Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 374 of 394 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Again, what does voting or registering to vote have to do with having a political ideology? You can have a political ideology without ever voting or registering to vote.

Based on the logic you're displaying here, I don't really trust any logical interpretation you make of Wisconsin self-defense law.
    I quoted the law verbatim [emoji1745]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I quoted the law verbatim [emoji1745]
    And then interpreted it's meaning to conclude he will not be found guilty.

You're obviously new at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I looked up the ones youíre talking about because they arenít familiar. Not sure what you want an opinion on with regards to Myles Garrett or Zachary Peters. Maybe the things I had come up arenít what youíre talking about. Garrett is the football helmet incident? And Peters is some guy who was arrested for speeding, breaking curfew, illegal guns, and drugs?

The Foster incident is at least something that seems to relate to the topic. Out of the article I read it seems he had a reason to be in the area and Iím assuming he was legally allowed to have the gun. The video I saw doesnít show a lot so canít take too much from it outside of how quickly it went from him honking to shooting someone. Much more along the lines of self defence than Rittenhouse although a video that showed the threat that required him to shoot someone would be needed for me to comment more.
    Yes, the football player. He bashed Mason Rudolph on the head with his own helmet, you cool with that?

No, Zach Peters is the Oklahoma man who shot 3 teenage intruders with his AR-15. People said he shouldn't have shot them because all they had were a knife and brass knuckles, it wasn't "fair" he got to use a gun lol

The one you actually found, Garrett Foster is the BLM protestor who was killed and looked exactly like Rittenhouse and his buddies, in Texas I believe is where it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And then interpreted it's meaning to conclude he will not be found guilty.

You're obviously new at this.
    Come to w.e conclusion you want man, when he gets off, I can mail ya some tissues.

You've never answered this, but constantly harp on it. You tell me, how I can control where Richard McGinnis did his interview? Huh? How did I have anything to do with what show/program he did his interview through?
    You continuously ignore my entire posts, the issue wasn't about what he said as I also covered that. Listen again to how Tucker describes things and how you do... Anything seem familiar? Like we have actual video too. You also were saying before he tackled him but that isn't the case based on the interview either.

So given you have no response to anything else I assume you realize it's clearly your political bias clouding judgement throughout and you are just projecting it onto others? Good.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 09-12-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Didn't say you did, just preparing you for the most likely outcome of the trial.
    Lol I was ďpreparedĒ for that before you ever said anything. Are you prepared for the possibility that he could be found guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You continuously ignore my entire posts, the issue wasn't about what he said as I also covered that. Listen again to how Tucker describes things and how you do... Anything seem familiar?

So given you have no response to anything else I assume you realize it's clearly your political bias clouding judgement throughout and you are just projecting it onto others? Good.
    No, I assume you are incredibly obtuse and too far to the left to engage in any kind of productive conversation.

You literally take away from a witness interview, only who the interviewer is and what news station he's affiliated with. Smh, that's talent man.

Hence why I only quote Richard McGinnis now because people are too immature to appreciate his spoken word account of 5 feet away of the first shooting because of the damn station that did it, unreal.

Lol I was ďpreparedĒ for that before you ever said anything. Are you prepared for the possibility that he could be found guilty?
    Yeah man, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Like whoever the poster was further up in the thread said "shoulda been at home learning algebra, shopping for new shoes and tryna get chicks".

No, I assume you are incredibly obtuse and too far to the left to engage in any kind of productive conversation.

You literally take away from a witness interview, only who the interviewer is and what news station he's affiliated with. Smh, that's talent man.

Hence why I only quote Richard McGinnis now because people are too immature to appreciate his spoken word account of 5 feet away of the first shooting because of the damn station that did it, unreal.
    Of course, because your political bias is clearly far right so anyone disagreeing must be biased the other way. It's clear as day this is the approach you have taken throughout while projecting it onto others.

I actually just explained how you were off base saying he tackled him and the interview went against that. I am capable of talking about the interview and context while pointing out other issues in your approach. You are only focused on blaming others approach but it's based off your opinion of what they must be due to disagreeing not on what actually happened. You sounding exactly like Tucker in that video throughout the thread has nothing to do with the actual context I have covered like that the guy didn't tackle him.

Yes, the football player. He bashed Mason Rudolph on the head with his own helmet, you cool with that?

No, Zach Peters is the Oklahoma man who shot 3 teenage intruders with his AR-15. People said he shouldn't have shot them because all they had were a knife and brass knuckles, it wasn't "fair" he got to use a gun lol

The one you actually found, Garrett Foster is the BLM protestor who was killed and looked exactly like Rittenhouse and his buddies, in Texas I believe is where it happened.
    Helmet incident, not ok with that and it doesnít change a thing about this discussion

Oklahoma incident, that actually sounds like self defence although the only information I have is what you just posted. You may be posting a highly biased account with a lot of info missing.

The Foster incident isnít exactly like the Rittenhouse one since the shooter was doing his job apparently (driving, a reason to be in the area) and also legally owned the gun and was allowed to carry it.

Teens walking around open carrying illegal guns, you cool with that?

Of course, because your political bias is clearly far right so anyone disagreeing must be biased the other way. It's clear as day this is the approach you have taken throughout while projecting it onto others.

I actually just explained how you were off base saying he tackled him and the interview went against that. I am capable of talking about the interview and context while pointing out other issues in your approach. You are only focused on blaming others approach but it's based off your opinion of what they must be due to disagreeing not on what actually happened. You sounding exactly like Tucker in that video throughout the thread has nothing to do with the actual context I have covered like that the guy didn't tackle him.
    If you wanna go over Richard McGinnis words, we can. Anything else, idc for your partisan take, bc it's never accurate.

Yet he claims to be right down the middle politically, which is obviously complete BS. Seems to be a common tactic of Trump supporters that are either in denial or straight up trying to trick the people they tell this to.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

If you wanna go over Richard McGinnis words, we can. Anything else, idc for your partisan take, bc it's never accurate.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Alright so basically you are only capable of calling others partisan and never responding to actual context. Why don't you show me where he said he tackled someone? Why don't you quote me saying the things you made up previously? Why don't you respond to majorities of my posts and always focus on this type of aspect?

The clear answer, again, is your extreme partisanship shining through as others clearly have noted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet he claims to be right down the middle politically, which is obviously complete BS. Seems to be a common tactic of Trump supporters that are either in denial or straight up trying to trick the people they tell this to.
    Lol of course he does, almost everything he has said in this thread to me has been BS/avoiding context and my points made and he ALWAYS refuses to quote or back anything up

Helmet incident, not ok with that and it doesnít change a thing about this discussion

Oklahoma incident, that actually sounds like self defence although the only information I have is what you just posted. You may be posting a highly biased account with a lot of info missing.

The Foster incident isnít exactly like the Rittenhouse one since the shooter was doing his job apparently (driving, a reason to be in the area) and also legally owned the gun and was allowed to carry it.

Teens walking around open carrying illegal guns, you cool with that?
    I am ok with Myles Garrett bashing Mason Rudolph in the head with his own helmet.

The men didn't engage with him, just broke in the house, he shot them from about 10 to 20 yards away. Just Google zach peters Oklahoma or something, it should come up. I can't post links anymore or people only focus on the source.

Well Garrett Foster was trying to stop the driver from running over people, or so he thought. Foster and the man who shot him were both legally allowed to have their weapons.