Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 372 of 394 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dude you disregard Wisconsin law and eye witness accounts, jog on.
    I have done no such thing and actually brought up multiple issues relating to the law and you focused on a hunting aspect lol. As I noted you make up BS all the time and when I ask for quotes you can never provide them.

I have actually responded multiple times in this thread to an interview of an eye witness and aspects relating to the law. The issue you have is that every time I point out context that goes against your narrow view/interpretation of this situation you ignore it and make up BS or go to extreme sensationalism.

Ask anyone with CCW man, when you discharge your weapon, in public, you're going to jail.

Furthermore, they didn't arrest the cops in the Blake thing, so this kid took the fall, to pacify the masses.

It's private vs public property in your scenario, it also depends what state it took place in. Plus, the Kyle kid did nothing illegal to the 3 people he shot, besides run away. If you flip your scenario around, and the burglar has the knife, and the home owner has the gun. States without the castle doctrine, you better be very careful about shooting the perp, unless you're 100% perceive he's going to kill you.

It's why I keep saying, the state where this took place, their self defense law is all that matters. Lawyers are chiming in on here but none of them studied or practice law in Wisconsin. While I do respect they have a higher knowledge of terminology and history of cases, they're trying to apply blanket self defense laws or self defense laws from their state, which is irrelevant.

Given the video footage, the eye witness testimony and the letter of the law, where this took place... The kids defense team can very easily proceed with their self defense claim, and win the case, at minimum get the judge to rule a mistrial.
    So I can just brandish a gun, and if someone tries to approach me I can just kill them and be good to go?

I'm a be hiring you very soon...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

By that eye witness account, dude is justified in using force to protect himself, by the letter of Wisconsin law.
    And you’re entitled to that opinion. Doesn’t mean you are right or that I have to agree with you.

No it doesn't, protecting yourself is a right of this country.
    Yea but we dont want to set a precedent where I can go wherever I want brandishing a gun, and if anyone makes a move toward me I shoot them and get off Scot free. This would lead to many problems.

It may be self defense but in this case its still a balancing act. You're acting like its cut and dry, it's not. Aren't you a lawyer?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

And you'll sob into your 2nd amendment hating hands when Rittenhouse gets off [emoji1745]
    I thought you didnt care tho, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are literally defending someone who killed two people and shot another after having the gun there illegally in the first place and questionable actions throughout arguably escalating things himself. It's been covered plenty though with video evidence and breakdowns.
    You're dang right I am.

And if it weren't for false narratives and being blinded by political affiliations, I feel like most of you would be doing the same thing.

The one guy said he hates guns, the one guy said he's never handled guns, the one guy said the kid shoulda fist fought the mob.

These views flaw people's opinion. The guy who hates guns sees the kid with a gun and says "oh no bad man with gun." The guy who wants the kid to go head up with a grown man who mind you, spent over a decade in prison says he's a wuss bc he didn't fight the man with his fist, he didn't care he defended himself, he cared how he did it. The guy who never handled guns doesn't understand the gravity of the situation if his own gun is taken from him.

Personal and political bias are what form these flawed opinions, but thankfully there are laws for the judge, jury and lawyers to interpret.

Or, ya know that law just takes a dump all over you liberals, especially in your case who wanted him to square up with a convict lol clown
    The truth finally comes out. This has nothing to do with an impartial interpretation of Wisconsin self defense law, this is you defending someone of the same political ideology because he shot a bunch of liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So I can just brandish a gun, and if someone tries to approach me I can just kill them and be good to go?

I'm a be hiring you very soon...

You're not too familiar with open carry laws, are you?

You're dang right I am.
    Do you think that if he is found innocent of murder (and that his self defense was justified), he should still be found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm?

You're not too familiar with open carry laws, are you?
    Open carry laws are irrelevant if you're illegally carrying a firearm...

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    And you’re entitled to that opinion. Doesn’t mean you are right or that I have to agree with you.
    Didn't say you did, just preparing you for the most likely outcome of the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea but we dont want to set a precedent where I can go wherever I want brandishing a gun, and if anyone makes a move toward me I shoot them and get off Scot free. This would lead to many problems.

It may be self defense but in this case its still a balancing act. You're acting like its cut and dry, it's not. Aren't you a lawyer?

Dude, again, open carry laws.

Read the eye witness account, it wasn't someone farted in his direction so he shot them lol

I'm not a dang lawyer, that's 2 or 3 of these other dudes, allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The truth finally comes out. This has nothing to do with an impartial interpretation of Wisconsin self defense law, this is you defending someone of the same political ideology because he shot a bunch of liberals.
    The kid isn't even old enough to vote, I highly doubt he has similar political views as me.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you think that if he is found innocent of murder (and that his self defense was justified), he should still be found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm?
    More than likely. I think 12 people on a jury will agree he was 17 with a gun.

I just said way back in the thread his defense team is going to try and bring doubt because of legal loopholes. The Wisconsin law is drafted really poorly when it comes to long guns.

You're dang right I am.

And if it weren't for false narratives and being blinded by political affiliations, I feel like most of you would be doing the same thing.

The one guy said he hates guns, the one guy said he's never handled guns, the one guy said the kid shoulda fist fought the mob.

These views flaw people's opinion. The guy who hates guns sees the kid with a gun and says "oh no bad man with gun." The guy who wants the kid to go head up with a grown man who mind you, spent over a decade in prison says he's a wuss bc he didn't fight the man with his fist, he didn't care he defended himself, he cared how he did it. The guy who never handled guns doesn't understand the gravity of the situation if his own gun is taken from him.

Personal and political bias are what form these flawed opinions, but thankfully there are laws for the judge, jury and lawyers to interpret.
    You are the one who shared Tucker Carlson Fox news and seem focused on it relating to politics repeatedly now. I have continuously gone over the context of what actually happened outside of these narratives. You feel it's others politics clouding their view but Sitewolf has been here at one point as well and he is clear that he views himself conservative/republican.

Who cares what people feel about guns? This seems like your own politics and assumptions that anyone having an opinion different than you on guns must be biased but the reality is this approach you seem to be taking is the real issue. Anyone can have an opinion on guns and still have opinions on this situation as well.

So when people have different views on issues or politics than you it is flawed? Who is pushing their politics in this situation again?