland, and other facilities where Antifa and Black Lives Matter militants were present.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯